[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Get taller

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: fit.jpg (71KB, 480x679px) Image search: [Google]
fit.jpg
71KB, 480x679px
Is there any fucking way that I can get taller? I am 21 years old, male, and my height is fucking 1,67m.

That's freaking frustrating.

Help me.

Please.
>>
Same height as you. There's nothing you can really do besides surgery
>>
>>39831893
>grow, grow, grow
>>
>>39831893
hang from a pull up bar and have your mate pull your legs downwards for 3 minutes a day. Grew 3 inches doing this
>>
Fix your posture. I have APT and shoulders slightly rolled forward so when I straighten out I should get an inch or an inch and a half.
>>
Enjoy the amazing pleasure that is taller girls
>>
>>39831893

So, in Murca you're bout... 5'6" ish..

That's unattractively short, but I've seen short men with attractive girls.

I suggest you hop on steroids. Get as huge as you fucking can. Just look like the biggest freak possible. Get lots of tattoos. The more you can look like a muscle troll the better. Grow out your beard and braid it too. Make sure to dress like a hard ass. Leather boots + a tank top to show off your gains. Also, body hair is your friend, don't shave it off.
>>
>>39832063
>I suggest you hop on steroids
>Just look like the biggest freak possible
>Get lots of tattoos.
>Leather boots + a tank top to show off your gains

I will absolutely do that. Thanks for your contribution!
>>
>>39832063
Don't listen to this guy, being a roided tatooed monster is cringe no matter your weight
>>
File: RichandDaveCrossland.jpg (79KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
RichandDaveCrossland.jpg
79KB, 1280x720px
>>39832109

glad I could help mate. Cheers
>>
>>39831917
kek, came to post this
>>
>>39832113
Is /fit/ immune to sarcasm?
>>
>>39831893
grow beard, shave head, work only arms, pecs, thighs and calfs. collect axes, tankards and torques.

become Dwarf-kin
>>
>>39832223
I can't even grow a fucking beard bro.
>>
>>39831893
Theres a medical procedure that you can do.
Short version: They break your your bones, let them regrow again but larger. Success was about 1-6 inches from what I recall, you'd have to read that up since its been some time since I last heard about it.

Its one of the most painful procedures there are IIRC and you have to learn how to walk again after months of being in the hospital.

I doubt its that much of a big deal to you, just wanted to let you know thats one way if you are so desperate
>>
>>39831893
Try head implants. Worked for me + people think my brains are big.
>>
>>39832254
I am not that desperate. If I could reach 1,69 I'd be fine with it.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.