[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you currently at a high point or low point in life?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 67

Are you currently at a high point or low point in life?
>>
File: 1458650146460s.jpg (7KB, 250x241px)
1458650146460s.jpg
7KB, 250x241px
>>39802101
you know, when there are no high points and your life has been on a steady decline ever since you were born, could you even talk about a low "point" ?
>>
>>39802101
I'm transitioning from low to high atm.
FINALLY started loving myself more.
Realized that HAPPYNESS DOESN'T JUST HAPPEN TO YOU
You have to work for it. Everyday.
Stop procrastinating. Stop putting yourself down.
You are your own best friend. Know what you want and fucking GET IT
>>
Gains are at a high

Life is at a low unfortunately
>>
File: cloud[1].jpg (335KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
cloud[1].jpg
335KB, 1680x1050px
High.
Got college education, steady job, gf, own a house, car, family and friends. Pretty decent pay and a growing savings account.

Yet I do feel there is something missing in my life. I try to live day by day, working, training in my home gym, talking walks, spending time with people, sometimes drinking. Yet when I have a moment for myself, I do struggle to find something to live for. I really am a lonely soul deep inside.
>>
>>39802138
Good for you, transition phase too. Been going to psychotherapy for a year. Nothing makes you grow like facing your inner fears and insecurities head on and leaving them behind. Doesn't just make you happier but better person towards other people too I think.
>>
File: aaa.png (138KB, 500x610px) Image search: [Google]
aaa.png
138KB, 500x610px
>>39802121
and the best part about this is that when you think it cant get any worse, life sure will find a fucking way to make it worse.
>>
it' the same dull low life since the end of my childhood. I always think it must change soon but the change never comes because I'm a lazy piece of shit who dislikes to be uncomfortable

at least I've been lifting for 4 months straight now
>>
>>39802121
>>39802227
I'm sure your lives aren't as bad as you faggots are making them out to be
>>
>>39802207

this tbqh, trying to be more social
>>
Better than I always been in my life, but I don't consider it my highest point, since I try to improve every fucking day.
2016 was a good year for me.
>>
File: 1469183101650.png (511KB, 932x680px) Image search: [Google]
1469183101650.png
511KB, 932x680px
>>39802101
One of the lowest.
>>
File: 1434139288073.jpg (137KB, 1073x467px) Image search: [Google]
1434139288073.jpg
137KB, 1073x467px
>>39802289
2015 was mine
>>
Trying to unJUST myself before going to college at 22, been neeting for 2 years and it's time to move on.
>>
>>39802101
High:
Got fat but am going back to gym again
2 kids
Bought a house
Career soaring
Earnings well into 6 figures
Feel as though life is in balance

Just need to avoid falling into a trap. A lot of older people in my business (sales) either turn into cocky douchebags or end up divorced alcoholics by the age of 50. At this point I just need to keep a steady pace and not fuck up, and avoid the trap of falling into overwork
>>
>>39802289
what did you achieve
>>
File: 1466193845006.png (277KB, 598x566px) Image search: [Google]
1466193845006.png
277KB, 598x566px
>>39802101
Low enough that suicidal thoughts are a daily occurance.
>>
>>39802293
this is fucking hilarious and sad as fuck at the same time.
i love reviewbrah
>>
File: 1474975113438.png (157KB, 440x666px) Image search: [Google]
1474975113438.png
157KB, 440x666px
I am at a weird point some ways higher than ever others much lower
>tfw idk how to feel
>>
Extremely low.
>>
>>39802101
medium
i miss opiates
>>
Gonna find out in about a month
>>
Low point, it's been going down and down for the past 6 months or so, every time something comes around and I think it'll start going up, it usually just turns into something that makes it drop even more
Surely it'll end sometime soon, right?
>>
>>39802413
pls elabourate
>>
>>39802411
me too
I was never that heavy into it, but I stopped when it was best. Should have never opened pandoras box.
>>
File: nothing personel kid.jpg (40KB, 506x464px) Image search: [Google]
nothing personel kid.jpg
40KB, 506x464px
>>39802316
>transferred to a very good uni
>started talking to people
>got new friends that actually think I'm not a retard
>went to lots of house parties (never went to a party before 2016)
>don't live with my mom anymore, but with dudes in my dorm, that are now very good friends of mine
>kissed lots of girls (was kissless before 2016)
>fucked two girls (was virgin before 2016) and got a blowjob inside a cinema
>STARTED LIFTING IN JULY AND AM NOT A 50KG FAGGOT ANYMORE, NOW I'M 58 KG FAGGOT
>people actually said I'm better now
>passed all my classes
>don't play video games anymore
>in the Christmas party my relatives said I'm looking like a man, since I'm talking to everyone like a normal person and not behaving like an idiot
I know some of them are very mundane for some of you, but in 2015 I was actually miring suicide, since I was in a very shitty universities, had no friends and when I was not in the shitty uni, I was in my house browsing 4chan or playing vidia games.
Life is fucking good, my nigga.
>>
File: 137593505136.jpg (14KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
137593505136.jpg
14KB, 240x320px
Got fat again after getting fit, I even won 3 medals in PL comps and now I'm reduced to playing dark souls all day while binging on crap. I have some form of an anxiety disorder and it's gotten so bad I get panic attacks moving faster than 1km/h or lifting more than my own weight. I guess it's true you never stop being a fatass.
>>
>>39802442
how much were you using?
i thought it was cool cas i was only using 20mg a day and "it wasnt heroin" even tho its practically the same thing in your brain
>>
>>39802138
>Stop procrastinating.
THIS is the #1 reason for most people here being depressed

get off of 4chan, you're wasting unreal amounts of time on here and you know it
>>
>>39802101
Very, very low.
>>
>>39802523
If I get off 4chan I watch films or play games.

I COULD do other things, but that is what I enjoy.
>>
>>39802511
I used pain pills on the weekends for some months
And this october I used heroin three times "because its practically the same thing in the brain"

kinda woke me up, haven't done anything since
>>
>>39802549
good for you man
i find forcing myself to hang out with people helps when i rather just have a pill, but the wanting the pill has seemed far more easy over the past few weeks then the volatile or boring interactions with people.
>>
To be honest I had more friends and was happier when I was out drinking and doing blow every week. The fitter the more lonely I get.
>>
very medium place
>about to graduate with a stem degree in april at 26 years old
>haven't had an internship yet despite a year of applications, working wagecuck retail job
> moved back in with mommy at the beginning of this semester
>no gf and haven't gotten laid since june
>had to go to the psych ward for 2 weeks over the summer because of drugs
on the upside I will be graduating with about 5k in savings and just got my car paid off after 5 years so thats nice.
>>
>>39802568
This

There is no in between or balance, I either count every single calorie and plan every single second of my day or I completely eat like shit and go out every day.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6fBxXFdxb8

the way this girl cries and whines is like a fucking pig
>>
File: L9hKOYN.png (791KB, 1024x575px) Image search: [Google]
L9hKOYN.png
791KB, 1024x575px
I would say I'm midway. Lost 50 pounds in the last 6 months and I just need 20 more to go. I'm going back to school in January and I read more and play video games less.
>>
>>39802563
well the problem is my friends are mostly users now and I can't hang out with them anymore. When I'm lonely I want to use again.

We need to find new friends who are more fun than pills
>>
Kind of a low right now.
My socialability and confidence have been on the decline just when I thought I was getting somewhere. Haven't been to the gym in a while and haven't been very motivated in general. Cute girl I've been talking to hasn't messaged me in ages and I don't wanna be weird and message her out of nowhere. Started smoking weed again after I thew all my stuff away and tried to quit for good. And to top things off, I'm developing a serious addiction to amphetamines because of how talkative and social they make me (though even this is having diminishing returns)
Am in the gym right now, trying to get off 4chan for a while and quit weed again. I've also been trying to get back into books, reading the Iliad right now with a Greek history book. Wish me luck Bros, I hope we all make it.
>>
>>39802138
This, plus most anons overestimate their problems.
>>
File: deadssss.png (314KB, 505x503px) Image search: [Google]
deadssss.png
314KB, 505x503px
WAS at a high point 2 months ago
had a QT girlfriend
Smelled great and is overall a nice person
Get ghosted

Still have a great job, big christmas bonus, never been in better shape/ripped/swole, talk to my parents regulary, pretty boy face etc.

Not sure if i am in a low point.
>>
Definitely low point

>be depressed and lazy last year cuz no gf and no social life at uni
>23 year old virgin
>fail most courses
>don't get my student loans for this year because I failed too much
>live off my old summerjob wage during autumn semester trying to finish enough courses to get my loans back
>manage but it might be too late and I may not get loans until january
>all out of money and rent is due in less than a week
>too ashamed to tell parents because I've told them I'm doing well

I might become homeless.
>>
>>39802101
Slowly crawling to a higher point.
I always seem to fuck up badly though
>>
I'm at an absolute nadir in my life. No friends, no money, no job, etc. I just read and sleep all day.

I'm finally getting back to a normal weight level and have stopped eating any junk food, but I feel like that's only a temporary satisfaction. What happens once I'm 70~ kg? Once I reach that goal I literally won't have anything else in life to look forward to. I can't afford a gym membership so no lifting.
>>
High point, 3 years ago out of shape, depressed, only fucked like 4 ugly chicks, with crazy girlfriend, no prospects.
Today, in shape, confident, organized, productive, back in school, living with grandparents at 26 to persue while I pursue a masters but I do not allow it to hinder me, fuck new girls every week, keeping my head up high, saving money, going on trips, making new friends.

