[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best cutting routine?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_6905.png (193KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6905.png
193KB, 1242x2208px
Also tinder responses
>>
>>39833549
>tryna
I would be embarrassed if I took her to McDonalds
>>
>>39833549
why are girls so vapid? Any guy would see this and know it's a joke but every girl i know would take it seriously and sperg out like this one did.
>>
Intermittent fasting and keto works for me.
There is no magic secret though, any calorie counting will do.
It's just that if I fast and skip breakfast and replace with coffee that's fewer calories without dealing with hunger.
Lunch is pre packaged chicken and broccoli. Good macros micros, protons so I can keep muscle mass, no carbs because they are just dead calories.
Again not magic, calorie counting works, but green veg and chicken fill you up with low cal.
Special mention to spinach, green beans, Brussels sprouts, eggs, and tuna if you like variety.

Not even going to bother with tinder for another 20 lbs, but even then I have no Facebook so can't register... Even if I made one, wouldn't double digit friends list scare them off?
>>
eat nothing
smoke crack
???
aesthetics
>>
File: IMG_6906.png (396KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6906.png
396KB, 1242x2208px
>>39833679
I usually do IF + EC

They can't see how many fb friends you have, only how many you have in common
>>
>>39833549
>tryna
>>
>>39833580
>>39833585
>>39833724
This is live, feel free to suggest responses
>>
File: IMG_6907.png (3MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6907.png
3MB, 1242x2208px
I meant what lifting routine... I did SS -> TM->PPL, but I don't know what's optimal on a cut

Pls help
>>
>>39833752
"You look like someone who can't even afford mcdonalds, which is why i'm offering to treat you"
>>
>>39833703
How does the E part feel? I had 16 oz strong coffee after 2 weeks without, got elevated hr, and freaked out at a woman at my work who was a fat lazy bitch so I'm a bit reluctant about stims
>>
>>39833585
it's a shitty joke and she's a cunt
>>
>>39833774
Fasted cardio is best for fat loss. Run each a.m. then lift and run each P.m., but cut is much more about the Cal in, less about exercise
>>
>>39833783
It amplifies the caffeine a lot. I'm pretty used to stimulants/drugs but I wouldn't recommend it if you have trouble with just coffee
>>
>old phone was killed
>a lot of tinder responses and shit all gone

Shit sucks senpai
>>
>>39833774
I feel as if I understand woman better after seeing this picture.
>>
File: fucker-of-mothers.png (168KB, 260x260px) Image search: [Google]
fucker-of-mothers.png
168KB, 260x260px
>tryna
>>
>>39833774
Nice to see this the other way around.
>>
>>39833549
Op heres the thing
Dont invest money in women
Google RSDtyler invest in yourself
Save your wallet and your virginity
>>
>>39833774

Would rail so hard whoever removed me from her would be crowned King of England.
>>
J&T 2.0

Auto-regulated so you don't beat yourself up trying to hit big strength PR's every week.
Also tons of volume in accessories so you can maintain as much muscle as possible
>>
i need advice,
i eat twice a day,no breakfast only lunch and dinner and the meals are 600 calories each consisting of chicken broccoli and brown rice. I run 5kms daily and then weights training every second day. Ive only been doing this for the last few days and want to stick with it to drop atleast 15kg then start putting size on after but is this stupid and too much or anyone see a problem with it seeming im only taking in 1200 calories and working out daily? im 6'1 and weigh 95kgs
>>
>>39833549
>5 star
Literally doesnt exist, why are these snobs also so uneducated? This fake sense of knowing how upper class works.
>>
>>39833779
kek
>>
>>39835823
5 yelp stars maybe?
>>
If you're holding a decent amount of lean mass, fasted LISS first thing in the morning.
>>
>>39836026
If you're a god damn uneducated lower class pleb sure

Michelin or fucking bust
>>
File: IMG_8752.jpg (36KB, 676x333px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8752.jpg
36KB, 676x333px
Just don't eat
>>
>>39835823
That's just how high her standards are.
>>
>>39836068
>cant spell
Nope
>>
>>39833679
Oh senpai, bestow knowledge on me. I fucked up on leave and have a weigh in soon. How much weight can I reliably lose in 1 week?
>>
>>39833549

high protein
EC stack
cardio
whatever lifting routine you prefer that allows you to maintain strength
mess with meal times so that you're at peak performance when you lift, for me this was getting 50% of daily calories around 2 hours before gym
>>
>>39836026
5 star could literally be a fucking fish and chips restaurant with wooden chairs and serves your food in a cardboard box
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.