[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Advice Needed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

I'm planning to do my first cycle, and I 've done quite a lot of research, but also I want to know if some of you guys has got some experience and knowledge to share. I'm collecting ideas and info
My question, how much does it cost to run a first cycle? and is it better to do oral and injection? which one is test 600x or test e ?
>>
>>39823428
low quality bait.
>>
>>39823558
I'm serious dude. wtf
>>
File: IMG_0063.jpg (258KB, 1000x1000px)
IMG_0063.jpg
258KB, 1000x1000px
>>39823428
You'll want to stack all of the steroids in your picture for 8-12 weeks but this stack is better for more permanant gains and extra fat loss. I'd start at 25mg of each everyday and ramp it up another 25mg every 2 weeks. When you hit 100mg per day, do that for 2 weeks and then lower it 25mg every 2 weeks until the cycle is over. You'll want to follow it up with 4 weeks of creatine to solidify the gains you make and then take at least 6 months off before running another cycle.

And I wouldn't ever try popping a tab of Tren 75. You don't want to suffer feom roid rage.
>>
>>39823428
Does anyone else find it hilarious people are actually stupid enough to buy protein and BCAAs sold as orals?
I mean no way they actually sell any of these, right?
>>
>orals
no
>>
>>39823428
That's fake placebo bro. It's a scam.

You can't take testosterone orally(in a pill).

I suggest you hang around /fraud/, the steroid general here on fit.
>>
>>39825264
>You can't take testosterone orally(in a pill).
not true
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.