[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

shoulder keratosis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

Does anybody else have this shit? How do I get rid of it? I want to show off my The Press gains but it looks like I have low-key leprosy. Should I just cover up the worst parts with a tattoo?

Also, what accessories go best with The Press? I'm plateauing at 1pl8 but other than incline bench and db presses I'm not sure what to do.
>>
pls respond
>>
yea i got keratosis, everyone in the world with it has it worse than you so god forbid do not tell me that it makes your life any worse because i have this shit onto my face and i look like a god damn clown that literally prevents me from doing anything anywhere that isnt room temperature without flaring up like a balloon

and no there is no way to get rid of it
>>
Tan (lightly) + tanner?

I know ya might be self conscious of that but....not be vulgar

>if your partner is freaked out by dat sheit and won't eat yur ass....dump dat muthafuckah gurl...

Anyways, just take it as a beauty mark. You gotta remember to let go of little flaws.
>>
>>39848637
>>39848576
I used to have them up to my face (around my temples, up the back of my neck, kinda waving around) but they just went away, so I was thinking maybe I can get rid of them completely. Everything on google is retarded hippie bullshit, and I'm certain it won't go away if I rub a carrot on it, so I thought maybe you guys could halp.
>>
I think a little bit of it on a girl looks cute
>>
File: 1478848186810.jpg (195KB, 1440x814px) Image search: [Google]
1478848186810.jpg
195KB, 1440x814px
Do Rip's triceps extensions
>>
>>39848668
I heard it kind of goes away the older you get

A few sources said around 30ish they fade out.

I'm 25 so I couldn't say if thats bullshit or not yet
>>
>>39848435
pls be in
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>39848435

those look like freckles to me

you look fine
>>
>>39848435
Using urea cream is supposed to help a lot and I believe it. I bought 10% and it did a crazy job moisturizing my skin and making it smoother and even toned, so the 40% stuff should help drastically. It apparently is not only a deep, deep skin moisturizer, it helps to break down the excess skin buildup that happens from keratosis.
You also don't need a lot when you use it because it's so rich and penetrates deep into the skin.
>>
File: 1449862659936.jpg (78KB, 311x344px) Image search: [Google]
1449862659936.jpg
78KB, 311x344px
>>39848435
HHAHAHHAAHHAHHA YOU FUCKING DON'T!

ENJOY THAT SHIT FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE MOTHER FUCKER, I KNOW I FUCKING WIL
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.