I credit at least some part of my new mindset to /fit/, thanks fsggots
>>
Hit my lowest point in 2015 but now I'm rising probably in 2017 I will be as happy as I was in my 16's-19's
>>
>>39802212
you need a serious hobby or a lifelong goal desu. You have the money to afford such endeavors so find something that makes you feel alive
>>
low point because uni is hard
but could be worse
>>
File: aloser.jpg (114KB, 449x721px) Image search: [Google]
aloser.jpg
114KB, 449x721px
Definitely a high. Finally moved away from my shitty town and joined the Army. Getting paid to do pt and learn shit where I can be as hands on as I want?
>feels good man
>>
>>39802413
why?
>>
>>39802101
Just read Of Mice And Men a few days ago.
Goddamn Lennie :(
>>
high point

>got a raise at work
>no fap
>stopped drinking soda
>4chan pass for xmas

still no gf tho but im working on it
>>
>>39802272
always gotta pretend your life is absolute shit when you're on the chans

fucking Chads stop trying to fit in, you're ruining everything
>>
>>39802693
buy some dumbbells man. 40 pound set at walmart cost $15. if u can't come up with $15 somehow then you must be younger than 12 years old.
>>
>>39802101
I'm in tune.. Just banging on my old piano.
>>
I'm at a high point, and every day I work to improve myself and my life.
>>
File: Moomin.full.827805.jpg (468KB, 1000x952px) Image search: [Google]
Moomin.full.827805.jpg
468KB, 1000x952px
>>39802101
At a high point chief.

Found my spiritual niche, been sober six months, finally figuring out how to "play the game" with women, and my drive to succeed as a musician is coming back full swing.

Also my gf got my exercise equipment for Christmas and my side chick hooks me up with health food from the place she works 24/7. Ain't even mad.
>>
>>39802101
I should be at a high point but the red pill is making me kind of depressed.
>>
It's VERY fucking low on the inside even tho it looks high to 90% of the people that don't know me well.I have a better body and more money than ever yet I feel lower,suicidal and worthless than ever.I feel less than any man around me even tho I lift 6 times a week and am stronger and bigger than the average male.
I even hate my fucking friends and want beat the shit out of them just to feel superior.I know this isn't right at all and I don't know how to overcome it....
>>
>Stronger than ever before
>World class in one lift
>Advanced in others
>Getting ready to open gym on the side
>Love life is amazing

>Increasingly find it hard to socialize with people that hold themselves back in life
>Pity old friends that only play vidya
>Pity friends that do not experience the joy of testing their body
>Pity the people that do not save to invest in their future
>Find myself with the same sad smile my dad gave to those that would never make anything of themselves
>Find myself giving it to old friends
>Victims of their own desires
>It's lonely at the top
>>
File: sed.jpg (33KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
sed.jpg
33KB, 640x640px
>>39802101
Honestly i'm not sure

I finally got that loving, good looking gf i always dreamed of
Unfortunately that didnt change the fact that i feel an emptiness inside that is slowly killing me ...

So uhm ... high point i guess?
>>
>>39802272
This. Have some respect
>>
File: rWEyhUa.jpg (720KB, 2000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
rWEyhUa.jpg
720KB, 2000x4000px
Everything is fine aside from not having the girl I desire.

I don't want any girl, I want her
>>
>>39802212
Get a dog and walk it every second day.
>>
Both.

>back in school getting a degree that im interested in after years wasted in the service industry

but

>crippling depression

Zero sum, I guess.
>>
>>39802489
Yeah but Bowie died.
>>
>>39802138
Same here. I'm finally getting to the point where doing what's best for me just feels right and I don't have to force myself anymore. And I finally learned when to stop wasting energy on women, it's better that they come as a side effect.
>>
Low. 19. homeschooled through highschool. dropped out of community collage i've been dicking around in for 3 years due to mental breakdown. Got a second degree sprain in augest, so I couldn't lift or cardio for a solid month and a half, struggling to get back into lifting and dieting seriously. Working a soul draining dead end retail job making 10/hr under the table. Pretty much the only amusement i get out of life is getting stoned and playing WoW or watching netflix.

All i'm good at is world of warcraft. At least i'm one of the best dps death knights on the planet for what its worth.
>>
Well I've wanted to kill myself for years but didn't because of people, animals to take care of and jobs I was going after, but lost everything that mattered to me over the last couple years. Now I don't care about anything or anyone anymore and I can do as many dangerous things as I want. On one hand, everything is awful and I want to kill myself every day, but on the other I am almost invincible in most social situations and have reduced fear in dangerous ones. So-so really.
>>
File: 1453072560195.jpg (88KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1453072560195.jpg
88KB, 1024x768px
I am at a crossroad. Right now I am getting a bachelors degree in Microbiology in hopes to become a doctor and specialize in dermatology. I currently live in a nice apartment with my best friend as a roommate (and his girlfriend) in a nice Minnesota college town and I have a girlfriend of almost 3 years who goes to school, also pre-med, in Wisconsin. I was just given an opportunity to buy my grandmother's house up north. I figured out the financials and with rounding up every bill I would owe $2,100 (mortgage, utilites, taxes, internet, etc). My family always celebrates Christmas at my grandmother's house and all of her 9 children grew up there so if I bought the house then she wouldn't have to sell it and I would be like a family hero and then host Christmas and come into a role as a sort of patriarch. I would be moving to a small town, about 600 people, and I would have a full ~$2,000 home gym set up. I would actually live even closer to my girlfriend but I would move away from my nuclear family, friends, and old life. 4 bedroom and 120 acres of land

TLDR:
I am going to school to become a doctor in a fairly wealthy neighborhood. Do I move up north and buy a house for an amazing deal (4 bedroom and 120 acres of land) and live a simpler life and raise a family or do I continue my studies and make a ton of money and live in the city?
>>
I'm mostly over depression so I think 2017 is going to be a great year. It's still small but I have a social network now and I'm starting to enjoy myself and social interactions instead of just being the shy awkward guy. All that hard work I did in 2016 is paying off.
>>
>>39803174
>it's lonely at the top

This guy gets it.
>>
Been losing a lot of weight this year, which is great. Its slowing down a lot now though which is frustrating but its ok because the diet and exercise are a way of life now. I just have concernes because I'm a man and I'm looking increasingly pear shaped. I'm hoping it's just the way my body fat has lay and it'll soon drop off like the rest of it, but does anyone know if I can train my upper body to balance it out once I've lost all the weight? I don't mind looking like a skele-pear for a while if it's fixable
>>
>>39803375
Can I ask, what was your hard work for better social skills? Like just in the gym, or a complete self-improvement stint or something?
>>
>>39802413
gonna stop smoking or what
>>
Midpoint with a larger probability to go low than high. I'm supposed to get my bachelors degree in spring provided I do good on the rest of my classes and every past year it's been stressing me out more and more. Then when I graduate I need to get a job ASAP. and my car is old and I'm not sure how long it'll last but I have no money to spend on a new one. I'm basically treading on thin ice so to speak. desu I just want to get my degree already, i've been fucking around in uni for too long.
>>
>>39803425
Not him but you could look at how competent people do and copy them. Act like you are confident, and soon enough, as you see the positive results, you'll stop pretending.

That's how it worked for me that is.
>>
File: londontube.jpg (39KB, 532x389px) Image search: [Google]
londontube.jpg
39KB, 532x389px
Low but rising.

Parents are doing okay (I take care of them). Mom's new meds have her real lucid, she remembers my name most of the time.

I am very close to starting my new business (indoor agriculture facility making a rare but desirable product fresh in an area usually used to frozen forms of it). The USDA offers a loan for this specific biz and I might be qualified (0.5% interest over 20 years). People really like the idea.

No close friends, haven't been on a date since December 7th, 2011. Lonely as fuck.
>>
>>39803425
The later. Training helped me become healthier both physically and mentally but it is not enough.You can't just walk into a gym for the first time, deadlift 6 plates and walk out. You need to learn how to do it properly and work your way up. I'd recommend books on anxiety and social interactions. Learn what are the problems hindering you and make a plan to fix those issues, steps by steps. I realized I was terrible at approaching strangers because I always felt like I was a bother so I found a volunteer job where I need to do that all afternoon. It's very easy work so the only stress is the social interactions. After a few times it just got better. Practice is the key like any other skill
>>
>>39803425
Not kidding, read "How to Win Friends and Influence People" by Dale Carnegie.
>>
Well, it FEELS like I'm at a low point, but it's probably not as bad as I make it out to be because of depression
>>
Pretty shit year for this anon in 2016:
>Failed my masters degree ( 2 exams out of 10 not passed)
>Because of poor time management, gains shrank
>stress eating, so gaining weight
>no girlfriend in 2016
>only fucked a couple of 5/10's

Dec/Jan will/is (be) better anons, resitting exams and back at the gym. I just need to find my confidence again... it's somewhere.
>>
File: 1351162021276.jpg (85KB, 600x571px) Image search: [Google]
1351162021276.jpg
85KB, 600x571px
Well I'm at a high point but the years have passed so my personal best is still pathetic compared to my age.

