[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How badly em i really harming my body?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: adderall-side-effects-.jpg (117KB, 466x614px) Image search: [Google]
adderall-side-effects-.jpg
117KB, 466x614px
Im Male early twenties, faked ADD to get adderall prescribed. Been addicted for 4 years. I binge and finish my monthly 60capsules of 20mg Adderall ir prescription in about 2 weeks. Dont really excercise often. Help me understand what this is doing to my body because web md doesnt rlly help thnx...
>>
File: 11104034964.png (465KB, 774x622px) Image search: [Google]
11104034964.png
465KB, 774x622px
>>39837451
>80mg adderall per day
nigger, take it easy... I take 30mg at most and I weigh probably double what you weigh

you're wrecking your brain chemistry
>>
so lets say i keep this up for 4 more years (2 weeks binge 2 weeks every month) what do you think would happen to me?
>>
>>39837493
Do you feel shitty, tired, and dumb on your 2 weeks off? You'll feel even shittier, more tired, and dumber
>>
>>39837451

Depleting your natural serotonin. You will find that when you quit you will have a constant feeling of sadness. This can be a long lasting type of withdrawal.

The sooner you quit the better, but you should taper over the course of a month. Give your pills to someone you trust and stick to a regimen. You can quit.
>>
>>39837493
Trying to make it through college?

Learn how to live without it. I didnt now Im about to enter the workforce forgetting how to be productive without it
>>
yes college and work. I dont think im ready to quit. no one knows i take it. will that feeling of withdrawal eventually wear of if i quit? or em i fucked forever?
>>
In the short term you could have a sudden heart attack or stroke because it constricts your blood vessels and increases blood pressure. In the long term you have increased chance of osteoperosis, maybe an enlarged heart, but it will most likely fuck up your brain chemistry.

Have you ever met a person that is or used to be addicted to meth? "Meth" as in short for Methamphetamine, which is what Adderall is. They're over emotional idiots that have permanent shakes and their mouth is always pulled to one side. They don't even use meth anymore but you can tell that they're half tweeked and highly stupid for the rest of their lives.

And the mouth thing. I'm not talking about them losing teeth, but it's like they're half frowning or putting on their bitter-beer-face. Every meth head I've seen does it and I work in a shitty midwest liquor store where I see dozens of meth users everyday.

But that will be you OP. A shaky dumbass with brittle bones and your mouth cocked to one side until your heart explodes under the strain of taking a shit.
>>
>>39837570

Adderall =/= Methamphetamine. Dexosyn is Methamphetamine. However the two are very similar.
>>
>>39837471
What a shitty boring show.
>>
the meth mouth brittle bone reply is what i needed to hear....ill quit
>>
File: 1468468749314.png (174KB, 308x308px) Image search: [Google]
1468468749314.png
174KB, 308x308px
>>39837637
literally one of the best tv shows of all time
>>
I was addicted to xanax and alcohol for about 4 years. I know they're two totally different drugs with different wd profiles, but i highly suggest speaking with your doctor.

Not sure on the protocol with coming off amps, but i tried to quit on my own and had 3 seizures and nearly died. I dont thinks amps will do that to you but pls go to dr. I didnt have to do rehab becos i have will power but maybe you need it
>>
>>39837451

Havent you seen Requiem for a Dream anon?

Go torrent it if you haven't.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.