[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do women love men with wide shoulders and a lean waist?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 4334winter-soldier4432.jpg (59KB, 560x415px) Image search: [Google]
4334winter-soldier4432.jpg
59KB, 560x415px
>>
Yes.

t.woman in her 20s
>>
In the wild, animals make themselves wide to intimidate potential predators and rev up their excitation response, increasing the likelihood that they will flee. The wider you are, the more intimidating you appear, hence, the more power you are perceived to have.

Guess what women like.
>>
Its a male health marker for being strong and high test

you tell me
>>
>>39821162
Pseudo-intellectual bs
>>
File: 1479768661478.png (195KB, 418x439px) Image search: [Google]
1479768661478.png
195KB, 418x439px
>>39821131
http://www.fitmole.org/perfect-male-body/

>Scientifically speaking, it has been shown that women are most attracted to men with shoulders that are 1.618 times bigger than his waist.
>>
>>39821154
Want to know how your not a woman?
>>
>inb4 the fat powerlifters enter the thread and start bleating on about "muh bearmode"
>>
>>39821131
Wtf do you think?
>>
Yes.

It maximizes surface area contact for hugs.
>>
>>39821170
Not at all BS. This is very accurate. You keeping thinking you are far different than the animal kingdom, but you're not.
>>
>>39821170
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deimatic_behaviour
>>
>>39821162
that sounds stupid as fuck, I was thinking its more that the shoulder/waist Big broad upper body (strength) relative to a slim waist (health) makes you look stronger/healthier therefore sexier.

Either way, yes.. even as a guy I can confirm that it looks sexier.
>>
>>39821162
i agree with this but how come fridgemode isnt as aesthetic as a V taper?
>>
>>39821261

It's just the maximization of masculinity

thin waist as opposed to wide female hips

broad shoulders as opposed to narrow female shoulders
>>
>>39821267

Draws your eyes to the cawks
>>
>>39821261
>makes you look stronger/healthier therefore sexier.
>stronger/healthier
>stronger
Thanks for proving my point.
>>
>>39821304
yeah I know, but i think you went a bit off tangent with the whole
>fight or flight/it will make you wider therefore more intimidating
thing

So yeah I guess you are pretty much right. kinda
>>
>>39821344
he is right, he's just autistic for explaining that because it's all subconcious/primal thoughts
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.