Yea you heard me personal best and only getting better.
>>
File: tfew.jpg (36KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
tfew.jpg
36KB, 645x773px
I have had exactly 10 major low points this year, and 4 major high points

Low
1. Fired from my job picking vegetables on a farm in the UK in January because I threw a potatoat a chicken and killed it
2. Had to move back to Lithuania
3. Got a job cleaning toilets in Lithuania
4. Dad beat me up for failing to make a living in England
5. Girlfriend of 4 years fucked my best friend on the farm
6. Started traking night classes to learn French and the teacher kicked me out for making a joke about the Bataclan (asked if how to say music hall in French was 'AHHHH' because the last time I was at a music hall in france everyone was pointing at the walls shouting 'AHHHH''
7. Fell at work and broke my hand
8. Fell at the gym and broke the same hand again
9. Mother died
10. Father died

High.
1. Started taking magnesium supplements
2. Moved into the house of a random stranger, who doesn't beat me
3. Lost 30lbs
4. Learnt over 40 new dinosaur species
>>
>>39802101
>Are you currently at a high point or low point in life?
Low, got banned from /pol/ for asking about their opinion on suicide.
>>
>>39803579
>I realized I was terrible at approaching strangers because I always felt like I was a bother so I found a volunteer job where I need to do that all afternoon.
I like this idea, what was your volunteer job?
>>
>>39803666
wow...
>>
>>39802701
How do you fuck new girls every week living with your grandparents bro?
>>
>>39803666
why magnesium supplements?
>>
>>39802489
>tfw I gotta transfer out of my shitty school where its 70% male but can't because of my low gpa.
I just wanna go to a big school and lose my virginity
>>
>>39803686
I work part time for a hospital. I walk to the room of patients and chat with them and see if they need anything. The hospital has a store so if they need anything I help them get it. Some of them just want to talk too so this is a good opportunity to get more comfortable with it since you rarely know them and you never know which patient will feel like chatting. Some are pretty difficult to deal with too so it makes me work hard on my social skills. I spent 5 minutes arguing with a lady with no idea what was going on only for a nurse to tell me she was deaf
>>
I personally think I'm at a low point in my life but when I stop to evaluate where I am and what I've done I can't say the same.

My parents are incredibly poor and our house is going under for foreclosure.

I just got out of a bad fight with my girlfriend and I don't even know if she believes our relationship has a basis to work on.

I just got dismissed from engineering school but I'm going to write my appeal by stating the foreclosure stuff above and hopefully get back in.

But I'm healthy, I'm alive, I live in the US, I'm not fighting in some war, overall life is not bad. But it could be better.
>>
File: 1473772603366.jpg (43KB, 736x470px) Image search: [Google]
1473772603366.jpg
43KB, 736x470px
No clue, I'm in the middle between the two but no idea what direction its going in

Pros:
>just got my master's degree in finance with no debt
>learned how to invest by a former hedge funder and his academically backed strategy alledgedly averages 20% annual returns
>propecia MAY be halting my hairloss
>realize I have a decent chance of getting an Ivy League MBA later on in my career if I want to
>Trump got elected

Cons:
>no job after 4 months of doing the job search so far
>gains have been coming in slow, due to stress with finding a job
>miss being in a relationship
>gyno from propecia
>moles and sunspots keep appearing on my body
>>
File: 1472226849653.png (2MB, 1152x1220px) Image search: [Google]
1472226849653.png
2MB, 1152x1220px
high
>got a job straight out of uni
>moved to a foreign country and am making a good life
>gf I moved with left me, but I'm starting to recognise that this was a good thing
>smashing f7a boulders indoor
>preparing to get into sport climbing
>a few more months until one arm pullup
and mainly:
>realised that you cannot and should not rely on another for fulfillment and happiness, you should wait until you find someone who you have a mutual bond with who is also fulfilled and happy. If you're happy in who you are, then any bad things that happen to you in relationships will pass like a bad cold.

and also, I feel that 22 is a good age to discover this at
>>
currently trying to dig myself out of the miserable hell that is post break-up depression
>>
>>39802101
Low point.

Just broke up with my gf who I was living with yesterday. One semester left in my masters degree but bombed an exam last semester making it nearly impossible to keep my average in 80s needed for a PhD program. Back living with my parents, all my shit is just sitting in my car unpacked, about to graduate 30k in debt with 3 degrees in maths and physics, but no PhD to actually work in the fields at 24, and 2 grand total in my savings. At least I Finally hit 2 pl8 squat and 3pl8 diddly
>>
>>39802101

The highest point in my life but pretty low.

That said, progress.
>>
>>39803666
You know you can move to England and you don't have to work in a farm?

You speak English so you can get a customer service job
>>
File: 1479508109046.gif (2MB, 696x478px) Image search: [Google]
1479508109046.gif
2MB, 696x478px
Lowest I've been.
>>
>>39804048
fuck why did I blogpost and not greentext. Literally forgot where I was
>>
>>39804048
Hi Physics brother. I feel you.
Just managed to pull a final 87 out of my bachelors. Going to start a masters soon. Goal is astronomy/cosmology/astrophysics.

Just starting my last semester six months ago, I broke up with gf too. Then there was this other girl with a boyfriend tempting me. It wasn't easy, but at least it's over. Gym obviously helped to vent all that frustration out. 2.5pl8 squat here.
>>
>>39802101
>Joined Le Gym 8 Months ago (HP).
>Friend Joins with me (HP).
>Building like a boss (HP).
>Feels for Lass at the Gym (HP).
>Socialise with her, she's really nice, weird open type.
>Finally near Christmas get her to work with me and friend.
>Casually tells she has Boyfriend during workout (Minor LP).

Not really waste of time, more of a shame she has BF. She's a great girl.

Christmas Dinner (Major LP).
>>
>>39804096
Boyfriends only become a problem after you've dicked them. That's when they feel guilty and the boyfriend wants to stab you.
>>
>>39803174
One of the most relevant and best posts I've read.
>>
>>39803365
land makes you a man. Owning a house and land is more fulfilling than anything to be found in a city
>>
>>39802101
I sure as hell wouldn't be here if I was at a high point.
>>
File: 1482271588002.png (121KB, 1548x1468px) Image search: [Google]
1482271588002.png
121KB, 1548x1468px
>Sacked from work due to "restructuring"
>Penniless due to Christmas, only got the news of being sacked on the 23rd
>Friends all bought each other presents except me
>Had to cancel my gym membership because I can't afford to go anymore
>GPU died christmas eve
>Come down with viral meningitis, supposed to be in hospital but cannot afford the time/energy to go
>Have job interviews lined up for bottom of the barrel retail jobs tommorow
This is the lowest point I've ever been at, OP.
>>
>>39804125
I must become a symbol for the ideals I strive for

>As a symbol I am more than a man
>As a symbol I am incorruptible
>>
>>39804178
>Come down with viral meningitis
>Have job interviews lined up

I don't care if you don't want to get treated and die, but exposing others to your illness (especially in public buildings such as retail) is a fucking shitty thing to do, asshole.
>>
File: 1481688750742.jpg (253KB, 1102x967px) Image search: [Google]
1481688750742.jpg
253KB, 1102x967px
At about a medium. These few years have been incredibly depressing for me. I was ready to just accept my fate and wallow in self-pity until I commit suicide. But I went to wizchan and had a self realisation that if I don't change myself soon I would become like them.
So I started improving. I'm eating right and I've lost 10 kg. I've started to learn an instrument and started reading actual books, it's a bit hard since my attention span has gone to shit after so many years of doing nothing but also fun. I still don't have any friends or a job but I feel a lot happier since I've started this and for once it actually seems like I have a future.

If anyone that's reading this is in a similar situation to mine, know that you can change. I'm not good at writing things so hopefully this wasn't too intelligible.
>>
High, high, high and it feels like I figured out the formula that will only let me get higher from here. Social anxiety gone completely, disproved most of my insecurities as totally over analyzed and my confidence has never been higher. Lots of exercise and meditation and socializing and figuring out my future. Feel like I've either entered the beginning stages of making it or come close to that
>>
>>39802101
So low, the only way is up
>>
>>39804092
yeah bro keep on trucking, masters is is the best. So much more enjoyable than undergrad. Australian?
>>
>>39804178

>viral meningitis

Dude.. You are going to loose your limbs if you don't get treated..
>>
>>39804266
>High point in life
>Posting on 4chan
>>
>>39804318
I read websites instead of watching TV or whatever else people pass their downtime with. I've learned a lot from /fit/. My life isn't that amazing on paper, above average though, but to me it feels incredible having made such huge improvements over who I used to be and knowing I'm on the right path. This after earlier in the year being the most disastrous time I've ever been through
>>
>>39803666
Lost at low #1
>>
I got food in my stomach, water to drink, comp to shit post on, what's not to like? High point
>>
>>39802101
The lowest point in my entire life
>>
>>39804291
Mexican. Did one of physics in Germany and the masters will be there. Mexico has some astrophysics stuff but it doesn't even compare.
>>
>>39802207
Yep. Physically, high point.
Socially, financially, emotionally, etc is all mid-low point.
>>
File: image.png (477KB, 498x568px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
477KB, 498x568px
>>39803190
When we are used to be in the low, when we start going high we get scared of the fall
>>
File: PhotoGrid_1482591670165.jpg (548KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
PhotoGrid_1482591670165.jpg
548KB, 1024x1024px
>>39803190
>Bruce Gain is Stuck in Plateau Prison

Blind Lifter
>You do not fear tfw no gf. You think this makes you strong. It makes you weak.

Bruce Gain
>Why?

Blind Lifter
>How can you squat deeper than possible, The Press heavier than possible without the most powerful impulse of the spirit: that fear when no GF?

Bruce Gain
>I do fear no gf. I fear I'm not gonna keep gf here while my lifts plateau and there's no program to save it

Blind Lifter
>Then lift the weight

Bruce Gain
>How?

