[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do pure gyms have a lot of barbells and weights? Will I have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: logo.png (32KB, 400x191px) Image search: [Google]
logo.png
32KB, 400x191px
Do pure gyms have a lot of barbells and weights? Will I have to do a lot of waiting around before I can use the equipment? Looking to do ICF 5x5 but I also have a home gym, not sure whether or not it's worth me spending money each month on a pointless gym membership when I can't get on any benches/squat racks. Previous gym I went to which is run by my borough is awful, I don't want to pay for the same experience
>>
The 2 I go to tend to have a pretty good ratio of barbells to people so probably 90% of the time you'll get a barbell/squat rack/bench straight away but don't go at peak time or you'll struggle. As for dumbells you'll nearly always get the pair you want but only goes to 50kg if that's a problem for you.
Try it for a month and if its shit then go back to your home gym
>>
>>39824940
Just go and view it you autist.
>>
I go to the SW18 gym and in about 1 out of 3 visits I had to wait for a squat rack. Never had to wait for dumbbells. Then again I work out 6-8AM on work days and about 9-12AM on weekends. Been in the evening once and it was pretty crowded.
>>
Mine has 2 racks, a Smith and 1 spare bar. I workout late and usually get a rack without waiting too long. Peak times are a nightmare
>>
>>39824940
2nd thread about this gym in less than a day?
Quit trying to subtly advertise here you cunts.

In the odd chance OP is just a fucking idiot: >>39826807
>>
The pure gym I went to was loaded with good equipment... Shame the weights area was full of monkeys and every cunt just left stuff on the floor or in the wrong place, spend 30 mins just looking for shit to use
>>
Varies a lot, know someone who says their local one has a floor dedicated to it, mine has more smith machines (2) than benches (1).
>>
>>39824940
My one (York) is fucking sick, Oly Platform, 3 racks, 2 bench platforms and about 15 benches. Cant speak for any others. Lot of retards though
>>
File: pajeet.jpg (91KB, 634x822px) Image search: [Google]
pajeet.jpg
91KB, 634x822px
>>39824940

They have lots of pakis and pajeets.

weights and barbels? nah.

pic related, 70% of the people you'll find there
>>
>>39824940
Purejim pls go
>>
>>39827564

You do realize the pajeet in pic related is worth more than everyone in this thread several times over right?
>>
No. Yes. It's not worth it.
>>
>>39827594
And this is relevant how?
>>
>>39827594

a corpse isn't worth anything.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.