[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>decide to run for the first time in over a year. >on backroad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1482534547280.jpg (22KB, 467x325px)
1482534547280.jpg
22KB, 467x325px
>decide to run for the first time in over a year.
>on backroad near my house
>some fat lady is sitting in a chair in her yard at 630 in the friggen morning.
>she whistles at me and tells me to stop.
>only reason I stopped is because I wanted to know what the hell she was up to.
>she tells me I can't run on the road anymore.
>I tell her I am and I won't bother anyone.
>mfw she pulls out her phone and calls the police.
>I just sit there because I want to see what she says.
>when she asks my name I scream "I AM THE RUNNER!!" giver her the finger and start running again.
>she chases me but doesn't even make it out her yard.
Also I coughed up a little blood after I got home. I read online that it's pretty normal.
How often does fit run and how long?
I was thinking 4mi a day is a good goal.
>>
What the fuck.

Anyway, you should read the "couch potato to 5k"
>>
>>39799222
entertaining bait, mixing the coughing up blood casually into a story. I like it.
>>
>>39799222
4 miles a day for a beginner is ridiculous, you won't last a week.
>>
File: IMG_2849.gif (293KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2849.gif
293KB, 400x267px
>>39799242
Busteddddddd
>>
Unless it is a private road, it's not illegal to run on. If it is private, she can put up a sign saying it's a provate road. Despite the story being a troll story, you can look up county maps to see if it is private. I've gotten many landowners in deep shit for blocking access to public roads.

Also, despite the troll story, don't run fast. Focus on building up your aerobic base instead of speed.
>>
>>39799650
It's a private road apparently. I'll just go at 4am cause there's nowhere else safe to go. I dindu nuffin I just want to run
>>
>>39799786
Did you actually look it up? Most land owners who claim the road is private are actually not private. As I said, I've gotten many landowners in trouble for blocking off access to a public road. There can be very serious consequences to doing that as they're public roads for a reason.
>>
>>39799808
Interesting. I'm not that guy, but there are a couple of "private" roads that I've avoided hiking on because I thought they were off limits, but I'm going to check if they actually are now. I just didn't go back on them because I didn't want to get my ass shot.
>>
>>39799222
>Also I coughed up a little blood after I got home.
Is it normal to have blood in your poo?
>>
File: 1482356626900m.jpg (126KB, 1024x953px) Image search: [Google]
1482356626900m.jpg
126KB, 1024x953px
>>39799222
>"I AM THE RUNNER!!"
thanks, I'm gonna use this from now on.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.