[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bulimia General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2054.jpg (191KB, 856x543px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2054.jpg
191KB, 856x543px
/fit/ I cant stop binging. Say what you want willpower blah blah blah. Ok i heard it. Its literally an addiction. I just ate a medium dominos pizza and an order of chicken alfredo with a quart of milk to wash it down. Worst part is i threw the boxes away so my gf wouldnt know. Im not morbidly obese; skinnyfat here 6'2 180. Ive been trying to cut tho so i just threw it all up. Will milk help neutralize the acid and save my teeth?
>>
>>39824425
Get actual help for your eating disorder
>>
>>39824425
seek therapy if you can't stop on your own
>>
>>39824425
Get some help, you idiot. This is not something you deal with by yourself.
>>
>>39824441
>>39824444
>>39824484
I dont think i really need help. Its not like i do this every day. I just couldnt resist dominos because i have a free meal voucher and i was bored. I just couldnt let that ruin a whole week of dieting. I mean dam thats like 4000 calories
>>
>>39824558
normal people don't throw up on purpose because they ate a disgusting amount of food

doing this ever makes you need help
>>
>>39824587
Thats an overreaction
>>
>>39824425

*PAAAAAAAAARP*
>>
>>39824558
> it's literally an addiction

> I don't need help

Pick one. If it is so bad that you can't possibly control it then you need help. If you don't need help then it is not an addiction.
>>
>>39824663
I dont get this new meme?
>>39824705
Sobering point. I guess i just dont think treatment is a practical option
>>
I've been bulimic on/off for about 15 years. When I'm caught up in the binge/purge cycle, I inevitably gain weight (most was almost 40lb over less than a year, last time was about 20lb over about 6 months).

Honestly, if you're only doing it a couple times a year, who cares. Keep in mind that you're never 100% efficient at removing the food you've scarfed down, and also it is very painful and expensive to get your front teeth filled/replaced.
>>
File: IMG_0846.jpg (212KB, 474x659px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0846.jpg
212KB, 474x659px
>>39824813

You're a stupid attention whore that wants people to tell you all the things you want to hear while you coyly evade every attempt at actually addressing your issue by others. At this point you're into bulimia for the fucked up sense of pity you get and it serves as a crutch for your self-control and esteem issues.

Get some real fucking help and get the fuck off this board until you do. This shit is transparent and petty, and you know it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.