[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My calves hurt after walking fast

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 493x335_calf_muscle.jpg (208KB, 646x438px) Image search: [Google]
493x335_calf_muscle.jpg
208KB, 646x438px
I work as a postman and when I speed up so I can finish my job faster, my calves(?) start to feel like they are sore after few minutes and I need to slowdown a lot so I can walk normally.
>>
>>39808918
get a bicycle?
>>
>>39808932
I will use a bicycle soon to do it even faster but for now I can't and this happens a lot in my daily life too. I don't know if I'm really walking fast or my legs are shit.
>>
Calves are one of the primary muscle groups used in walking. And if you have a weird gait like I do, the primary mover.

Soreness comes with muscle use.
>>
>>39808949
just gradually increase your pace and you'll get used to it
>>
>>39809348
I don't know how to describe it. It feels like soreness but also they feel really heavy and it hurts a bit.
>>
>>39808918
you better tone up now, youre going to be full kevin costner when the apocalypse comes and you have to lead a rebellion
>>
>>39809361
I'm already doing it but its really hard to regulate myself.

>>39809410
kek, I sure do have to, but toning is not the right word I think
>>
What kind of shoes are you wearing OP? Maybe you have a strange gait when you walk faster/run.

Go into a running shop and ask them to measure your gait, and see which kind of insole you should buy
>>
File: deppdior.jpg (43KB, 560x363px) Image search: [Google]
deppdior.jpg
43KB, 560x363px
>>39808918

>"postman"
>"working"

Implying your base wage of $17 an hour while covered in face MS13 tatts and nose rings and zero supervision while on the job and zero electronic tracking of packages and every year that leaked story of mailman who hid bags and bags of honest hard working Americans' mail....

>I don't like you.
>>
File: 1482595303562.jpg (13KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
1482595303562.jpg
13KB, 300x360px
it's just overuse. Try not to run when you gotta put a big package. I had to do duty for a few days and I fucking had calve doms for two weeks straight
>>
>>39809474
I wear big boots like shoes, no idea what they are called.
>$17 an hour
I'm not an americuck and get a really small salary for it but its comfy and better than any job t b h.
>>39809511
The thing is that even when I go to work and walk really fast I have it then too.
>>
>>39808918

This also happens to me. But I usually blame it on the footwear. If not, I think it happens because I was resting and suddenly started walking too fast.

Are we going to loose aur calves?
>>
>>39809798
I don't know, even in flops its the same.
>I was resting and suddenly started walking too fast.
Well, even with a slow steady speed up I get tired.
>>
>>3980891
Start running then fatty
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.