[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There is legitimately no reason not to be taking sarms >Less

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: pace2.png (224KB, 473x285px) Image search: [Google]
pace2.png
224KB, 473x285px
There is legitimately no reason not to be taking sarms

>Less sides than actual steroids, you still need to PCT but no gyno risk, no hair loss risk
>Can have healing effects, ESPECIALLY ostarine is godly for joints
>You still make gains leagues above natty (though not nearly as much as roiding)

Why aren't you taking SARMs, anon?
>>
>>39810863

>all the benefits but none of the risks of roids xDDDDD

Based on extensive studies......oh wait

Rather go with the well understood drugs and plan accordingly rather than risk taking literal research chems.
>>
>>39810909
have you ever even tried them senpai
>>
File: 1482854085361.png (456KB, 611x640px) Image search: [Google]
1482854085361.png
456KB, 611x640px
>half the benefits of roids
>double the cost of roids
>triple as hard to find

ok why dont you just straight up tell us you're a little bitch and are scared of needles.

pussy
>>
>>39810863
Test isn't bad for you if taken responsibly unless you're at risk for certain things, like hyperaggression and heart disease. Like Pro-hormones, SERMS and SARMS are only legal because the FDA hasn't banned them yet.
>>
>>39811109
He literally just gave you a reason not to take them on blind faith and your response is to ask if he's even tried them? I'm not joking around here I'm serious, are you actually retarded?
>>
>>39810863

go away dr huge, everyone knows sarms/prohormones have shit benefits and lots of side effects and cost a lot more than steroids.

fucking retard.
>>
>>39810863
They're shit compared to steroids and peptides
>>
>>39811145
have YOU tried them
>>
Still not legal
>>
>>39812300
There are lots of drugs I have never tried, so what makes you think you're going to convince a bunch of non-athletes to take obscure illegal performance enhancing drugs because you wrote three lines of greentext about how they're better than steroids?
>>
If, in a solution, LGD is 10mg x 30mL (from IRC), and the recommended dosage is 10mg of LGD, is one dropper 10mg for 30 servings or do I need a separate dropper to correctly dose 10mg?
>>
>Can buy SARMS online easy as fuck
>Pct requirements all impossible to get

Seriously, how does anyone get clomid?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.