[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

At rave fit, Me feet hurt Wish I was lifting or playing vidya

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

At rave fit,
Me feet hurt
Wish I was lifting or playing vidya games
Go out they said, you'll have fun they said
>>
File: 1470624117086.jpg (28KB, 300x269px)
1470624117086.jpg
28KB, 300x269px
>>39846006
>he fell for the going out meme
>>
>>39846006
pop a molly, you'll be right lad
>>
>>39846050
Where do I find dad
>>
>>39846063
didnt you go with your friends? Surely they know someone who'll give you something

shit everyone I go with to raves are off their faces

which event is it btw? Who's playing?
>>
>>39846080
Milwaukee ,this dude named datzik
>>
>>39846080
Nah don't any friends I went by myself, so far 1beer in me
>>
>>39846109
Nice. Grab a tab or two and fuckin rage mang.
>>
>>39846122
the guys that usually sell are people that don't look like they're their to dance

they usually just walk around and act pretty suspisious

just follow one, if you see a deal go down try to get near him and ask for a price etc

don't be that guy that asks where to get drugs, everyone will assume you're an undercover cop and tell you to get fucked
>>
>>39846109
Are you at The Rave? Walk around the crowd and ask people if they have any drugs. Security doesn't give a single fuck about drugs after you get onto the floor as long as you don't OD on 25i or something. Look for people closer to the stage; they're the people who are really into it and have the good stuff.
>>
>>39846006
I hear ya bro. I don't find electronica/house/whatever-the-fuck stimulating at all.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.