[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"""diet""" advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6464.jpg (279KB, 838x852px)
IMG_6464.jpg
279KB, 838x852px
i'm 6'3 and 250ish and fat as heck, i'm gonna eat like 300-500 calories a day and lot of water

is this cool or would i go into starvation mode, i'm dyel so i don't mind losing some muscle if that happens, going to do moderate cardio too

>pic unrelated
>>
plz help i don't wanna kill myself
>>
After lifting for half a year and not bothering to learn about nutrition, I was disappointed enough with my weight loss that I ate two apples and two bananas a day with tons and tons of water for one month. Also six miles of cardio daily. I lost 35lbs in one month; from 185 to 140 at 5'5". I didn't feel sick or weak at all, and I learned about nutrition meanwhile so that I wouldn't rebound.
It works. But don't expect to keep any muscle you might have. That kind of method preserves absolutely nothing. If I could do it again I would be less of a retard about it.
>>
>>39823726
Two typos. 150 end weight and I'm 5'8".
>>
>300-500 calories
>starvation mode

0/10
>>
>>39823726
thanks for the advice, but when you mean be less of a retard about it, what do you mean
>>
>>39823726
Damn son that's some incredible will power.
>>
>>39823748
what qualifies for starvation mode
>>
>>39823772
No such thing really. I think the closest thing to "starvation mode" is eating so little protein and such low calories that you end up eating a lot of fat as well as a lot of muscle.

Retard normie idea of starvation mode is that you stop losing weight but that doesn't exist
>>
>>39823601
>would i go into starvation mode
I promise you don't understand how this works. Your main obstacle is going to be cutting your food intake by like 90% one day to the next. It's going to be hell, and you will give up well before you hit your goal, and probably binge afterwards
>>
>>39823601
happy new year
>>
>>39823601
You will feel sickened and weak, and will look like a flesh bag. But, you will lose weight.
>>
>>39823765
I got tired of looking at the fat sack in the mirror and decided to turn on a dedication that I never knew I had. 23.9% body fat at the time, and I was utterly disgusted with myself.
>>
>>39823601
at one point I was really fat and lost a lot of money. Got stuck eating only a pack of kraft a day which is about 750kcals if I remember correct.

Most unhealthy shit I done but I lived and lost a ton of weight.
>>
>>39823601
You may end up hating yourself and falling back into bad habits once you're at your ideal weight. Don't treat dieting as a one-off process, but a permanent and fundamental change in your overall eating habits. Consuming as few calories as possible may work for you, but once you get to your goal weight, then what? You've followed an artificial and unrealistic diet plan to lose the weight, but now you need a system for maintaining that weight. In my experience, the process of losing weight also presented a valuable opportunity in learning what kinds of foods I should eat and in what quantities. Gradually reducing my calories over several weeks allowed me to adjust and ease into this lifestyle and grow used to it. Had I decided to deliberately consume as few calories as possible, I wouldn't have had that experience and probably would have fallen back into old habits either prematurely or once I had reached my goal. That being said, you may be like >>39823726 and do just fine.

The main thing with weight loss/gain is not to be impatient. It's a slow process. It's great that you've jumped up and gotten motivated to lose weight, but make sure you approach this more methodically while also taking into account that you're not perfect and will probably make mistakes along the way.
>>
why is it always fat people who post anime
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.