[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I just made the worst mistake of my life. I was trying to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

So I just made the worst mistake of my life. I was trying to make a health drink to help my body recover faster on rest days and just generally get some more nutrients. I put a handful of spinach, a handful of kale, some almonds, and a helping of V8 fusion into my blender and let it go. /fit/, it was the most horrid, atrocious, inhumane substance I have ever had the misfortune of drinking. It was so terrible that even with my nose plugged, I could still taste it. After just a few sips, I ended up vomiting it and a bit of my morning protein shake into the sink.

I will never touch that shit again. Broccoli is the only veggie for me. FUCK that other shit.
>>
>>39819656

you chug it, you don't sip it through a straw like a fag for taste

chase it with something if you have to, don't be a pussy
>>
>>39819656
What's wrong with just eating that stuff separately and drinking regular water? I never understood people's obsession with blending shit
>>
>>39819687

you can ingest it faster, you can eat 20mins worth of veggies in 20 seconds
>>
>>39819656
I butt chug all shakes.
I use a funnel to pour the entire drink into my ass and let my colon absorb the nutrients directly rather than having my stomach break them down first.

You're never gonna make it, man.
>>
>>39819700
Do you have to hang upside down for that to work? Or do you clench until it's all absorbed
>>
You mixed it with v8 splash and it was still gross? Most green smoothies I've had are fine desu.
>>
>>39819670
I did try to chug it. The picture, if you read the filename, is only a rough estimation of what it looked like. As for being a fag and caring about the taste, you'd also note that in the OP I specifically said I had my nose plugged. I expected it to taste bad and tried to limit my exposure to it but still power through. Even with that, I nearly lost my whey.
>>
>>39819723

you are a pussy brah
>>
>>39819723

just drink your fucking shit
>>
>>39819760
Say that to my face and we'll see who the pussy is.
>>
>>39819773

puuuuuuuuuuuuuusy
>>
>>39819713
I lie down to insert the funnel and over time you get used to holding it in. After an hour or so you can go release in the toilet.
tip top nutrition, m8
>>
>>39819656
Kale is terrible in a smoothie. It gives is a bitter, sharp flavor. Stick to the spinach.
As far as veggies, I'll often through a little carrot in there too.

Also, instead of the juice mix you're putting in there, put some real fruit and water in it. Sweeten it with something like bananas or dates, not juice/sugar. Apples go well, as do many other fruits.

You can season it with a little cinnamon or vanilla extract or whatever you feel like to give it better flavor.

The almond is good, but I'll often do other nuts depending on what else I have for flavor in there. Peanuts/peanut butter can be good with bananas and chocolate, or with raisins and apples. Cashews seem to make it a little creamier (might just be my perception though)

I drink these things like 5 days a week, and I don't have to just chug them to get through them, I actually find them to be delicious if you make it right.
>>
Vanilla greek yogurt + banana + spinach + kale smoothie. Thank me later
>>
File: 1482408367191.jpg (20KB, 261x327px) Image search: [Google]
1482408367191.jpg
20KB, 261x327px
>>39819656
>v8
There's your mistake, dumbass. Why the fuck would you drink salty tomato juice
>>
Dude. I make a shake every morning and I've felt fucking incredible. And it tastes good. I'll help you out.

THROW ALL THIS SHIT IN THE BLENDER:

1/2 cucumber (unpeeled)
2-3 celery stalks (chopped)
a quarter sized piece of ginger root (thin and peeled)
big handful of spinach
big handful of kale
about 1/5 of a bottle of this https://www.walmart.com/ip/Bolthouse-Farms-Green-Goodness-Fruit-Smoothie-32-Fl-Oz/10402901 (All the flavors are awesome I've tried most of them)
and then 1/2 a bottle of water

It's green as fuck and tastes awesome. I feel bulletproof every morning when I take it.

I also chase it down with a sports multivitamin and 900mg of St.John's Wort (herbal mood supplement)
>>
>>39820275
>salty tomato juice
>v8

V8 Fusion is their line of fruit and veg juice, so it's sweet and not salty
>>
I just go with greens, almond milk, cocoa powder, and a banana
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.