[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is working out the biggest scam of all time? Every single guy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: zyzz.jpg (39KB, 534x800px) Image search: [Google]
zyzz.jpg
39KB, 534x800px
Is working out the biggest scam of all time?

Every single guy with even just a decent body always turns out to be on roids.
>>
File: del.png (590KB, 585x505px) Image search: [Google]
del.png
590KB, 585x505px
>>39828774

These guys are natty
>>
once you start BnCing, you immediately begin recognizing who is on roids. all those youtube stars pushing IIFYM are actually just getting amazing recomp ability from their test/tren and their diet strictness has literally very little to do with their physique results.

sad but true.
>>
>>39828774
>Every single guy with even just a decent body always turns out to be on roids
This isn't news
>>
>>39828784
>people actually believe that
>>
>>39828855

Look pretty natty in their vids desu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQ1b44PRdtw
>>
>>39828784
Yeah nobody believes that.
>>
>>39828800
Eh, I agree, but to an extent.

In my humble opinion, I believe that IIFYM became the new meme. Similar to how people use to contribute their amazing progress to simply "eating clean", now-days people contribute their amazing progress to simply "doing IIFYM".

It's like another distraction, another ploy, another gimmick to sell people the "secret".

When in reality the "LOOK" that people are going for are literally only possible with designer drugs. EG: A guy on gear at 10% body-fat is going to look a hell lot leaner than a natural at 10% body-fat.
>>
File: Cz0TwdwWEAAudGD.jpg (124KB, 926x1186px) Image search: [Google]
Cz0TwdwWEAAudGD.jpg
124KB, 926x1186px
>>39828774
Stop believing that just because you are too lazy to work out
>>
<--- this is 100% achievable to anyone without taking steroids or anything of the sort.

In fact, every high-school or college in the world has a few jocks that look like that without even hitting the gym too hard. All it takes is being lean and exercising
>>
Yes.

I'd say over 95% of fitness "celebrities" are not natty. Sure you can look like Tony Horton while monitoring your diet 24/7 and do memercises. But if you stay natty and want to lift heavy you'll look more like Alan Thrall than Connor Murphy or whatever bodybuilder you follow on social media. It's obviously a scam but that doesn't mean lifting natty isn't fun or bad for you.
>>
>>39829391
Yeah no, those one or two high school jocks have amazing genetics, and even they don't look nearly as good as the guy in your pic who is clearly roiding.
>>
>>39828774
It's not a scam. You're just fawning over bodybuilders and bodybuilding usually ends up with roids. Just going to the gym 3+ days a week and having a decent diet is all you need to live a healthy life and to get girls despite the shitposting
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.