Blind Lifter
>As a novice lifter did when he first started lifting for a feel. Without a Gf. Then, fear will find you again.
>>
everything under the sun is in tune, but the sun is eclipsed by the moon...
>>
File: 1482506746455.png (180KB, 763x736px) Image search: [Google]
1482506746455.png
180KB, 763x736px
I need a fucking job

I need a fucking job

I need a fucking job
>>
>>39802101
At my zenith arm, got accepted into dental school
>>
File: madotsuki.jpg (44KB, 703x680px) Image search: [Google]
madotsuki.jpg
44KB, 703x680px
Today its my 22th birthday, im spending it alone, because i got into a discussion with my friend that i was gonna go camping with.
I dropped of college, never had a job, and lost most of my friends this year, this is the lowest i've ever been.
>>
i dont feel like im at rock bottom but I am at a low point and slowly coming back up.

gf broke up with me 6 months ago and that fucked me up. starting lifting and losing weight. things were good.

mom died 3 weeks ago at age 49 and im fucked up again. still lifting but havent lost weight in over a month and im fucking angry about it.

i just want to be fit. nothing feels like it makes me happy right now and i feel like im just going through the motions and nothing im doing is really satisfying or feels like a good use of time. I lift, try to lose weight, go to college, have a job, but im just not happy.
>>
File: 1472904285934.png (19KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1472904285934.png
19KB, 640x480px
>goods
I graduated college and got a decent job in my field this year. Living on my own now, being completely self sufficient and living how I want. Don't have to worry about money anymore. Seeing random tinder girl.

>bads
I moved an hour away from my old gym (the best gym I have ever been to, like literally perfect in every way). All gyms around here kind of suck, best one is a crowded Edge. My fitness is at an extreme low, still pretty strong but need to fix my diet again. No friends near where I live now, feel really socially isolated even though I am an introvert. Not in college anymore, don't know how to make friends in the real world. Not with my true love.

Overall, I feel a bit low but I think I am going to be on the rise.
>>
File: 1478841343094.png (42KB, 846x592px) Image search: [Google]
1478841343094.png
42KB, 846x592px
>>39802138
In order for me to be happy and love myself I need to:
have a nose job
have laser hair removal
have that Stroma procedure to change my eye color
have my pectus excavatum fixed
get out of my shell and be more outgoing
quit being a poor college student
>>
>>39804837
Palju õnne sünnipäevaks, Anon.

Ma armastan Sind.
>>
>>39802101
on my way to the high point
been reading some goods books, learning to code, getting ahead at uni and about to lift twice my weight for 2017, which i think is attainable
>>
Thought I was at my absolute lowest about a month ago when my gf broke up with me for no reason but since then my life has continued to spiral downwards due to other things.

I'm trying to psych myself up and get my shit together but I've had absolutely zero motivation. If the gym wasn't already a habit I don't think I would have the willpower to step foot in there
>>
>>39802101
So somewhat near a low point in my life, after school I feel like I'm just not doing anything meaningful right now. But I'm changing it right now so I hope for a better year to come.
>>
>>39803283
Hey man I was homeschooled all the way through uni, I'm slowly working my way up though and kinda making it, I know you can too, best of luck m8
>>
>>39803666
4. Learnt over 40 new dinosaur species

well that just makes it all worthwhile
>>
>>39805160
keep the gym up nigga
your future self will thank you for it
>>
>>39803365
>tfw been lonely my whole life
>tfw having a hard time studying agriculture engeneering in a small shit hole in rio de janegro in brazil (suck at sciences basically)
>tfw my whole family is in debt and want to kill each other
>tfw always wanted to go have a simple life in the woods without the bullshit of society and with my family and nature
>tfw this country is literally worse by each second
>tfw my utopic dream is graduating, getting /fit/, finding a gf and move with her to a small farm in a small town in europe/canada/north north america and never look back
>tfw you literally have my dream in your hands
>>
>>39802568
Gabe we all love you don't give up.
>>
>>39802669
you're literally letting your life be shit cause you're too pussy to get a bitch
>>
>>39803228
>"Just get a gf, bro!"
>"Just hire a prostitute lol!"
>don't want sex
>just want her
This guy gets it.
>>
Somewhere in the middle

Lower points
>dropped out of college
>no gf
>no job
>khv status is making me lonelier

Higher points
>lifts went up
>Made €5000 for 4 months easy work
>got the balls to ask a girl out (she lied and rejected, but whatever)
>went to England to see my first povertyball match with my brother

I'm going to enroll in a online engineering degree for next year, things are going to be good.
>>
File: pixlr.jpg (2MB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
pixlr.jpg
2MB, 2048x2048px
>>39802101
far from my lowest point but I'm constantly wishing I had put a deeper gash in my wrist the last time I had the balls to kill myself

>I'm the heaviest I've ever been
>my husband cheated on me
>my mother is going to relent my little brother to my stepfather to her pursue hedonistic "life callings"
>my back pain is now chronic
>I'm disgusted all the time by the people I have to socialize with
>my good friends can't get a hold of me
>wants to kill myself all the time

at least I'm not struggling financially
>>
>>39803666
Underrrated
>>
Actually I spent the night two nights ago walking home from a party which was fun, talking to myself saying 'this is the worst' for like 1h because I still miss my ex after a year and she got a new boy now I think.
>>
pretty good here
>almost strongest person in the gym
>>
Alright life is a never ending wind. This year has been good, been accepted by most of my uni choices.
>>
Only progress this year was financial. Feels hollow m8

Highs
>Lots of cash
>Got some female mires of forearms

Lows
>No gf since like 2013
>No clear route to ever having another gf
>Can talk to girls, but can't bring myself to attempt to flirt or make any moves
>Face and hair too ugly for pretty much any girl to ever make the first move which is the final hope for all of us stricken with the 'tism
>Still can't muscleup
>Gave up on 5 min mile
>Years away for 1pl8 ohp
>No more deadlies because too scared of destroying my back
>Car exhaust rattling to the shithouse
>>
Probably at the highest point in at least 7 years, but def not the person i used to be.
>>
>>39802101
High point

>Outright bought a home in the country sitting on 3 acres
> Lost 36 lbs over summer
>Got chicks which became chickens and are finally laying eggs
>got my first gun, holster arrives today and I can open carry 24/7
>self esteem continues to rise as I learn about my ancestry
>feeling proud to be an American
>>
Physically and monetarily I am at a high.
Mentally at a low.
>>
>>39802101
Medium, but definitely on an upward spiral. I'm legit excited for what the next 12 months has to offer me.
>>
>>39806593
Good for you old chap
>>
>>39806273
>I'm the heaviest I've ever been
>my husband cheated on me

The two are probably related. Until you lose yourself you cannot and should not attempt to love anyone else. Get fit, divorce husband for half his shit in pay back, find a higher quality man with your new superior body.
>>
neither

I lost 22 pounds since September but gained 6 back again during the holidays.

I need to stop eating shit and continue
>>
I dont even know where i am. On paper im at a high point, but i feel like im at a low point.

-making good money at job, best financial shape ive ever been in
-can seriously start saving money for going back to school
-got a great dog
-nice apartment
-finally acknowledged i need to stop drinking indefinitely and ive taken steps to start building a life without alcohol.
-a lot of personal growth and enlightenment, set up to really make big strides this next year
-excited to make new friends with people who share common interests besides drinking.
-excited to be more active

But
-not drinking is really hard
-heaviest ive ever been
-feel distant from almost all my friends because drinking and going to bars isnt my idea of fun anymore. Dont even want to be friends with them anymore
-realize ive wasted the last 5 years of my life since i dropped out of college "having a good time" but i have nothing to show for it.
-realize how much alcohol has taken from me
-havent felt this lonely in years.
-once i live by myself and start school again i dont see how im going to be any less lonely and that is frightening.
-havent been sleeping well for weeks and its affecting almost everything else.
-overall just really stressed out. Im always a bright happy person and like to stay positive but underneath it all im stressed to the max.

I tell myself that i can do it and achieve my goals but i dont think i truly believe it, at least not yet. Deep down im worried i dont have what it takes. Its frightening.
>>
>>39802207
>tfw other way round
My year has been hectic as fuck, stopped lifting and stacked on all the weight I originally lost so I'm basically back at zero in that regard, moved house, one of my birds died, nearly had a meltdown over uni

Got a stable home now and passed all my units, back at the gym, feeling a lot better, next year will be more chill and full of gains for sure
>>
> started ADHD medication
> other problems, like depression and anxiety are less severe and easy to deal with
> start talking to more people and making more friends
> on my way to being /fit/, and seeing improvements

This is the best i've been in a while, to be honest. I've come out of a really shit phase of depression and anxiety and a breakup; all of which made me into a hikikomori, but not fully because of school, which I was failing too. I tried to commit suicide several times over the year, and these past few years have been the worst of my life, but things are looking up for me and I'm glad.
>>
>>39806729
I was in your same position earlier this year, just get involved with other people in your major and random clubs
>>
>>39803666
I never laughed this hard in 5 years of 4chan. Sorry lad.
>>
>>39803666
Checked. I respect you for keeping on going.
>>
>>39803174
Feel you, breh, it seems every time I graduate to a new level, a couple of peers drop off the radar.

i think it's mutual, old friends certainly don't make any effort to contact me. People like to socialise with others who are on a similar level. Good for them, Ive got better friends now
>>
File: pepe dabbing.jpg (37KB, 312x383px) Image search: [Google]
pepe dabbing.jpg
37KB, 312x383px
>>39804945
>>39804837
Palju õnne ja. Hoia pea püsti :)))))
>>
>>39802101
Mediocre I guess.
>>
File: 1482753300916.png (32KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1482753300916.png
32KB, 657x527px
In the process of clawing my way out of the lowest point in my life

