[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hi guys noob to this board. i have no access to a gym for the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1435200155898.jpg (139KB, 580x580px) Image search: [Google]
1435200155898.jpg
139KB, 580x580px
hi guys noob to this board. i have no access to a gym for the next two weeks. what can i do at home instead? i was lifting at the gym pretty regularly before this and i don't want to lose all of the progress that i've made so far.

i've been trying to bulk if that makes any difference.
>>
Fill up milk jugs with water, put them in back pack and walk up stairs/squat/ etc

also push ups and more push ups and dips.

if you have no dumbbells, you can use the milk jugs for curls.
>>
>>39845623
calisthenics
>>
File: ferret.gif (514KB, 245x194px) Image search: [Google]
ferret.gif
514KB, 245x194px
>>39845659
>>39845623
If you're a college student you can use textbooks
Do dips off the counter
Push ups with textbooks on back
Milk jugs are good for curls yeah, but you can also fill them with sand when water becomes too light.
Also do step ups on a solid chair
Sit ups, and weighted planks
Race your dog if you have one
Do pull ups on the rafters in your garage, they're sturdy enough to support about 180 lbs
Put your legs up on a couch and do pushups to simulate incline
All I can think of rn
Goodluck op
>>
>>39845659
thank you i'm gonna try this asap. the milk jug is a great idea.

>>39845683
every time i've tried basic calisthenics i always think i'm doing it incorrectly. that's something i feel like i would need a trainer or an experienced friend to show me how to do.
>>
>>39845623
I accidentally put two scoops in my pre workout

Am I gonna die?
>>
>>39845717
thanks rodent friend. that's a nice ferret. i'll be sure to try the whole weighted pushup and plank routine. i've been doing high reps without any weight recently, but i'm sure lower reps with more weight will be better for building muscle
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.