[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is /fit doing on new years eve? I got invited to a party,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

What is /fit doing on new years eve?
I got invited to a party, but my ex-gf will be there too, so i dont really want to go.
But its either that, or stay home. What do?

To keep it fit related: my OHP form is shit. How do i improve shoulder mobility?
>>
I'm going to play Fallout

Just like last year
>>
>>39837975
this

ill go to the gym and play counter strike
>>
>>39837917
post webms of your form
and just stretch 2 times/day everyday
>>
>>39837989
>>39837917
forgot to answer

3rd year in a row where im all alone
what do?
>>
>>39837989
What stretches/mobility work will help my OHP?
>>
File: tricep-stretches.jpg (24KB, 460x300px) Image search: [Google]
tricep-stretches.jpg
24KB, 460x300px
>>39838000
well what exactly is the problem with your OHP?
cant go all the way down? stretch front delts, I like to do a thing with a stick where I hold it with both arms in front of me and without letting it go, move it over my head and behind me, if you've trained chest/shoulders the day before you will expirience a lot of muscle pain, but its worth it.

if you have pain in your traps/rear delts get into the position in pic related and move your head to the right, and then do it with the other arm and stretch your neck to the left

cant help you if I cant see what's wrong with your form
>>
File: rack-pose-shoulder-stretches-6.jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
rack-pose-shoulder-stretches-6.jpg
28KB, 480x360px
>>39838000
also dont forget this one

these 3 should be a part of your daily routine regardless if you lift or not
>>
>>39837917
nothin

waiting on my new monitor might get to me in time

other than that gonna play more witcher
>>
I've got a party in the next town over and I've gotta drive everyone up there

trying to entice an ex fuckbuddy to go cause will be a sausage fest

op you should bang your ex
>>
File: Download.jpg (5KB, 194x259px)
Download.jpg
5KB, 194x259px
>>39837989
>>39838041
I cant pull my shoulders back enough. Looks like pic related.

>>39838085
I kinda dont want to see the ex. But staying home on new years eve feels kinda wrong. I know its a night like every other night...but i dont know...
>>
>>39838294

yah go out, you'll just obsess if you stay home
>>
>>39837917
Got two day passes to Decadence in Denver and VIP passes to the after party each night.
>TFW going to be around famous DJs and half naked grills for two days straight.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.