[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Routine?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1482031903478.jpg (39KB, 540x408px) Image search: [Google]
1482031903478.jpg
39KB, 540x408px
Am I doing something wrong?

So I am on week 2 of Stronglifts and I'm becoming increasingly frustrated because the weights are super easy to lift. I'm debating on whether or not to stick to this routine or move on to an intermediate level routine. I got the form down, so I'm pretty sure I'm doing everything right but it's just to easy? Am I missing something or should I be moving to a new routine?

pic unrelated
>>
>>39840834
Give it a chance to work before you quit on it. If they have you progressing 5lbs every workout, in 3 months you should be up 180lbs on all lifts and I would be surprised if that was super easy
>>
An intermediate routine progresses slower than a beginner routine, you idiot.
>>
>>39840846
I suppose I'm just being impatient.

Thanks for the reply.
>>
1. Change to Starting Strength.
2. Fuck Mehdi, the whole "start with the bar and keep adding" is retarded as fuck, unless you do 20lbs jumps the first three work outs.
3. Track your progress. You're not intermediate until your deadlift is in the 400s, your squat in the 300s and bench in the 200s (lbs).
>>
>>39840834
Keep at it doesn't matter the program, SL is shit anyways and is a ripoff of a shittier program that rip offs of other program which doesn't even serve the same purpose of those two programs, but guess what? You should do it, the main goal is to of SL is to teach barbell movements, give a little strength/muscle gains and find your maxes.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.