I know it's just going to get worse though at some point
>>
>>39803228
>>39805862
I remember when I was 15 and obsessed over specific girls who weren't interested in me. One day you'll grow up lol
>>
>>39803174
>it's lonely at the top
But the view will be amazing.
>>
>January - June were some of the best times in my life
>July - now I have been getting worse by the day
Sometimes I wish I never bothered with a gf and focused on gains/uni. Song very related.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9O6e7cgkeqw
>>
>>39803228
Even if she's one in a million, there are thousands like her.
>>
>>39802101
low because I'm still a frogposting loser who hasen't made it
>>
>>39807002
you can do it, bro. I did the same and it's so worth it even though it's extremely painful at times.
>>
Low I guess
Been single for the past 2 years but had always had 1 or 2 girls interested in me at a time. None of them ever wanted to be fuck buddies though, actually wanted relationships. So for 2 years I would kinda just tell them I wasnt ready to commit to anything (totally wasn't, been a serial monogamist since I was 14 until 23, and have been single by choice for the past 2 years for that exact reason; needed some me time I guess). But now I find myself for the first time without a girl in my life that I could just call up if I wanted to. Literally, first time in 12 years so I'm feeling a different kind of lonely that Iv Never experienced. I know that most of you will think I'm being stupid but I guess since it's my first exposure to this kind of feeling I'm taking it harder than those that have either felt it before or have only know this feeling.
>>
>>39807460
4 u
>>
File: 1473159744468.jpg (179KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1473159744468.jpg
179KB, 960x960px
>>39802121
>>39802227
>>39802334
>>39802391
>>39802532
>>39807002

>These are the consumptives of the soul: hardly are they born before they begin to die and to long for teachings of weariness and renunciation. They want very much to be dead, and we should applaud their wish! Let us guard against waking these corpses and damaging these living coffins! They come across an invalid or an old man or a corpse and straightway they say, ‘Life is refuted!’

>But only they are refuted and their eye, which sees only one face of existence. Shrouded in thick depression and eager for the small accidents that bring death: thus do they wait and grind their teeth together.

>Life is only suffering’—thus say others and do not lie: so see to it that you cease living! So see to it that the life that is only suffering ceases! And let the teaching of your virtue resound thus: ‘Thou shalt kill thyself! Thou shalt steal thyself away!’
>>
>>39807445
Yeah.

It was just another part of my naivety being removed.

Not everyone will climb as high.
Not everyone wants to.

It is sad that their distractions are enough to make them smile, but at least they're happy.
>>
File: 1477269788519.jpg (220KB, 800x771px) Image search: [Google]
1477269788519.jpg
220KB, 800x771px
In July I was at my lowest. The autumn was very good. Reached a couple of high hills. Now I'm starting to relapse again and trying to figure out how to prevent the downward spiral before it's too late.

Keeping one's health up - both mental and somatic - can be a helluva job.
>>
>>39802101
Low
>>
File: 1482373372627.jpg (53KB, 382x467px) Image search: [Google]
1482373372627.jpg
53KB, 382x467px
>>39807672
>hurr durr you should affirm your life and embrace the will to power because a syphilitic madman said so in flowery faggot german prose

Top spook ladm8
>>
>>39802121
>born a crying pleb with no use of arms

>gain use of limbs

yeah im pretty sure im better than a baby.
>>
File: 1465148253126.png (202KB, 360x690px) Image search: [Google]
1465148253126.png
202KB, 360x690px
>>39807784
>Ignoring the message of the text
>Going rabid over something unrelated
>Posting a philosopher whose message agrees with Nietzsche's own, especially in this case, as if that's a refutation

kys my man
>>
>>39807807
>continentals
>philosophy

pick one and only one
>>
>aced my exams
>started dating a hot cardio bunny
>great strength gains, especially in DL.

I still have the same deep feeling of emptiness that keeps growing every single day... I already realize that I genuinely don't care about my gf and I'm almost at the point where I cba faking my affection for her just for sex.
>>
High Point. Finally found myself on the path to an awesome career thanks to some serious luck and my gym gains have been awesome!
>>
>>39803992
Hi javier
>>
File: 1465836190448.jpg (122KB, 977x423px) Image search: [Google]
1465836190448.jpg
122KB, 977x423px
I've been at a continual downward spiral since I was 8 years old.

God help me.
>>
>>39802101
I was just looking at pictures of weddings, and I see that these people have all these friends and family looking happy together.

Meanwhile, I barely have any friends and no girl.

I fear I may be forever alone, although I don't want to be.
>>
High point I think, I actually lost my virginity last night to a high test hoe. Still feel kinda empty, I always thought losing my virginity would solve all my problems, seems like I was wrong.
>>
Lowest point
>tfw have 3 exams in 2 weeks
>have metally ill levels of procastination and anxiety
>avoiding it, even avoiding eating so now im skelemode as fuck
>suddenly relaise how much Ihave to do
>having a panic attack

Is it possible to prepare in time? If i fail im probably gonna off myself
>>
High. 2016 was an amazing year for me
>body is in best shape ever
>social gains through the roof
>monetary gains, saved up enough to start 2017 with a trip with some friends
>hooked up with more qts this year than any previous year combined, including the hottest chick I've ever dated and a legit 8.5/10

I noticed however that as the year ends my social gains develop a downwards trajectory, I hope it's just a momentary relapse and I'm looking forward to making 2017 an even better year.
>>
>>39803174
>>It's lonely at the top
Posted on 4chan
Ok buddy
>>
File: 1479416809278.png (831KB, 1280x1381px) Image search: [Google]
1479416809278.png
831KB, 1280x1381px
I can't even tell if its a high or a low point anymore.
>>
File: life.png (3KB, 313x284px) Image search: [Google]
life.png
3KB, 313x284px
>point A
>life starts to suck as you are not a child anymore

>point B
>the lowest point in your life. you think to yourself that there is now way it could possibly get worse

>point c
>you were really at point c when you thought you were at point B. life can and will get worse
>>
>>39808459
actually not true. most unhappy time in my life was when i was studying: poor as fuck and girls in my city back then were delusional and entitled as fuck.

now in my late 20s i got shitload of money, have a main plate and several others in the city i live in, look good and healthy, and make vacation 2-3 times a year to bang chicks in other countries.taking up salsa and climbing next.

best time of my life.
>>
>>39808495

sounds like you are quickly approaching point c, my friend
>>
I was 195lbs at 5'10" 15-20%bf. Lifts were great. I work as a medic making absolute dogshit money. Was in school and finished all of my classes needed for my BSN. Just needed to jump into the nursing program.

I was living with my gf.

Had a kid, she is incapable of parenting. I do 90% of the parenting. Moved back in with my mom because my ex is unstable. Can't afford school, and I failed a class during my move out phase, so I need to fix that before nursing school.

I don't even want to be a nurse. I just want the paycheck.

I never have time to work out for a significant amount of time, and my routine schedule is sporadic. Now weigh 175. Lifts have gone down.

I was doing great, and I've fallen.

Gym life is shit
not in school
work/money is shit
everyone around me is shit.

All of my energy is poured into my son.

My 2017 goals.

>sort out my school
>get my own place
>reach the level of fitness I once had
>manage my time and money more efficiently

If I can balance ny time and money well enough to maintain my own place, balance school/work/gym and not sacrifice my time/energy with my son, I will be golden. I'm capable. I'm currently crawling out of the hole of depression and defeat
>>
>>39808869
I'm getting ready for nursing school too. Already working part time for my hospital so I'm confident they will hire me after I graduate. I wish I could help you but I am no parent. I hope 2017 is a good year for you too anon
>>
>>39802101
HOPEFULLY the low point, because if this is the high.... well then I need to give up
>>
>started my own business
>business is showing promise
>not making enough money to make a living wage
>surviving off my savings.

High and low brehs, i feel like if i grind for another year, ill be doing pretty well. But this christmas was fucking depressing. Didnt have any money to buy my family gifts and i felt like a fucking scumbag.
>>
File: 1434019798741.jpg (52KB, 350x318px) Image search: [Google]
1434019798741.jpg
52KB, 350x318px
This year has been pretty bad mane.
>Full time care taker for both my grandparents from summer of 2015 til about May 2016 when they both passed away within 2 weeks of each other
>Join Air Force hoping for a fresh new start and ship out in July
>Nope, get injured in basic (Achilles Tendonosis in both feet) and spend the next 5 months in Medical Holdover
>Get a medical discharge about a week ago.
>Have a lot of issues with anxiety atm

I did have one high point this year
>Went to a job interview this past Friday
However
>After job interview I went to my Grandparents grave because if they were still alive i knew they would want to see me in a suit
>cry like a bitch

Sometimes I wonder if we all are really gonna make it
>>
>>39802101
I don't know yet
>>
File: american-history-x-21.jpg (50KB, 500x274px) Image search: [Google]
american-history-x-21.jpg
50KB, 500x274px
>it will never be 2015 again

What was your best year lads?
>>
>>39809171
there will never be another record like tdagarim.
>>
>>39809270
[spoiler]2016[/spoiler]
>>
>>39808512
No it doesn't
>>
>>39802101
for me at least, its high

3 years ago
>unemployed, no going to college, depressed from stupid skank who cheated on me several times... touched bottom

woke up, decided to get things right

>getting my stem degree, working in a engineering area, gains are fine, playing as open flanker in the college rugby team, fucking tinder sluts right and there

so...keep moving forward brahs

>"ponte en movimiento, que lo demas vendra por añadidura"
>>
back pain made me lose muscle. finished most of my law degree. good at that.

>still feeling hopeless, want to earn lots of money.
>>
>>39802101
every time you see me youre witnessing the worst moment of my life
>>
I feel i'm constantly on a high point. I guess I don't belong on /fit/
>>
>ride the train a bunch
>started having conversations with strangers

its helping a bit
>>
File: kewjc3q.jpg (36KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
kewjc3q.jpg
36KB, 482x427px
>>39802101
I've been clinically depressed from the age of 12 or 13.

