[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fucking chad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: cucked.png (216KB, 395x290px) Image search: [Google]
cucked.png
216KB, 395x290px
Why is that good guys always get cheated on/cucked with chads? How can someone maintain a healthy love relationship when all girls are sluts and will instacuck you for a better looking/wealthier chad?
>>
>>39820161
Self improvement. The more narrow the gap between you and chad, the less likely she is to stray. Hard work beats talent 9 times out of 10 (source unavailable).
>>
>>39820161
Not being so insecure would probably help.
>>
>>39820161
by knowing how to actually please women
>>
>>39820387
Unless you're a shape shifter with infinite money you can't please a woman. You just hope Chad never comes along and hope for the best.
>>
File: 1482123831696.jpg (54KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1482123831696.jpg
54KB, 750x750px
I dont think its a case of "all women are bitches". Just some people men and women alike are utter cunts who cheat.

Like me for example.

I used to have the sweetest loveliest most caring girlfriend alive, she was ultra supportive and genuinely loved me. She wasnt exactly the best in bed but she tried, and she wasnt a 10/10 but she was awful pretty in a sort of doe eyed shy way.

And I just cheated on her constantly. Even with people she knew, people who were ugly inside just like me who got off on the idea of ruining relationships. Sometimes id go back home smelling of other women and you could tell she could tell but would never let on. Because I could. Because women wanted to fuck me. And I got off on it. Just fucking all these soulless broken harlots whilst my beautiful on the inside girlfriend slept.

All because im just a horrendous piece of human trash. That was two years ago. Havent had a gf since. Never will again.
>>
>>39820479
dumb edgelord
it's just sex, what's the big deal?
>>
>>39820409
>Unless you're a shape shifter with infinite money you can't please a woman
t. someone who doesn't know what women want
>>
>>39820522
Wanna know how I know you're godawful in bed?
>>
18 is hotter than fat bulma anyway
>>
>>39820479
Honestly, this is why I lift.
>>
>>39820479

Don't feel bad anon. What's in the past is in the past. Focus on feeling the pain of being a miserable soulless piece of trash and before you know it that pain will turn to love.
>>
>>39820161
Because men stop being lovers who do their own thing. Women are attracted to men who would if they cheat on him not care a little bit.
>>
Because too many "good guys" confuse being a good person with being a pushover when faced with aggressors and/or expect sex as repayment for their being good (which implies they aren't good, but rather socially manipulative).

Being good is a moral thing. It doesn't mean that you get entitled to a reward or that you should bend over backwards for people.
>>
File: tmp_2852-1481882397959-60998819.jpg (40KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_2852-1481882397959-60998819.jpg
40KB, 480x640px
>>39820161
>I'm such a good guy, nobody loves me

>>39820755
Note: If you need to lift to get this you are an ugly fag with no personality
>>
>>39820796
Or yknow, collapse under the weight of my own self loathing and probably die alone of Super Chlamydia.

My point being was that not all women are complete witches. In fact they're just like us, and like us there are some soulless empty sluts out there.

Me being one of them.
>>
>>39821021

Nah anon you totally can peace dude. Maybe try focusing on the pain, and not the thoughts?
>>
>niceguy posting
>2017
Most niceguys are not nice, they're doormats that put women in a pedestal.
>>
>>39820602
tell me virgin boy
>>
>>39820938
Oh my god that tie knot. Not to mention the solid, bold-colored shirt. JFC how does this happen?????
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.