[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mental health

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1463405680228.jpg (253KB, 1500x977px) Image search: [Google]
1463405680228.jpg
253KB, 1500x977px
Does anyone feel like they're being held down by their past? I mean I'm really trying but when I remember I had such shitty and empty child/teenage hood I get depressed for days, really harsh feeling brehs, anyone with similar experiences can help?
>>
Absolutely but we've only got one life and you can't let the same shit happen again.
>>
>>39816353
I know but I feel like no matter how how good I do in my next life stages, it will never bring my childhood back... i know its fucking stupid and weak but i cant handle it
>>
I think I may be addicted to sex and it's starting to really fuck with my emotions. if a girl comes on to me I cant say no. basicly spent weeks telling a girl I would try and be good for her and then just fucked my ex behind her back because I couldn't say no. I'm not dating the girl but we had a thing and I feel guilty.
>>
>>39816374
Those who live in the past are destined to be depressed. I fucked my teenage years up too man but we can't do shit about it. It's time for now.
>>
>>39816475
thanks anon, we're all gonna make it
>>
>>39816623
No bother man. I'm gonna make it or die trying. Fuck my mind.
>>
selfbump
>>
>>39816337
yeah man but you can't dwell on that stuff or in your next life stage you'll be thinking: "why did i fuck up my 20s by being sad about my teenage years all the time"
Just be the best you can be
>>
>>39817495
this
>>
Last bump c'mon this thread still has hope
>>
STOP THINKING ABOUT it, Jesus how hard is this? The past is not real anymore it might as well have never happened. Learn from your mistakes and then erase it. All that matters is what you are doing RIGHT NOW all else is sophistry
>>
>>39816337
>be me
>fat
>start lifting
>keep at it
>get mires
>mires piss me off
>you would never have looked at me this way before you filthy whore
Yeah I think it's safe to say I am getting held down by my past
>>
I pretty much wasted away my entire 20s shut-in playing MMORPGS.

Granted I started lifting at 24, and I am 30 now, I still feel light-years behind other people my age in terms of other aspects of life.

Having 6+ years lifting under my belt and looking better than 99.99% of people my age helps get rid of the isolation/depression every now and then. Feels good when people envy me for my body, other than that, pretty miserable.
>>
>>39816337
ITT: Self sabotage
>>
>>39816337
Yes bro, i had the shittest time through school felt worthless was depressed got into drugs i was a mess. Now i have trust issues with people but now i put myself first and dont give a fuck and things are great scored a good job travel often keep my friend circle small fucked off anyone negative. You just gotta try find the good in each day look for things to be thankful for.

No point dwelling on the past its done it cant be changed but you still have your whole life ahead of you start living as if it was your last day. Enjoy yourself, work to setting up a future you can enjoy seriously you can do anything, you got a blank canvas paint your picture how ever you want it to be. For me i want to be swoll and have a shit load of coin and have travelled the world and thats what I'm doing live your life you only for 1 of them make yourself happy.

Depression is a bitch but try focus on the good things its hard at first but with time it gets better
>>
>>39816337
''What is behind does not matter.'' - Enzo Ferrari

whatever happens, always look forward bro.
>>
>>39816337
Also read the power of now
If you live in the past you're depressed if you live in the future you are anxious you have to live in the now
>>
Think of the old shit you and the old shit life your leaving behind
Now hate people like that and ever being in that situation again with every ounce of your very being
Use that anger to fuel your self improvement
>>
>>39819689
This. It's why even after losing my virginity and numerous one-night stands, I can't bring myself to get emotionally invested in a girl.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.