[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you react when people talk about fitness related stuff?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1482747895152.jpg (207KB, 1118x708px) Image search: [Google]
1482747895152.jpg
207KB, 1118x708px
Everyone i meet hast this autistic conception of how the body works. So how do you respond when that fat ugo tells you shes fat because of her thyroid? Or that swimming is good for "toning"?
>>
>ok
>>
>>39814317
I just don't say anything unless they ask me specifically what I think. I just kinda smile and nod and agree with whatever they're doing unless they are telling me they're doing something that will likely lead to injury or something, then I tell them to stop being retarded.
>>
>>39814317
I was talking with too chicks about how "you might not be losing weight because your body doesn't want to"

I just let it go. It's not worth the argument.
>>
File: 1481862800070.jpg (6KB, 270x186px) Image search: [Google]
1481862800070.jpg
6KB, 270x186px
>>39814317

>date with Jeff
>>
I just avoid it.
>>
i'm so afraid of appearing vain or bragging that i don't even take off my tshirt at the beach during summer if other ppl are around

if ppl ask me like they think i've got some expertise on something i can say what i think, but i never go on and on about diet or lifting or anything. even though i think about it to myself a lot lol

i'm already pretty dumb. trying not to appear even more stupid by droning someone to death about how much i feel yesterday's squats in my ass
>>
>>39814363
That is what usually happens. Came back from a meetup with two friends and i felt like an asshole. I know this shits become an important part of my life and not everyone shares my goals, but where the fuck do you think fat comes from? How can you tell me you cant lose weight if you eat less?
>>
>>39814366
o shit im sorry
>>
I follow the golden rule from /a/, conceal your power level

let them be stupid unless it costs you time or money
>>
>>39814341
>>39814342
>>39814363

These
Unless directly asked, don't say anything, and even then try to keep your answer minimal. They've already convinced themselves of whatever bullshit they're spewing
>>
I either just say things that make them feel good "yeah weight loss is stupid hard!" or spill my spaghetti extremely hard and start linking them TDEE calcs

no middle ground
>>
File: Jeff Please go.jpg (219KB, 2048x1366px) Image search: [Google]
Jeff Please go.jpg
219KB, 2048x1366px
>>39814366
Jeff is a cutie, even though he should go.

>doesn't know the meme context of sir's old work.
>>
>>39814317

>not dating a girl that competes in women's physique
>not having a social group of physique competitors and body builders

I don't understand how you guys can go to the gym and not make friends with the people there. Most of my friends are either serious about their training, or currently competing. I don't compete but I plan to.
>>
>>39815065

Wow Jeff doesn't look good off cycle at all compared to the tren pics
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.