[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wife doesn't stop eating unhealthy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0617.jpg (76KB, 750x747px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0617.jpg
76KB, 750x747px
I have bin married to my wife for nearly 9 months, and she literally lives out of eggs, bacon , crackers , cereals and milk, like I can't even remember the last time she had a vegetable , I have noticed some weight gain and decrease in ass muscles, when I first met her she was stunning. Her mum has lupus and blames the disease for her Huge gain weight , but bruv you get that shit by not eating right , and bitch still eats like shit . I constantly eat healthy ,the food is there she just dose not try not even work out like it's pissing me off , any advice /fit/?
>>
>now_i_can_get_fat.jpg
>>
>>39835332
post pic so i can give correct response
>>
File: IMG_0734.jpg (43KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0734.jpg
43KB, 728x546px
>>39835358
>>
Divorce incoming? Now she feels comfortable.
>>
she snagged her beta and has won at life

enjoy your alimony baby
>>
>>39835332
Tell her you're worried about her
>>
>>39835332
Who makes more? Did you get a prenuptial? Do you still have sex? Succ?
>>
>>39835332
thats a good thing, you want her to get into child bearing mode so you can give her your seed to carry. if she stops eating unhealthy and starts looking good she will also leave with chad.
>>
>>39835332
>marriage
>poor judge of character

You're just another sucker.
>>
>>39835332
If you can't tell your wife that she's being a fat fuck without her freaking out on you then you fucked up hard
>>
Leave her for a man
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.