[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

getting /fit/ failure stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1480537885369.jpg (78KB, 718x720px) Image search: [Google]
1480537885369.jpg
78KB, 718x720px
Alright I'll start.

>20 years and 135 kg
>Decide to lift/diet and 23 now 75 kg 8-10% bf at 1.80m
>Have best friend since kindergarten
>Get laid often and get alot of attention from females in my proximity
>6 months ago, a new girl (5,5/10) starts hanging out at the place all my friends hang out
>4 guys chase her, best friend aswell
>We go to a festival with everyone and new girl constantly chases me and tries to flirt with me
>I ignore her. Last day she came into my tent and wanted to make out. I decline because she's to low for my standards.
>She cries and after a while she goes to my best friend to hook up.
>Super happy for him cuz he didn't get laid for 4 years.
>They date for 3 weeks but break up because she confessed to him she had feelings for me.
> Best friend devastated, I feel bad but it wasn't my fault
>3 months ago best friend has found new gf
>Super happy for him
>His girl keeps flirting with me and started talking to me on fb
>Sometimes dont answer and not really talk back.
>3 weeks ago after a party we all go back to my place.
>Best bros gf is drunk and tried to make out with me infront of best friend.
>Push her away, bf gets really upset and they have a big argument
>after he told me his gf said my name during sex
>He's still fucking mad at me and doesn't contact me or want to hang out.

I'm literally the only aesthetic good looking guy from my group and might lose my best friend from being /fit/. This would be the third friend I'd lose through being attractive. Why are women such whores and why are people so insecure and jealous. Goddamn he's like my brother but his bitches keep going for my dick just because I have abs.

Also he's still with the girl.
>>
>>39828196
/things that never happened/ general
>>
>>39828213
It did thou. The girl are 5-6's and the first girl is a huge slut.
Also was good friends with a qt that used me as a beta-orbiter when I was fat but since I got fit the sexual tension got super high and she's not allowed to hang out with me from her bf.
>>
>>39828229
Australian?
>>
>>39828196
You've done everything right. Your best friend is a cuck for not breaking up with her. Do you really want a friend who'll pick an unfaithful whore over you?

Maybe ask him, hey if she flirts with me while with you who else do you think she flirts with? I wonder if those guys tell her to fuck off like I do.
>>
If the guy is really your best friend then you should be able to talk about it like bros. Tell him to drop her cos she is a slut
>>
>>39828421
No
>>39828455
Well yeah but like I said before the first girl he didn't get any for 4 years and he is a real cuck. His last gf cheated on him with her /fit/ stepbrother kek.
With the new girl they fucked after 1st date and literally haven't been seperated for one night since then. They're codependant as fuck.
He's really in love with her and I haven't seen him this happy but now he avoids me because his girl is ALWAYS with him and he can't stand it when she gives me attention even thou I ignore her.
It just sucks that he's so insecure and codependant that he can't hang out with me anymore.
Pretty sure this relationship will end horribly aswell one day and I'm not sure I'm gonna be there for him if he isn't gonna get his shit together.
>>
>>39828801
Codependency is a real bitch and, unfortunately, there's nothing you can do to fix that for your friend. It's one of those "the Lord helps those who help themselves" things.

Honestly, sounds to me like your bud needs some sick abs to make this problem go away. Ever offered to take him to the gym?
>>
>>39828801
This is such a non problem. I'm sorry you're too good looking for women, OP. My heart really goes out to folks like you.

Your friend is a fucking loser. If they're really inseparable and codependent, why is she trying to fuck other dudes in front of him? Doesn't add up OP
>>
post your body
>>
>>39828852
Yeah alot. He used to lift for a while aswell and his dad used to be a powerlifter and they have a sick ass fuck home gym. With chains, elastic bands, rowing machine, etc etc.
He just has a nasty weed habit and constantly eats junkfood because of it. The girl took over the weed habit and they enable eachother with junk food. Both of them have gotten visably fatter. The girl was close to chubby when they got together and now she is chubby fosho.
>>
>>39828869
I dont know, maybe to get a rise out of him? Dont really know her that well. She came out of the blue and nobody really knows her backstory but from her fb posts it looks like shes emotionally unstable and depends on having a bf to feel happy.

And I look pretty good but I'm not a model orsomething. It's just that all my friends are skinnyfats that dont take care of themselves. Only one other guy looks good but he's a manley and has a long term relationship
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.