Nothing makes it better. I felt somewhat "happier" than usual today by lying in the dark for 4 hours straight staring into space.

I spend everyday of my life fighting against what I believe to be my default state.

Life is at its least painful for me when I lie in my bed and stare into nothingness.
>>
last winter break until a very long time (probably retirement) during which I can do absolutely nothing as im graduating law school next semester

So I just smoke weed all day, play games and watch movies
>>
Probably the lowest. My gains are coming well enough but everything else is shit. If i cant get a girl by the end of this year I might end it all.
>>
>>39810102

if you're on an SSRI, get off it. start taking caffeine/adderall to be energetic all day. If you're productive, you'll feel better.
>>
>>39810088
there was this fat dude once who randomly started to talk to me. god damn he was annoying. he was negative towards everything. good thing i had to get off the next station.

make sure you're not being an annoying cunt. be nice and be positive.
>>
>>39809171
Did they not put you on life insurance for taking care of them?
>>
I have a question for those of you who have gone through school and now have jobs and relatively normal lives:

Were you or are you at the point where between work/school and sleep you dont do much else in between? Like you only have time to socialize with friends once maybe twice a week? I think this is what terrifies my about getting into that sort of routine. I feel lonely enough as it is but getting stuck in the rut of basically being by myself all the time sounds depressing.
>>
File: 10304dcx.jpg (44KB, 352x430px) Image search: [Google]
10304dcx.jpg
44KB, 352x430px
hey boys. I boned a hot naprapathy student last night. she's 28, I'm 27. I had been sexting with her a long time before we finally met up. we're going to start seeing each other,
it was not a one time thing. I also even talk about how I'm a big manly viking with a barn door back and I'll do her every which way. also she's hot, thin waist, good ass, good tits.
pretty face and easy to talk to. and she's letting me get away with being a viking and talking a bunch of shit. I even showed her 4chan and some 'mirin thread.

but I don't feel anything towards her now that I've fucked her.
It's all just kind of empty.
Is it me not realizing my emotions or what is it?
>>
>>39810137
I was on Lexapro and later Mirtazapine, then back to Lexapro during my teenage years. I'm off meds for the last 6-7 months.

Being productive just keeps you busy enough so that you don't have to think about how miserable you really are.

I'm an EE major with a 3.7 GPA and I go to the gym everyday. Productivity isn't my issue.

My issue is waking up in the morning and wishing I hadn't. My issue is that I prefer living in my own head rather than living my actual life. My depersonalization has gotten to a stage where I could never imagine myself in a relationship with another person. I'm so self-absorbed, selfish and narcissistic that I couldn't imagine actually giving a shit about anyone else, ever, only about what they can do for me.

I realised when buying christmas presents that I never think about what other want. Only about myself. I guess that's what a decade of loneliness will do to a person. I depend only on myself.
>>
>>39810199
I am working on my second degree while working full time and taking 4+ certifications a year all paid for by my employer. I am lucky to hit the gym 3-4 times a week and I have one and only one social event built into my weekly routine in the form of a trivia night with some friends/coworkers.

I can't say it gets better or worse, because I am not through it. What I can say is it is normal, the few millennial memesters like myself who actually give a shit about our futures are all like this. I figure ultimately when I have my degree and the stupid amount of certs I want done with, the free time I sink into professional development will drop dramatically and I can not be a professional autist.
>>
Bit low currently. Broke up with my 7 month girlfriend which was the right choice but suddenly I have no one to talk to much.

Plus, one of my supposed friends cancelled our NYE plans because she got a better offer. Got no time for that shit, so fucked up. This is a girl who literally sobbed into my arms because she couldn't rely on her friends.

It'll be better in the New Year when I've got a new gym and everyone's back in London rather than visiting their parents, it's too quiet otherwise.
>>
>>39810199
I'm in that routine. Work, then I go home and watch tv series and eat until I go to bed.

But every other day I go to the gym, and that's fun.

Then like once a week I go winter swimming + sauna here in frozen Finland. That's refreshing, fun, makes you live in the moment. I do that with a couple buddies.

Then some weekends when there are bands playing I go to the local pub with some friends and have a beer and listen to music.

I volunteer at a mental health youth chill group every second week and I befriended another volunteer so that's cool.

How does all that sound?

But when I had just gotten out of school and started working. I didn't even have friends. All my school friends were in other cities. I was alone every day. Found some friends at bars. I was very depressed at that time. But I joined adult evening classes for hobbies. Like yoga, choir singing, some wood working. Random stuff. Unfortunately there were only old people there but I had stuff to do at least.
>>
>>39802509
Anon, we love you,
I do belive in you ... all is in your mind.
You already were succesfull once thats the proof you can again
>>
>>39809330

>my life will never get bad again

lol
>>
>>39810238
You sound like a retarded role-playing child, be happy she didn't see through your cringe so far.
>hurrrr I'm a big manly Viking hurrr durrr.
>>
File: life lessons from NTR doujin.jpg (125KB, 924x572px) Image search: [Google]
life lessons from NTR doujin.jpg
125KB, 924x572px
>>39802138

I've been on a similar path this year and hope it continues to snowball.

I really want to pay it forward and help "younger mes" skip the decade of misery I had, but I'm at a loss as to how to reach the audience. There are career paths for similar things, but I specifically DO NOT want to help normies get fit, I feel that my toolkit is much better suited to self loathing fatties who like retarded nerd shit and I want to help them weaponize that for positive change.

Any ideas? Would a mixing a vidya and fitness/life advice stream be too preachy?
>>
>>39803229
>Walk it every second day

If you don't walk your dog every day you're a piece of shit. Pull your head out of your ass and go outside for a few minutes.
>>
>>39810156
i was getting paid under the table for it. just to help with school and food
>>
>>39810940
>normies

Stop being retarded.
>>
File: 1424870143860.png (177KB, 1100x950px) Image search: [Google]
1424870143860.png
177KB, 1100x950px
>>39811237

That's one hurdle I'm not going to jump, sorry anon, I know it's retarded. Socially well off teens already have strong support. I want the tism bombs who don't.
>>
>>39804121
Luckily the boyfriend most likely doesn't exist, she just wants to seem more interesting.
Since she just casually mentions it once out of the whole time I've known her.
or the boyfriend's shit.
>>
Found a GF who I actually like being with. Browses /fit/. Calls me bearmode. Thicc as fuck, fit as fuck.
CAN'T GO TO THE GYM BC NO TIME BC GF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Low point I minimally bulged my disc due to bad posture in my hips leg and knee Squatting only 25lbs. Everyday I wake up my back muscles are extremely tight and it makes me want to never workout again. I tried physical therapy and I'm still in it but all they make me do is basic shit and it makes my psoas super tight idk what to do or how to get better
>>
>>39803666
what is ur favourite dinosoar anon?
>>
>>39811562
Imagine how autistic your children are gonna be
>>
>>39802271
>dislikes the uncomfortable
Isn't the life that is the result of being lazy more uncomfortable than putting the work in to improve your life?
>>
>>39811604
autism personified
they probably gonna be fit as fuck though
>>
Idk tbqh family

>excelling at job
>becoming more social
>have many more female friends than I did a year ago
>entering otter mode and finally escaping a shitty under average body

But

>grades are slowly going down
>feel like I wasted the 4 years and tons of money of school if I don't pull my shit together
>stress and depression more present than ever

Guess I could say things could get better.
>>
File: FmYjcHV.gif (1024KB, 218x228px) Image search: [Google]
FmYjcHV.gif
1024KB, 218x228px
>tfw just found out i have prader willi syndrome at 21 years old
I've legitimately got messed up chromosomes
but at least this explains a lot
>>
I'm at a weired point.
I broke up with my would (will be) mentally ill girlfriend of 4 years after she refused to take her medicine and tried to stab me while I was asleep.
Completely lost touch with her.
Started lifting and running again, joined a athlete club to meet a few people and stay motivated.
Rebuild my circle of friends. Started playing in a band again, and earning some decent disposable income. Being single after collage is a new experience for me. Girls are easier to get in bad, but usually not worth the work needed for a relationship. But I can't help but feel like something is missing from my life...
>>
>>39802101
highest and lowest I have ever been, only came back to /fit/ yesterday for some new years bant(literal new years fag)
highs:
in best shape I have ever been, which is a pretty shitty statement given where I am at, but I have a plan and am steadily improving

have a halfway respectable job and am taking classes to finish my degree and getting some certifications on the side paid for by my employer

I am working on socializing, it feels utterly pointless but I refuse to stop putting one foot in front of the other
lows:
my parents are getting a divorce after getting news that my mom was going to die of a preventable illness and then threatening to off eachother/themselves

I started smoking immediately following the previous point

keep fighting you faggots
>>
>>39802101
Pretty close to a low point, but I'm not shooting heroin about to fail out of school any more.

I have a fantastic job in high finance, but I had to move to a new city for it and I have no friends and no social life here.

Could be worse. Soon enough ill move back home to sweet NYC and I'll be able to get a Ballin job with the experience ive got now.
>>
Lower point. Over the past almost 3 weeks have went from like 160 to 180 lbs and just been pigging out. Want to try to get back on the cut but get depressed when i think about the weight ive gained which keeps me trapped in this cycle .i dont like how i feel at this weight.
>>
God I would trade my life with so many of you depressed losers. I can't believe I spent so much time on this board.

2016 is the lowest point of my whole life. In may I was diagnosed with stomach and throat cancer, in September, found out its spread through my abdominal region and there is zero cure. I get one, maybe 2 years.

