[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm enlisting in the marine corps

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: Marine-Corps-Logo.jpg (479KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Marine-Corps-Logo.jpg
479KB, 1600x1600px
I'm enlisting in the marine corps soon, I was wondering what I could do to help prepare for it. I mostly care about scoring well on the PFT, but also helping to prepare for PI.
>>
>>39822989
They probably have an app. Do whaever that says and get used to doing what they tell you and RUNNING alot.
>>
Mos?
>>
good goy
>>
https://youtube.com/watch?v=9Lrxt5RU5Kk
>>
>>39823069
Infantry
>>
Sacrifice yourself for wall street goyim, well done
>>
>>39822989
at least 23 pull up, 100 crunches, and be able to run for a long ass time.
>>
run every day, get your weekly miles up to ~35 (stretch and take breaks when you need it to avoid shin splints though)

max out out on pull-ups and crunches twice a day

or you could just follow the guide on their site

http://www.marsoc.marines.mil/Portals/31/Documents/Assessment%20and%20Selection%2010%20week%20Prep%20guidebook.pdf
>>
>>39823119
Good man.

Just focus on push ups, pull ups, sit ups, and your run. Everything else will come with time in boot camp.
>>
>>39822989
Be a smelly so you can have an easy time doing 23 pull ups, then when you put your pack on you crumple. Pft is dog shit for measuring fitness in relation to your job you're going for.
>>
Cardio and calisthenics.
>>
>>39823137
Lol
>marsoc
>35 miles a week..

You don't need to pound mileage that much, speed work will be more beneficial. 30/60's, 60/120's etc
>>
>>39823119
Kek
>>
>>39823110
This isn't any different from fraternity hazing
>>
>>39823110
It really isn't that bad.
>>
>>39823145
this guys got it right, follow his advice.
>>
>>39823119
Don't do infantry. You're accepting the shittiest job that will provide you with no beneficial attributes that you can put on a job application.
>>
>>39822989
You gotta stretching out your asshole for the senior marines.

Start with some pinky insertions, 5 sets a day, everyday. Once you can complete 5 sets of 20 insertions without struggle, move up to the middle finger.

After that, you're going to want to move onto something larger, there are plenty of good butt plugs out there, I can give you a recommendation if you need.

I'd recommend supersetting buttplug inserts with standard dildo insertions. do low volume butt plug insertions for maximum stretch, and higher volume dildo insertions to get used to the day to day life as a marine.
>>
>>39823110
Goddard if I remember correctly, some of the Drill Instructors had fun with it when I was in. One was at our chow hall table and saw a recruit getting screamed at by 2 other DIs and said "I gotta get in on this" with a smile on his face.
>>
>>39823119
cmon anon did u sign the contract yet and go to meps? plz rethink ur choices. do something that will benefit u outside of the army life
>>
>>39823684
*Goddamn
>>
>>39822989
Run run run. Carry 20kg petrol tanks in each hand 100m x20 with 20 sec rest. Push ups/sit ups.. Chin ups push ups again. Did I say anything about running and push-ups yet? Also learn there proper techniques because the Australian army has different requirements as to what a sit up and push up is and alot of people can do the required numbers but not using the right technique.

And then probably do a few more kms running and some push ups just to be sure.
>>
>>39822989

I never went to Recruit Training but if I had to give someone advice (based off of my experience at OCS and TBS):

Fartlek every 3-5 days for general physical readiness.

PFT:
Crunches- Practice, it's only 100
Pullups- Pyramids. Get those 20.
Run- See Fartlek. Develop your own rhythm and pace. Know exactly what 3 miles feels like and make sure you have solid go fasters.

Good luck fighting Israel's wars.
>>
>>39822989
1. Be strong.
2. Have no issues with cardio.
3. Make sure you can do decent amount of push ups, sit ups, pull ups
4. Everyone's gonna yell at you and treat you like shit during boot. When you get done with boot, grow your hair out and do not act like a boot.
5. Be nice to your Doc.

>source; am 2nd marines corpsman
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.