[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is where SS + GOMAD will get you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: ssgo.jpg (130KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
ssgo.jpg
130KB, 480x640px
Feel free to discuss and fill in the blanket

In my opinion, _________ is the best program for beginners, because _________
>>
>>39804764
In my opinion, SS + GOMAD is the best program for beginners, because you will gain as much absolute strength as possible in the shortest amount of time possible.
>>
>>39804764
P E R F E C T I O N
>>
>>39804764
you dont even need to eat a lot to get strong?

my skinny dyel friend can DL almost 405 and he's 155 lbs been lifting for a year
>>
Screw these blanks

The best beginners routine is Reg Parks 5x5 in the sticky because it works
>>
>>39804764
Athlean X Max size, seriously its so hard, different phases, heavy lifting, the finishers are freaking brutal but one month in and I've definitely made gains and happy to say my stubborn muscle group (shoulders) made a lil gains too. Also conditioning workouts once a week, so youre going to be an overall athlete.
>>
>>39804764

In my opinion, focusing on form is the best program for beginners, because it gives you a basic understanding of the exercises.
>>
>>39804996
t. joff cavaliere
>>
>>39805057
Whats wrong with Jeff? Super cool guy, I know this board likes stupid meatheads, but Jeff has the smarts and is genuinely a cool guy. Eh might explain your mentality and maybe lack of overall development.
>>
>>39804996

>>39805326

lol nice sales pitch
>>
>>39805676
Not really, his programs are pricey, but made the best gains on them, if you want a similar approach but don't wanna spend money just go on his channel. Better than the loser meatheads, I'm trying to help, keep following rippletoe and other memes though.
>>
>>39804764
I would be ok with this body

>t. fatass
>>
>>39804764
>In my opinion, _________ is the best program for beginners, because _________

In my opinion, Calisthenics is the best program for beginners (for skellies, probably not fatties) because it feeds into the "instant results" high that many newbies crave.

If you're a skelly doing negatives (and doing rows and bench dips along with the negative pullups and dips) and eating well, you can probably be able to do an actual pullup in 10-15 days tops no matter how weak you are at the start.

Mastering your own body feels great; and will make sure the bulk you're eating is in proportion to your strength because if you bulk REALLY hard the difficulty of bodyweight exercises will obviously scale accordingly and you will always look decent, and never look like OP's pic.
Bodyweight exercises also ensure no muscle group will lag behind.

After a few months of calisthenics you have very tangible results; being able to crank out 10 pullups and dips just makes you feel great and from there you can move on to lifting weights and do bench etc., while still keeping pull-ups and dips as part of your routine.
>>
Mark Ripptard doesn't understand that a calorie surplus brings diminishing returns.

hurr durr 500 cals gives strength so 1k must give 2x strength
>>
>>39805741
why are you arguing with a (((((MOST LIKELY FAT))))) autist?
>>
>>39804764
THICC
>>
>>39807595
laughing at idiots like you who have no idea for which type of body GOMAD was made for. how does it feel having less INT than kids?
>>
>>39805326
jeff is goat youtuber for srs questions imo
his vid titles are sometimes a bit clickbaity but he always gives good advice in them
also, i respect him for advertising his program at the end of the video, not every 10 seconds
overall cool guy with an awesome physique imo
>>
>>39804885
You don't need to but it helps. My DL is 345 after 3 months of lifting and eating a fuck ton.
>>
File: pajeet.jpg (91KB, 634x822px) Image search: [Google]
pajeet.jpg
91KB, 634x822px
>>39807662

t. 30% bodyfat pajeet nutrition
>>
>>39804885
>>39807916
e-statters

>2.7x bw DL
>>
I've been fucking around in the gym for 2 years, i put on 10 kg of muscle and i get a lot of compliments for my aesthetics daily. My lifts are shit tho. Not even 1\2\3\4. Should i do Starting strength?
>>
>>39808351
Dont know man
>>
>>39808351
Yeah, on it you will easily reach them because you already have the muscle to do it.
>>
>>39808493
Thanks mate
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.