[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it acceptable for a man to color his hair?I'm not talking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Is it acceptable for a man to color his hair?I'm not talking covering up grey, I mean going from very dark brown to full black.
>would only cost me 12$ a month
>hairdresser chick offered to do it for free at her place
>would last roughly 2 months if I wash every other day

It's just on one hand I always wanted black hair, on the other I don't want to be that one faggot who clearly does too much ie: rich piano

Also is haircut and chill a thing? I'm pretty autistic.
>>
>>39825398
no, its gay and makes you look like a libtard sjw and u will get no respect from men only fat ugly women who u are incel garbage
>>
Who gives a shit? If you want to dye it, dye it. I promise that no one cares about your hair that much, do what makes you happy with it.

And yeah, if she's inviting you to come over to her place so she can do you a favor, she's probably into you.
>>
>is it acceptable for

do whatever you want idiot
>>
Most important thing is to do it well and maintain it. Too many people just dump some costco coloring in their hair and it looks like cheap garbage. If it's professionally done it can be v. cool
>>
>>39825425
>>39825435
>do whatever you want idiot
You know legit retards have to show restraint in some areas right? I asked because the lines get blurry sometimes.

I got really close to wearing a fedora for real before knowing of fedora memes.
>>
>>39825398
it's just black, nobody cares, go for it.
>>
>>39825398
I dyed my hair black at one stage. The problem was that even people I didn't know could tell it was dyed immediately. So unless you actually want to come off looking like an emo, I'd probably avoid it.
>>
I would say don't do it. It will only look right if you do it with your brows and everything and it will need retouching like twice a month. Just go to her house, let her do some silly shit with your hair like make it blue or whatever, then do the sex.
>>
>>39825398
haircut and chill is not a thing, lmao
Just get a normal haircut and apply the D afterwards you damn autist
>>
>>39825398
Do whatever the hell you want. Like me when i mock you and call you a fag.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.