[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What will become of all these young steroid users? Most have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1482918164106.jpg (62KB, 634x666px) Image search: [Google]
1482918164106.jpg
62KB, 634x666px
What will become of all these young steroid users?
Most have no idea what they are doing, running harsh compounds, doing back to back cycles, not using PCT or anti E's. It makes me ccringe to think of the damage they are causing themselves.

Once their gear days are over, how many of them will be smart enough to figure out they are low T and do something about it? They certainly aren't smart enough to use the internet and research. They are bros who just do whatever their friends tell them to.

I know guys who are all of 19, and have been running stupid cycles since 16. They arent the hard core competitive bodybuilder wannabes either, they are just club rats who wants to look good. It wont be until they stop using artificial hormones that it becomes apparent how truly fucked their endocrine systems are.
>>
and why should i care that some retard is killing himself?
>>
>>39817736
If I use 50 stanozolol daily do I need something else after the 6 weeks I´m planning to use it?
>>
>>39817817
No, there's no need to run PCT for that.
>>
The guys who use it to look good in the club are also drinking heavily, probably also smoking, doing coke and/or MDMA more often than is reasonable. The hormonal problems will stack up on top of every other issue they have and they'll end up like Carrie Fisher having heart attacks when they're 60 or younger.
>>
Plan on hopping on 200mg test cypionate for life soon.
>>
>>39817855
can I do 8 weeks? and what should I take after it?
>>
>>39818288
p-please respond...
>>
>>39817736

I used to run an RC shop. One of my suppliers was offering unregulated steroid/sarm compounds for sale. I have no interest in this... However there is nothing wrong with taking a look at it. I never knew the laws around steroids at the time so I decided to have a look up. It is illegal in the UK to sell but you could buy it from abroad for personal use, looks like a lot of UK people are promoting the stuff probably for affiliate sales or running their own offshore business and acting as an affiliate to themselves by shipping from abroad.

I wasn't interested but it's the same labs producing so it's related business and my time. I searched the compound and found studies about it... I was fascinated by the drug laws at the time. They made very little sense. The compound in question was discontinued in stage one medical trials in the early 00s after a lot of the rats it was trial on developed cancerous lumps and 65-75% died shorty after a week.

Click to the next browser window.

There's some nugget on facebook telling some young kid he should buy a sample pack offering advice out the goodness of his heart of his experiences taking it.

This is why I don't use social media.
>>
>>39817817
why are u using stanozolol retard
>>
>>39818872
roids to get /fit/? also reason to live
>>
They will die of a heart attack when they walk into a sauna.
>>
>I'm jealous of their lives and don't have balls to start juicing so I'm just going to convince myself they don't know what they're doing so I feel better about myself
>>
>>39817736
I have a cousin like this. But his workouts and diet are fucking crap. He's on roids but he's almost dyel.
>>
>>39818900
use dbol idiot
>>
mfw I'm just running Test E b&c lmao
>>
File: 1474515228840.jpg (13KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1474515228840.jpg
13KB, 499x499px
>>39818938
keep telling yourself that
>>
>>39817736
Inb4 a million retards say how safe steroids are
>>
File: 1441918553964.png (144KB, 530x530px) Image search: [Google]
1441918553964.png
144KB, 530x530px
>>39818938
>roidmonkey telling someone they don't have balls
Top irony
>>
>>39817736
>pic
>roiding for this
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.