[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone bought from here before? Seems like reasonable prices

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: musclefood.png (12KB, 362x71px) Image search: [Google]
musclefood.png
12KB, 362x71px
Anyone bought from here before? Seems like reasonable prices for good quantities of high-quality meat or is it a load of shit and I'm just better off going to Lidl
UK-based btw - not sure if this company runs elsewhere.
>>
>>39837567
Yeah I get their chicken breast every few months, pretty good quality for the price. Would not recommend their steaks however, shit feels like you're eating a flip flop
>>
>>39837567
Yeah I order from there about once a month, only the chicken though.
The breasts are big and juicy and obviously aren't pumped up with water because they don't shrink much when you cook them.
If you buy from there stick the code NS39139 in the voucher bit and you'll get a few quid worth of extra stuff for free and I'll get some referral points.
>>
>>39837567

Well let's see.

>buy pork shoulder or leg joints for 3quid a kilogram and just trim the fat at the top
>buy a kilogram of sweet potatos for 80p a kilogram
>buy marrowfat peas or mixed veg for 1quid a kg
>you now have 100% control of portions, macros with your freshly made food that tastes amazing and cheap, and in 10 mins of prep and 2hour of oven baking(ie you do nothing) you can get 4 kg of meat and 2-4 kg of veggies done.

or

>pay some company 4quid per 400 calorie for a "ready meal" that's probably deteriorated from being prepared 2 weeks ago and further shat up by the not being properly preserved during delivery

hard choice brehs.
>>
>>39837735
It's for the meat you fucking rem not the ready made meals
>>
>>39837741

>buying meat online for delivery instead of picking it yourself

oh wow, this can't possibly end up being complete shit.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.