[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

Do Muslim girls like /fit/ guys?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 4nt0va7ece6y.jpg (42KB, 720x479px) Image search: [Google]
4nt0va7ece6y.jpg
42KB, 720x479px
I moved to Dearborn and there's a lot ot hot Muslim girls here

If I get fit will it help get the Muslim girls? I don't find it difficult talking to non Muslim girls. But the Muslim chicks really look like they want to be left alone.

Will the muscles help?
>>
Just wave around your US citizenship and they will flock to you
>>
>>39825552
Yes but Hollywood swole not fit swole

>>39825588
Don't they already have it
>>
>>39825601
You never know if they are illegal or not

If they are they will cling to anyone they can
>>
Windsor-fag from across the river. Lots of Muslims over here and they come in 3 flavours: aloha snakbar waiting to happen, super-conservative no-sex-until-marriage types, and lastly "super-conservatives" who are secretly looking to fuck as much as possible for the thrill of disobeying their parents. Honestly, if you are halfway funny and can get an introduction from a friend, you've got a shot.
>>
they are exactly like Mormon or extra Catholic chicks, 110% dtf as long as it's super super down low and you are hopefully black, italian or a punk rocker.
>>
It's just a closed off community, you need a special in of some sort. Like someone in that community has to vouch for you or some shit. I don't live near there so I guess I can't really say, but that's been my experience in California. I speak Arabic so I can get in pretty easy, but I actually really don't like Arab girls. I just hang out with the old ladies for good cooking and then go fuck Korean girls
>>
they are exactly like Mormon or extra Catholic chicks, 110% dtf as long as it's super super down low and you are hopefully black, italian or a punk rocker.
>>
>>39825663
how do you get in with the korean girls?
>>
>>39825552
women want men with good genetics to give to their offspring. you are in a competitive mating pool of men, if you are the best genetically they will flock to you, if you are of good genetics but not the best they will settle pending what they believe they can aquire for themselves. men with resources are always preferred because women can cuckold them and have the superior mans genetics for her offspring while having the rich man take care of her. i have no idea if muslim girls like muscles, im going to assume that they do as much as most women barring a tiny cultural influence like usual
>>
>>39825552
Nigga you need to leave Dearborn. Also, Arabic women, at least the Iraqi shitskins in Dearborn turn into nasty old grannies at 35. You need to stay away from that shit. Also there brothers will come and chop your head off. Not even memeing, that has happened several times.
>>
>>39825811
You have to understand Korean crazy which is different depending on if they were born stateside or in Korea, but typically revolves around competitiveness. Also pretend not to be a fucking koreaboo. Pretend like she's teaching you about her culture and you're just really supportive or some shit. I spent time over there in the army so I use that as my excuse
>>
>>39825552
Muslims? Or Arabs?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.