[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does hungry skeleton mode look and feel? Ive been fat my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: url.jpg (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
9KB, 259x194px
How does hungry skeleton mode look and feel? Ive been fat my whole life and am trying to decide if I should lift or see just how thin I can get to feel what its like
>>
Feelsbadman
Idk. Skinny people always with they were fat and vice versa
>>
>>39796128

>looks

Here is an objective list of attractiveness by modes

Zyzz Mode>Ottormode>MasT mode>Bear mode>Skeleton>Skinnyfat>Fat

OBJECTIVE

SCIENTIFIC
>>
>>39796166
I would but bearmode just behind skinnyfat mode. No one likes a fat fuck.
>>
>>39796250

Hmmm, I guess I draw the line for bearmode at like 18-20% fat.

if you have a "powerlifter" body then you go into the "fat" category
>>
>>39796128
As someone who was fat and then went skeleton mode for a little bit, I didn't even realize how skinny I was because I was so used to thinking "i'm fat" that I couldn't tell how skinny I had gotten
>>
>>39796128
>get hug from girls
>"its like hugging a bag of bones
>"youre far from masculine anon

i also had this one girl who wouldnt sleep over after sex beacuse cuddling was too annoying (sharp elbows and shoulders)

fbm; being fat can really play into your favor
>>
>>39796128
I was a skelly for most of my life

Guys don't really take you seriously, being intimidating is impossible

You're cold all the time, if you go for a swim you have to get up after 10 minutes

You can't offer your girls any feeling of protection. Gf doesn't trust you to pick her up

Clothes fit like shit. T-shirts look like tents. You end up wearing baggy hoodies all the time to have a wider silhouette

God it feels good to not be a skelly anymore. They look ridiculous
>>
>>39796166
>objective
>scientific

Yeah, last time I was on Elsevier, there was this article on the scientific and objective definition of "Zyzz Mode". Couldn't be more objective or scientific.
>>
>>39796767
holy fuck you hit the nail on the head especially with being cold!
>>
>>39796128
It's shit
I'd rather be fat
A small man is not a man at all in the eyes of other people. Very often people will shit on you or try to start shit. You could get punched in public for no reason and people would pretend nothing happened.

Just lift OP, no reason not to.
>>
>>39796141
I never wished I was fat. Never ever.
I got used to people commenting on how skinny I was and how little I ate. It didn't really mean anything to me.

Then I started lifting and eating more and I grew pretty fast. Two years later I'm nearing THICCness and it feels great. I love having some weight/mass on me, and desu I find skinny guys (like my former self) kinda gross
>>
File: 1479658471820.jpg (25KB, 284x539px) Image search: [Google]
1479658471820.jpg
25KB, 284x539px
>>39796936
>You could get punched in public for no reason
Nah you're probably an annoying faggot and don't realize it or have some other problem related to being so punchable. This doesn't happen just because you're skinny.
>>
I was a hungry skelly but thank god I had a normal heigth and large shoulders. So I just looked normal to people until I took my clothes off.
But I'd rather go back to being a skelly than become fat. People can still take you seriously if you're skinny but good looking and ress well. Being a fat good looking guy who dresses well is impossible.
>>
>>39796968
>This doesn't happen just because you're skinny.
It does if you grow up in a third world nigger shithole where society is still at caveman stage.
>>
>>39796128
Been skinny fit my whole life. Reached a point there where I was skelmode. Felt like shit. Tired all the time. Self conscious as fuck. Still got pussy though fitfags
>>
>>39796274
Yeah jesse Norris looks like shit
>>
feels good, used to be fat as fuck now i feel pretty good about my body
i do bw shit to put on a bit of muscle but being lean is ideal aesthetically for me
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.