[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thinking of getting into yoga I need to work on my mobility

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: mirin.png (21KB, 820x718px) Image search: [Google]
mirin.png
21KB, 820x718px
Thinking of getting into yoga

I need to work on my mobility anyways, but could I meet some yoga qt3.14's there?

Post experiences plz
>>
My girlfriend did yoga and told me about this position called the crow. She could only do it for like 5 seconds.

I didn't even do yoga and could hold it for 10 seconds. Felt good showing her up.
>>
Wrong board
>>/lgbt/
>>
>>39809665
There are hot grills there but it's not a very social environment.
>>
>>39809665
Do pilates, its actually useful exercise and yes there are hot girls.

You actually get stacked girls seen as the ones in the gym have melted all their breasts away running and lifting.
>>
Yoga is for emaciated Indians
>>
>>39809665
Just work on mobility alone and meet girls elsewhere.
Yoga girls either think stretching for 30 min counts as exercise, or stretching for 2 hours is a spiritual experience.
The latter might fuck gud but she'll want to do wierd shit like channel native american spirits and arrange crystals around your balls.
>>
>>39809927
All girls left alone in college are like that, its your duty to redpill them and dick them until they want aryan kids.
>>
>these faggots do yoga but don't play sports

Literally no reason of having that mobility
>>
>>39809665
My coworker invited me over for yoga. She's married tho.

how2proceed
>>
>>39809960
>My coworker invited me over for yoga. She's married tho.
do yoga with her, she could use gay friends
>>
>>39809927
>>39809759

So where do you Anons meet wymen?
>>
>>39809977
take drugs and wander the city.

follow your dick anon.
>>
>>39809959

Maybe not stick-your-head-up-your-own-ass mobile, but having mobility is better than not having it
>>
>>39809960
Go. She might have hot friends that she can bring.
>>
>>39809960
Say no, she just wants a cucked mate to do some fitness class with. Girls dont work out in front of guys they like.
>>
>>39809977
Tesco alcohol aisle
>>
File: download (2).jpg (5KB, 200x177px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
5KB, 200x177px
>>39810024
>>39810037
>>39809973
At her house, not a class.

Her husband is out of town atm.
>>
File: where do you think you are.jpg (20KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
where do you think you are.jpg
20KB, 480x270px
>>39809745
>>
>>39810147
Oh shit. I wouldn't do it. You never know what kind of guy he is, he might come after you.
>>
it's great honestly, improves your overall health/recovery and your lifting if you know how to identify areas you need to work on
>>
>>39810147
go once, post results

worst case you burn two hours doing something good for you, best case you fuck her right in the pussy and contribute to the declining morality of a society slowing killing itself
>>
>>39810147
Dont, all memes aside either she thinks your a faggot or she's a cheating whore, you're better than that either way. Engaging with either just leaves you woth aids.
>>
>>39809665
Engaging with either one and failing will make that class awkward forever. Like why would a man go to do yoga? As soon as he hits on a girl he's deemed a creep who goes to yoga to stare at camel toes and they'll be creeped out. Unless you're a chad or good at seducing girls, why risk it? Or you could just talk to them and feel them out before you ask them out.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.