[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

After 1 year of training i'm glad to post my result. I should

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3739.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3739.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
After 1 year of training i'm glad to post my result.
I should start dieting asap, i skipped the whole diet thing because of work and university.
What do you think /fit/?
>>
>one year of training
>no diet
>looks like shit

Lmao
>>
This board will flame you for all sorts of stupid reasons because they're all repressed homosexuals.

But more to the point, you look great and should only put on more muscle if you feel like it, but you don't need to.
>>
>>39826275

He didn't train. It's evident from the 'no diet' part. Training implies that you put in real effort and watch your diet and macros.

The """progress""" he made speaks for itself.
>>
>>39826275
Unfortunately, my life is full of duties and I have close to no freetime, therefore i couldn't diet properly.
>>
>>39826292
It literally takes like an hour tops once a week to prep meals for the week. Fuck off with your shit excuses
>>
>>39826305
I trip around the world buddy, no way i can bring shit with myself.
>>
>>39826316
LSD or psilocybin? Or DMT?
>>
>>39826316
>I trip around the world yet somehow spent 3 to 6 days in the gym weekly
>thinks he actually trained
>>
>>39826333
Because i manage to find gyms everywhere i go. I train 1 or 2 hours a day, i know it's not much but given i was a fatass just 10 months ago this means a lot to me.
>>
>>39826264
Your forearm does not look particularly wide but I can tell by the veins you are physically active and hardened up your body, what is the circumference of your wrist?
>>
>>39826355
I can't measure it rn but will provide it's circumference as soon as i can
>>
>>39826288
>three cbts up
>this dyel thinks he deserves his own thread
>boasts about "training" without dieting
>sideways picture

We're going to flame him because he's a goddamn retard
>>
>>39826346
>>39826264

you should probably post before pics op. most people assume you're bragging about noob gains, but seeing as you said you're a fatass it's the difference between a lazy twink and a revolutionary ex fatty
>>
>>39826670
yeah post fatass pics big fella
>>
>>39826670
>>39826670
>>39826670
This.
Post before pics or you're some faggot dyel.
>>
>>39826264
Babby's first biceps
>>
>>39826264
Where's the after pic?
>>
>>39826264
B8
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.