[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ways to increase test production

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Low_Test.png (353KB, 641x532px) Image search: [Google]
Low_Test.png
353KB, 641x532px
I have found it really hard to find any non broscience type information online on how to raise T levels.

I've heard it all from abstaining masturbation, to doing heavy squats more often.

Are there any real ways to increase T levels naturally? Or are you just genetically fucked with whatever T levels you have?
>>
>>39838072
NO not to a significant level. just start pinning like a normal human being
>>
>>39838093

Enjoy ur gyno
>>
>>39838072
If you already lift weights, eat healthily, and aren't deficient in anything, then probably not
>>
>>39838072
>Make sure you're getting enough fats
Hormones are literally made of this shit. If you don't have enough fat, it gets difficult.
>Sleep
Your body starts to fuck itself in a variety of ways when low on sleep. It's not surprising that hormone production is one of those things.
>Eating less processed shit
This is delving into broscience, but your body apparently is generally healthier when you aren't eating as much processed shit. Dunno why, dunno how and dunno how valid it is though.
>Zinc
Some people who aren't creating enough test got back to normal by taking zinc. Doesn't do shit if you have normal test levels though. Helped me, but that's anecdotal.
>Lifting heavy
Stimulating muscle with heavy lifting causes a release in either test or HGH (can't remember which, but both are good). Although you COULD do this by something like lat pulldowns, it'd be weird and awkward and hard to judge the weight and stimulate enough muscle fiber to actually make it happen. Squats are a compound lift which stimulates a shitload of muscles, and are easy to go heavy without hurting yourself, so people will tell you to do those.
I can find sources for all of this shit if you want, but I'm too lazy to do that unless you ask.

Anyway, tl;dr: Be /fit/ and you'll naturally increase your test levels. Or at least remove anything lowering them, which amounts to the same thing.
>>
>>39838093
>juicing
>normal
pick one
>>
>>39838072
>>39839303
Pretty much this.

Two other things you can add toe the vitamin list is Vitamin D and Magnesium.

Take the Zinc in the morning with an empty stomach, Vitamin D with a fatty meal and Magnesium near bed time on yet again an empty stomach.

It wont help take your test levels past natural levels but it will bring them back up to proper levels if you are deficient in any of these vitamin. Which you probably are unless you have a pretty balanced diet and go out in the sun a decent amount.
>>
1. vote conservative
2. eat your steak, eggs, and broccoli
3. cold showers
>>
>>39839859
>Empty stomach
Never going to make it.
>>
>>39839884
>get cucked
> get anal cancer
> lose test
>>
>>39838072
this ebook

https://www.sendspace.com/file/wg4jf9
>>
>>39838072
If you want to raise test in any meaningful way, I'm sorry but you'll have to pin.

I've had a chronic autoimmune disease since I was 19. Long story short I had low testosterone, and for about 2 years I tried EVERYTHING to get my test levels normal....

If your testosterone is low, TRT works and you should consider it. I only regret not starting it sooner, because all of that shit I tried was a waste of time and for what? So I could claim hurr durr I'm all natural? that shit might impress 16 year olds.. but seriously fuck off with that noise. If you take the prescribed dose, you're levels will only come up to what the SHOULD be naturally. It's not like you're going to look like a roider or anything.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.