[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is it that makes people so good-looking?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Fuck, how do people like Casper Van Dien end up so handsome, even way after their teenage years, and manage to preserve their youthful appearance?

Is there a secrret?
>>
Go to Lookism.net

All the answers you need are waiting for you there
>>
>>39839557
Light, angle and makeup.
>>
Patriotic fervor and will to freedom. This man is a citizen after all

>Would you like to know more?
>>
>>39839557
Facial symmetry, defined jawline, high cheekbones and luscious hair.
>>
>>39839557
There is something wrong with his jaw. Don't get me wrong, is a good jaw, but it doesn't look good with the rest of the face.

Would fuck tho, no homo.
>>
>>39839619
Come on you ape if you want to live forever.
>>
>>39839636
it's the neck, it's too thin for his jaw width
>>
>>39839557
Attraction signifies genetic health. Since the face is easy to see in day to day life, humans can instantly tell if someone carries healthy genes subconsciously. Just walk around a corner, within a fraction of a second you can see whether the person is attractive or not

Now what is genetically healthy? Sexual dimorphism, for one. A prominent brow ridge for instance signifies a tremendous prenatal testosterone boost. Good upbringing (sleep, food, lack of stressors during important developmental years), good genes (attractive parents) determine how attractive you will be, generally speaking
>>
>>39839686
Re: sexual dimorphism
What are masculine/feminine traits?

For men: broad shoulders, big bone structure, prominent brow ridge, good jaw, blocky, big head, ability to easily build and retain muscles. A lot of it is related to hormone levels

Facial symmetry has nothing to do with the hormones themselves, but are environmentally determined. If you lived without a lot of stress (bullying, death of parents, moving a lot, loss of friends, other traumas), your face is more likely to be symmetrical. Why do you think you can recognize from the face alone classical "rich" kids from poor trailer trash? Because wealthy parents are able to provide a better upbringing. Quality food, sports during youth, medical care. All of this and way more prevents kids of experiencing a lot of stress which negatively affects basically all aspects of your life

Thick women have a lot of estrogen, signaling ability to give birth to healthy children. They are not high test, but the men attracted to them are and are more likely to be able to fuck them
>>
>>39839636
Dude, I have to disagree. He's got perfect facial harmony, and an insane profile.
>>
>>39839870

Brother, his ears look like wide open taxi cab doors.

>like 95% of "white" UK males
>George Harrison
>>
>>39839563
Holy shit that site is cancer and so are you for even knowing it.
>>
>>39839757
Do you have source for easy upbringing = more symmetrical? I've never heard this before and it's a very interesting idea.
Also, a google search produced this http://www.economist.com/news/science-and-technology/21609537-theory-about-why-symmetrical-faces-attract-has-just-fallen-wayside-facing which says that no such correlation could be found.
>>
File: casp.jpg (200KB, 634x1285px) Image search: [Google]
casp.jpg
200KB, 634x1285px
>>39839892
SHHH! He heard you and you hurt his feelings :(
>>
>>39839944
Why Zebras dont get Ulcers by Prof Robert Sapolsky, it deals with how stress relates to memory, sleep, sexuality, death, endocrine system, ways of coping etc
It is impeccably researched. Ive gifted it to two friends of mine who are pregnant. EVERY soon to be mother needs to read it, or any /fit/izen for that matter
Also, check out his lecture series on Human Behavioral Biology
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNnIGh9g6fA&list=PL150326949691B199
I have tons of bookmarked studies on my laptop somewhere
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.