[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What physique do i need to attract someone like this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_8851.jpg (40KB, 324x490px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8851.jpg
40KB, 324x490px
What physique do i need to attract someone like this?
>>
>6'2 AT LEAST
>Face 9/10
>Athletic and/or built
>6 figure salary

Even with these factors you should consider yourself lucky if this goddess even glances in your direction
>>
>>39829283
Well you have to be a blue whale first before you worry about physique, inter-species sex is fucked up.
>>
>>39829283
Equally, if not even more of a lazy, fat slob.
>>
>>39829283
Do whatever you can to look more like a cake.
>>
>>39829283
Ottermode
>>
>>39829344
liar
>>
>>39829344
Nope. This 2.5/10 could easily land a guy as high as an 8/10. It's fucking ludicrous how fucked up matching phenomenon is now.

Matching phenomenon is the theory that two people in a relationship SHOULD be around the same level of physical attractiveness. If you have a uggo 2/10 guy, he should usually be with a similar uggo 2/10 girl, give or take a point up or down.

When you see a 9/10 girl with a 3/10 guy, the guy is likely either super rich, packing a massive dick, super powerful at their profession, etc. etc. - something has to make up for the discrepancy in physical attractiveness.

HOWEVER, this is becoming more and more invalid when it comes to lower attractive women. It is very common that a girl like this can get an 8/10 guy easily. There are so many desperate guys right now because there are just not enough attractive women to go around. For every 8, 9/10 girl there is, there are hundreds of uggos and whales.

It's sad, but this girl could get a good looking fit guy easily.

>>39829314
Pretty much this
>>
>>39830900
>It's sad, but this girl could get a good looking fit guy easily.
Sad but very true
girls can get away with offering nothing these days simply because there are too many guys

If youre a 7-8/10 guy your options are basically take what you can get, sometimes its a 6/10 and sometimes its a 4/10...point is girls have millions of options in dating while guys usually have none
>>
>>39830900
>>39830926
This is dumb. If an 8/10 guy decided to hook up with this girl thats his own decision/fault, it doesn't mean that's the norm.
>>
>>39831402
basic market economics mate
massive demand for women + close to no supply of women = women have alot of bargaining power and are able to land guys way above

You can be an 8/10 and still not get laid because all the other 7/10+ girls are in relationships or uninterested in them because they want to travel, study, work or date around
In order to get a gf you need to lower your standards, wait or get lucky
>>
Be a bodypo, trans, PoC muslim with a dad bod
>>
>>39831430
>close to no supply of women

Maybe if you live in India, man. I'm probably biased because I'm in college rn, but neither me or any of my friends have had trouble meeting/hooking up with attractive women on occasion, and I see couples all the time around campus that are both attractive/normal looking.
>>
>>39831475
No i live in Sweden so it shouldnt be this bad but it is
Its a magical paradox, most girls have a boyfriend while most guys are single and im in uni and its been terrible for my dating life
Ive honestly gotten more random job offers on/related to campus than ive met single girls
>>
>>39831430
Where are you getting this information? We're not talking about tinder or dating sites here, where that is actually the case.

As far as I know we're not part of a freak generation where 75% of all babies were born male
>>
to everyone taking this shit seriously

GO OUTSIDE YOU STUPID FUCKS
>>
>>39831526
he's trying to justify the fact that no one but ugly girls will fuck him by making stuff up
>>
>>39831526
Its not an imbalance between men and women but women dont seem to give priority to relationships at all and if they do want one for a short period of time its easy for them to get it because of how dating is set up (register on tinder or go to a random bar and see for yourself how guys chase after every girl in sight)
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.