I spent all that time working out, eating right, sleeping. getting to 210lbs and now its all gone, I am 6' tall and I weight 130lbs. My body tortures me constantly by being hungry, yet i puke up 50% of my meals,and theirs no way to tell which meal it will be.

You guys have no idea how much I miss this life. Go out there and get strong, be an aesthetic sick cunt, just enjoy the ride.
>>
File: 1400874228951.png (2MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1400874228951.png
2MB, 1920x1200px
>>39811748

I've felt this feel, anon. Lamenting over lost time poisons your future. You just gotta get back on the horse and try not to drown in shame before the ball starts rolling again. You can do it!

>>39811754

I'm sorry anon. Thank you for reminding us that what most of us have are fixable problems.
>>
High point

need to find some way to content myself though
>>
>>39811754

Damn man, sorry shit turned out this way for you
>>
>>39811670
>tried to stab you
>why would she do that
>how did you stop her

>storytime anon.
>>
>>39811754
God you have no idea how maby depressed people here want to trade their lives with you you lucky son of a bitch. So many people here want to die but are to afraid of doing it or dont want to do it to not bring shame to their family. All they can do is pray they get into a car accident or get terminally ill. Yet here you are gloating, leading the life they want and calling them out that your life sucks? Get over yourself.
>>
>>39804671
Underrated
>>
to summarise this thread:
>earning 100k year at 21
>10/10 main bitch cardio bunny, side bitches only 9/10
>triple degree in business, law and medicine
>apartment in manhattan
>Bench 3 pl8, squat 4 pl8, DL 5pl8

why do you have to pretend this thread is anything but empty dickwaving? ego-boost on a indonesian clam trading board, how sad.
>>
Heed my advice on relationships from a fellow oldfag

duck out if the compromises make you miserable. duck out if you get miserable. duck out if it just makes you uncomfortable.

the goal is not to force a relationship to keep going. its to find a relationship worth keeping.

there is literally no benefit to frankensteining a relationship other than possibly sex, but you're better off withotu it if it isn't working.

emjoy the relationship for as long as you can. and if it goes south, leave, cuz all you're doing is preventing yourself from finding the good one that might last.

lasting isn't the point, it isn't the goal.
>>
>>39812158

Gym-goers chanting
>Lie. Lie. Whey, baby
>Lie. Lie. Whey, baby

Bruce Gain
>What are they saying

Older member
>Lift..
>>
>>39802101
Lower middle. I've been in a super low point for some time now but I finally feel hopeful about the future again. Maybe 2017 will be a good year.
>>
>>39812263
100k a year is pretty bad for 21
t. 19 year old college dropout making 100k a year
>>
>>39802101
Middle of the line. Life is going real well, except my dog of 16 years died in my arms last week, and no one seems to understand quite what a loss it is to me.
>>
>>39802540
Go and do those other things while you still can anon. Fuck the films/games, you can do that anytime
>>
>>39802101
Life's at a pretty low point right now
Hopefully it gets better
>>
File: 503.jpg (24KB, 480x358px) Image search: [Google]
503.jpg
24KB, 480x358px
Lowest point in my life so far but surely not rock bottom.

>already depressed because of loneliness at uni
>10/10 girlfriend broke up with me because of depression
>just fuels my despair
>on the edge of finally going through with offing myself or giving life a little more time
>woke up at 5pm today because I have no motivation to do anything.

About to go to the gym which is my only source of pride because I'm still making some progress. Then probably play vidya until 5am then sleep for another 12 hours.

Pseudo-plan to kill myself on New Years.
>>
>>39803992
My goal is literally to move out of the country after uni and rock climb (and do other outdoors stuff). Congrats on living somebody's dream haha.
>>
>>39802138
>HAPPYNESS DOESN'T JUST HAPPEN TO YOU

Then why does it happen to everyone else?
>>
>>39804671
Gold
>>
>>39812669

Don't do it man. I don't know you but I care about you.
>>
In between, desu

I'm on psych meds for bipolar and I have a really hard time losing weight. I was running about 30 miles a week and stayed at 240 lbs for a month. I'm back to lifting now because you lose muscle mass when you only do cardio, but it's really frustrating

I worry about what the pills do to my health, too.

otherwise

Pros-
>Good group of friends
>Extremely physically active
>Getting a new car this week
>Got a new laptop recently, playing Overwatch a lot
>Starting college for Winter session
>Almost never go on 4chan anymore because it's so negative

Cons-
>I'm fat (6' 240 lbs, muscular arms that's it)
>Anxiety kicks my fucking ass on a daily basis despite how much I workout
>Girls don't like me very much and I have a phobia tbqh
>Feel like I'm missing out on life and I'm far behind my peers (I'm 24)

We're all gonna make it bros
>>
>>39812669

Try to get back on schedule and fix your sleep cycle, that would help a lot. There are other girls out there Anon! You got your /fit/ bros and you're gonna make it so don't give up hope

Let's talk, how's the gym progress going? How long have you been there, what are your stats?
>>
>>39807672
Not really, I fucked myself up, but I knew what I was doing, I just couldn't stop.
It's fair enough, if anything.
>>
Things are about as bad as they've ever been. But there are indications that everything could be on the verge of turning around.
>>
I am 25 years old. I have literally never had a high point in my entire life, or if I have, I cannot even fathom when it is.

And the worst part is I don't think I will ever have a high point again. Graduating high school wasn't a high point for me. Getting into college wasn't a high point for me. Living in a college dorm wasn't a high point for me. Getting a $50k investment portfolio from my dad when i was 21 wasn't a high point for me,. Graduating college wasn't a high point for me.

I have no high points because I have not had friends since I was around 13 years old, that's how big of a loser I am. No friends means no asking girls out means relationships means no sex means a miserable life for the past decade plus and being a 25 year old kissless virgin. I'm also ugly as fuck so people don't even talk to me first. I literally do not even try to meet people or talk to people because of how ashamed i am at my life. So I cannot see this ever improving. My life will just stay at this steady level of shit with no bumps in the road until I eventually kill myself.

And the worst part about this is there is no one I can honestly talk to about this. If you try to bring this up to anyone in real life, about being a late virgin or having no friends, you will (rightfully) be a laughingstock, a source of ridicule, if you tell anyone this they will actively try to avoid you. If I want to try to get help, the only places you can talk about this are on r9k, foreveralone, or other cesspools of pathetic beta faggots like me. If I even try to talk about this on a board like here, on /fit/, pretty much the only place I could talk about it on 4chan, I get told to fuck off back to r9k and get called a pathetic beta DYEL aspie.

There used to be a decent number of other losers like me on /sp/ back when we were allowed to shitpost. But now I have to come here and see how everyone here is a legit alpha male and just get sad and angry that I can't even feel like I belong on 4chan.
>>
>>39813444
Tell me more.

>>39813541
>never had a high point in my entire life
>don't think I will ever have a high point again
>again

Something doesn't check out.

Is your face ugly? Are you overweight? Being lean even with unusual/poorly balanced features can be rewarding.

Whether you believe you can or cannot improve your situation, you are correct.

If you want, we can stay in contact anon. I feel as though I have enough energy to lend to others at this point.
>>
File: 1421787788932.jpg (36KB, 381x572px) Image search: [Google]
1421787788932.jpg
36KB, 381x572px
>>39813571
I've been out of work for about a year, nobody should get to speak about low points unless they've delivered pizzas as a 24yo with a bachelor's in STEM. I'm living with my parents which is torture for a man with self-respect. Broke up with smart, sweet, submissive, sex-crazed, near-perfect QT azn gf because she moved back to Japan and I can't deal with a long distance relationship. Also have only just gotten back into lifting coming off injury.

However I'm interviewing at a huge company in the next state over, they loved me in phone interview so they're paying to bring me in to the office to talk in person, get dinner etc. Different managers in the company seem to be fighting over me.

If this works out not only will I be getting relevant experience working in my actual field but I'll be making a ton of money and will of course move out. My upper body lifts haven't fallen very much (weird because it was a shoulder injury); my squat and diddly have fallen off a cliff but they'll come back eventually.

I don't want to speak too soon because everything could still be shit, but a man can hope.
>>
High point. Got a qt gf for first time, though there are still some times where I would like to be alone most of the time I really like spending time with her.
This is the fittest I've ever been and I get mires all the time.
I am finally enjoying my major and this was one of my best semesters even though it was my hardest (junior in electrical engineering)
>>
>>39813701
Oh and I am getting better at investing and have a lot of money saved up, plus possibilities for internships this summer because of connections.
>>
>>39813675
Humility could be considered valuable...perhaps now you will be more empathetic to pizza deliverers and service workers for whatever that's worth.

I live with my parents and I like it...family is happiness for me...I realized that I only feel pressure from external forces that tell me how I should feel...I would rather not pay some other motherfucker for essentially the benefits being more opportunities for degeneracy...I can see how one might value freedom and self sufficiency more though.

Break up probably the wise choice. Feels nice to be desired, to belong.

I would say my only advice is to not live too much in the past and future...your nippon woman is in the past and your current days are not placeholders for an idealized future...
>>
>>39813701
Nice accomplishment...if I were you I would examine why you would like to spend time alone and why you seem to compromise on the issue...yes the upper level classes are the reward for slogging through the prereqs.
>>
Lowest of the low.

Dad died, then I fell in love with a girl I couldn't have and now I'm more lonely and sad than ever with no one to really share my life with. I made a huge mistake and never should've had feelings for her, but she was the only thing I could turn to that made things feel even slightly alright. I started getting fit to try to turn things around but other than that I don't even know where to begin.

