[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pencil neck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 2nbhjiv.jpg (51KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
2nbhjiv.jpg
51KB, 720x540px
My neck muscles are lacking /fit/. I am making steady gains everywhere else, but my neck remains thin and weak. What exercises can I do to strengthen it and make it bigger?
Thank you
>>
Neck bridges.
>>
headbanging
>>
>>39797798
neck gains are made only when you are close to death by barbell and need to get the weight up or else you'll die
>>
Diddlylifts and pulls of all kinds such as power cleans and pulls from floor with shrug at top

Shrugs

Neck bridges

I am getting a neck harness even though it looks stupid I will do the exercises early in morning when nobody else is in the gym

I imagine high rep neck movements combined with static neck bridges will build a strong non injury prone neck alongside stretching
>>
File: georgefisher.jpg (112KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
georgefisher.jpg
112KB, 1280x720px
>>39797828
true
>>
I don't know, my neck put on decent size over the years though without me even trying. With the tape measure going just below the adam's apple its 15.75 inches at 13% bodyfat
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (120KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
120KB, 1920x1080px
>>39797798
gotta do your neck curls and extensions man
throw in side extension too
>>
A skinny neck makes you seem bigger and like less of a meathead (a good thing)

I'd keep the skinny neck retard
>>
>>39797798
You need to train you tracheal musles, I recommend 'throat guillotines'. Load up the Smith Machine with 4pl8 either side (don't want to overdo it for new exercises) then lie on a bench with the bar directly over your neck. Unrack the bar, tense up the muscles in your throat and with your arms at full extension, let go the the bar so gravity brings to the bar crashing down on your throat. Just do one set of one rep and you'll make a crippling amount of gainz.
>>
File: harness_380.jpg (31KB, 380x285px) Image search: [Google]
harness_380.jpg
31KB, 380x285px
>>39797798
no other way
>>
>>39797798

Throat wraps to failure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lC2Rlk_W7g8
>>
>>39797798
I have a very thick neck from auto erotic asphyxiation
when you fuck or jerk off hold your breath, I can go three minutes with just a few brreaths
my guess is that from years of flexing and straining my neck trying not to die has built it up like a tree trunk
>>
kill me
>>
neck curls and extensions in all directions

lay on a bench put a small plate on your head and basicly curl your neck, high reps(~15)

very effective
>>
>>39797828
This looks so cool. I love when muscles are completely out of proportion, especially when it's not biceps or chest but something like forearm muscles or lats or traps or neck, looks so fucking wonky but still kinds nice
>>
>>39800677
Lol that ain't shit unless you're a manlet
>>
If you dont have a neck, shrugs are enough
if your neck is long, you need to isolate it by doing neck curls.
Grew my neck over an inch doing some neck curls with a 45lb plate 2x a week. Bought a harness so I can load up some more weight.

My facial aesthetics improved a ton by thickening my neck to match my jawline. Looks more masculine.
>>
>>39803769
How long to see gains
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.