[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do you guys think boogie will die in 2017?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

do you guys think boogie will die in 2017?
>>
we can only hope
>>
>>39847888
Hopefully he does. He is a fat jew who gets views on youtube by talking about how hard his life is and how his opinions are better than yours because he is a youtuber.

His wife is going to be rich soon.
>>
>>39847899
his wife cucks him pretty hard

someone post images of her with a ncie black alpha
>>
>>39847888
Realistically he has 5-10 years left if he doesn't get any more infections. He's not just going to die from a heart attack unless he's genetically predisposed. Unless he drops 200lbs he won't see 50.

I don't see why everyone here hates Boogie so much. The only legitimate reason to hate him is that he's absorbed so many well wishes and celebrity help that could've been given to people who would've benefited from it more.
>>
>>39847905
It's their room mate...literally. Boogie is the master cuck.

>>39848099
His excuses are pathetic and he uses his fanbase, who blindly support him, to quit any plan for him to lose weight.
>>
>>39848143
nice
>>
>>39848099
His fan base dickride him harder than /pol/ dickrides Trump. There are so many videos where he bullshits why he hasn't lost weight and why he is lazy with videos and his horde of fans just make excuses for him.

His fence sitting is really annoying too

He obviously doesn't give a fuck, he should just come clean and say yeah I don't care, I'm too lazy to lose weight and don't think the benefit is worth it even if it means I die
>>
>>39847888
Cabbage patch face havin
>>
I'm surprised he didn't die in 2013. Everyone is just losing their bets...CRISCO BATHIN
>>
>>39848099
People here hate boogie because hes the type to talk about doing what hes supposed to, but never actually doing it.

The video where he watches that motivational video and starts blubbering about how he's finally gonna get his shit together happened like 3 years ago. He got his validation from his fans tried it for maybe a month and gave up getting even fatter.

He does that constantly and when he gives up out of laziness he goes off and cries about it or makes a video of excuses. Hes the epitome of a FPS thread wrapped in a sad loaf of a person who isn't that bad a guy. He just needs to either say he's a lazy fuck and not give a shit or give a shit and actually follow through.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.