What are you supposed to do when you lose the most important (only) person in your life and you have no one else to turn to? Part of my desire for a girlfriend so much now stems from a desire for someone that cares about me.
>>
I guess I'm at a midpoint.

Highs:
Contently married
Husband getting swole
Have kept most of my weight off that I've lost for 3 years; trying to keep it off for 5 years+ to beat statistics
Almost getting my associate's in two semesters
Work a decent job getting paid $16 an hour
Emotionally stable

Bad:
It'll take me forever to get a nutritional science degree with a dietetic concentration going part time
Even if I get it, I probably have to get my master's (I just want to get a bachelor's degree and take a break); the only other things I can do with the pre-requisites that I know of is either respiratory therapy, or kinesthesiology (which is also as useless as a bachelor's)
I have to work and pay for a car at the same time ($290 a month for 6 years; barely in month 3 and wishing I bought a rental car).
Doing work, school, and paying attention to hubby doesn't leave me as much time to work out (which makes me worried I'm going to become overweight again).
I'm 25 so I'm just going to get more wrinkled as time passes on.
>>
File: 1478204928986.png (203KB, 1027x667px) Image search: [Google]
1478204928986.png
203KB, 1027x667px
Mid I suppose. Literally nothing good nor bad going on.

High:
>Recently BTFO'ed girl I like for trying to add me to a harem. The BS of the situation made feels for her disappear, plus I walked away alpha af
>Doing well with lifts/BJJ
>Moving in with best friend of several years soon. Paying super cheap rent.
>Actually getting our shit together and preparing to move out of SJW special-snowflake infested city.

Mid:
>35k a year job were I do literally nothing but can advance if want.
>Received a severance from previous job when company failed, so for the first time in my life I'm not poor/ have 6 + months security

Bad
> No romantic prospects + every romantic prospect I do manage to get wants some weird shit, when I just want boring monogamous relationship
>SJW/special snowflakes have taken over my city
>Little to no direction/career motivation
>>
>>39812271
thank you anon. This is what ive needed to hear for a month now. I think of her daily and regret ending our relationship but everything you said falls in line with my experience
>>
A middle point but things look better. 2016 was both the worst and best year of my life. Half of the year was spent at my lowest point, no friends, no grades and terrible depression. Now it looks like things are getting better. I made new friends and I'm getting to experience Normie things that I missed out on. It's nice. I hope 2017 is better.
>>
File: mirin.webm (3MB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
mirin.webm
3MB, 640x800px
>Started to change my way of life from being a fattie
>Tfw still no girlfriend, only hoes
>Feel like I have almost no relationship with God anymore and its 100% my fault
>Decided to stop being a victim
>My dog is happy and healthy
>Going to the gym a lot more
>Trying to convince myself I dont need drugs or a female to enjoy myself
How would you rate my current situation /fit/?
>>
File: 1482221153007.jpg (40KB, 583x378px) Image search: [Google]
1482221153007.jpg
40KB, 583x378px
>just turned 24
>father died a year ago
>live with relatives rent free
>sleep 2-4 hrs a night most nights
>no steady job
>no steady income
>no college
>no gf
>skelly mode but somehow losing weight still
>manlet
>spend my time listening to talk radio, shitposting and jogging, vidya with friends
>KHV

hopefully i get a job soon and just start stacking cash. im actually pretty emotionally stable and positive minded for the most part
>>
>>39813541
Talk to a real actual therapist. Not even joking. It will help.
>>
>>39814157
What city?
>>
>>39814429
Chicago

It wasn't so bad a few years ago. But the election put it into hyperdrive.

I know like 2 girls who don't unironically believe in the patriarchy. I hear the word "problematic" thrown around like cum, and the fact that I'm a white male is being brought up more and more, despite the fact that I never talk about race/politics.

My bff (lesbro) has it even worse. She recently was tricked into a relationship with a "bisexual" girl (read: straight white girl who doesn't want to accept being both straight and white, so faked liking girls, then proceeded to freeze up every time lesbro tried to sex.) She's also noticed people patronizing her more and more due to her sexuality.

Also, we don't know were we are moving yet, so if you have any suggestions, let me know.
>>
>>39814497
Austin is dope af. Small town feel but still a big city. People down here are chill as fuck, laid back, dont give a fuck about trivial bullshit. Lots of jobs. It was 80 yesterday.
>>
>>39814528
I'll look into it man. Thanks.

Is there an alright gay scene? I feel pretty bad because all the lesbians here are shit-tier fat fuck feminazi's. I can generally find cute shy SJW's to bang when I need to, but my lesbro is just straight up fucked.

Also, bonus points if there is a decent metal scene.
>>
>>39814573
Gay scene is great but not crazy judgemental and SJW and shit.

The city doesnt have a gay neighborhood because it doesnt need one. The whole city is gay friendly.
>>
>>39803365
Can't you rent it out?
>>
>>39814598
Sounds perfect actually. I'll bring up Austin next time I see her and we will look into it.

Thanks anon.
>>
>>39803666
>starts a supplement
>high point
o im laffin
>>
>>39802101
My life has been an action of panic for my 20 years on this planet, yet now nothing keeps me down but the past and I don't know what to do
>>
>>39802212
You are experiencing the struggles of every man who ever lived- some full this void with religion, drugs, sex. Continue to seek knowledge and fulfillment
>>
This has literally been the best thread ive seen on 4chan in years. Everyones been able to vent their frustration, be proud of their accomplishments, and there has been very little backlash or judgement. And the janitors have let it go on. Everyone needs the opportunity to let out how they are feeling and it makes me genuinely happy to see it.

Good job /fit/
>>
File: sad_keanu.jpg (33KB, 307x409px) Image search: [Google]
sad_keanu.jpg
33KB, 307x409px
>>39802101
It's probably at a pretty low point right now but I bottle almost everything in so I don't go eat the barrel of a gun which I'll probably regret bottling it in when I'm like 35 and have a brain aneurysm happen. Here's a small tidbit of my life over the past 4 months.

>gf of 2 years says she's pregnant but turns out it's her ex's
>father died late last year and my mother committed suicide 2 months ago due to depression
>suspended a week without pay due to forgetting to lock a door at work
>Jeeps transmission has officially died so I have no transportation
>Due to being suspended for a week I'm facing eviction unless I can work something out to split up the rent payments

So yeah...I've definitely had better times. Bright side I haven't offed myself yet so that's good I guess...yay go me.
>>
>>39802307
Are you me?
>>
>>39803666
I like you. I hope you make it, Anon.
>>
>>39802101
>25
>Broke up with psychotic ex of 6 years in June
>Got my shit together and got in to college
>studying programming
>got promotion to Head of Security at night club
>got promotion to supervisor at other part time security gig
>pay bumps from both
>diddly at 500 for the first time in my life
>feels good brah
>>
At a pretty amazing point in my life and next year is set to be better
April 1st I'm supposed to hop on a boat and sail from the USA through the South Pacific and make it to NZ around Christmas. Get to bring the gf too.
>>
fm /fit/ I feel heartbroken
>>
>>39815916
Tell us
>>
>>39816024
girl I like doesn't like me back
she still wants to talk tho, what do I do?
>>
>>39816045
Talk to her
>>
>>39816048
idk
it's clear there won't be anything, we discussed
only wants to talk
>>
Low

Early childhood was the bomb.

Teenage not enjoyable.

But have hope that I will reach the high again so not worried.
>>
>>39802138
This, if I ever feel "sad" or bad about myself I just think "stop being a little faggot"
>>
File: image.jpg (104KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104KB, 800x800px
>>39816077
Please do not do the same mistake I did. Do NOT keep talking with her bro, it WILL break your hearth, and I don't fancy anyone that feeling. If you're in love with her and the feelings ain't mutual and you keep spending time, let her in your life it's gonna fuck you up big time man. I don't care what excuse you use but ditch her man, fb, insta, snap everything man you don't want this
>>
>>39816077
dodge that bitch, if you can't have her why bother talking to her
>>
pretty ok-ish

but had a talk with some girl i fancy and she will just not have that i'm her 2nd choice
>>
>>39816134
yeah this is what I'm thinking aswell
thanks for the real talk man
>>
File: tears.png (21KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
tears.png
21KB, 160x160px
>>39803666
>>
File: 1479247146014.png (339KB, 680x440px) Image search: [Google]
1479247146014.png
339KB, 680x440px
>>39805760
>always wanted to go have a simple life in the woods without the bullshit of society and with my family and nature

We're both the same anon, i would give anything for that dream to come true.
>>
what is up with women being so fucking incompetent? they can not decide on what they want at all

change their mind mid sentence and reverse that change once again

fuck
>>
Been a good year overall but I just want to be with this one qt. She would be perfect for me and I really want a gf, its about time.

She said she likes me etc but we've never sealed the deal. As >>39816236 says its like she changes her mind but she is going through a break-up so idk. Fuck. Why can't it be easy brehs. I'd be such a great guy for her too.
>>
>>39816274
i'm >>39816236 so i feel you but my girl is undecided if she wants to break up with her guy or not and keeps me stringing along and that shit makes me mad as fuck
>>
>>39811578
Similar here
Try fixyourownback.com
>>
File: 1463435796332.png (422KB, 665x662px) Image search: [Google]
1463435796332.png
422KB, 665x662px
>>39802101
>lost my job
>ribs and spine are fucked up
JUST
>>
>>39815540
Yeah, it's been cathartic and I'm glad that other anons know what I'm going through.

Also, loved these nuggets
>>39804671
>>39812450
>>
>>39806945
Yeah. Blessed are the friends that climb with you.

I still have a few that stayed.
Thread posts: 319
Thread images: 67

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.