[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the point

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG-20161228-WA0000.jpg (117KB, 900x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20161228-WA0000.jpg
117KB, 900x1600px
So /fit/ tell me why would she do these kinda pics? Product promotion ..advertising her shitty shake? Like is it to make a quick bank before she is labeled as a attention whore? How would any non cuckold man consider this to be good class of a woman?
>>
>>39817831
Mostly horny shitskins like Indians, Arabs and Spics who follow her and comment "Luv you bb"
She gets a lot of Cash for Likes and Followers
>>
>>39817831
Meh, it's no different than guys posting shirtless pics. If you got it, flaunt it.
>>
>>39817851
Ah I see...I wish I had a friend well someone like her so I could ask...how could you take yourself seriously doing this ? But I ask here as plan B ha thank you
>>
If you don't care what people 'label' you as then you're free to do as you please. You anxiety-riddled autists will never understand what it really means to not care what other people think about you - like really not care without even trying
>>
>>39817831
>Tons of likes/comments = exposure
>peddle whatever shitty fitness shit
>low-key fill their ego

These people on insta are a dime a dozen but I would be doing it too if it brought in some extra money
>>
>>39817831
>10761 likes
That's why.
>>
>>39817909
Actually these types of people are the most autistic...why? They crave attention they need constant validation. A person like that can't play the fence of...I'm loyal by heart but whore by body
>>
>>39817925
Ya I get what you mean but wouldn't there be a time when you wanna stop and try to find stability or taken seriously ? For the ego will want the next stage of fulfillment
>>
>>39817980

Yeah but >women
>>
>>39817876
She's a woman. She has no concept of dignity.
>>
>before she is labeled an attention whore

too late
>>
>>39817831
That's a Hank Hıll ass
>>
>>39817938
>what it really means to not care what other people think about you

what part of that don't you understand?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.