[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone get really depressed when they miss the gym mine was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: tumblr_luu7iqfilm1qcr7fqo1_500.png (61KB, 421x387px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_luu7iqfilm1qcr7fqo1_500.png
61KB, 421x387px
anyone get really depressed when they miss the gym

mine was closed today and im a fucking wreck
>>
Get the fuck over it. Go to a playground and do pullups or go for a run, faggot.
>>
I do. I'm 5x5 since November and and I'm feeling pretty shitty since than (only 3 days/week workout), that's why I will change to PPL when I go back to the gym next week.
>>
Doing the sad for the holiday for Christmas.
When if the gymnasium was to shut :'(

You and me are for brothers if we are to have the same thing happened to us. Feeling each other.

Stay strong by feeling.... and muscles.
>>
I too feel this, went through a break up and have no family nearby also. Really considering a hospital check in :(
>>
File: mantis reee pepe.png (116KB, 589x493px) Image search: [Google]
mantis reee pepe.png
116KB, 589x493px
MY GYM WAS CLOSED YESTERDAY TOO
>>
>>39794985
are you the same guy who did the nipples post in the other thread

this is good hsit
>>
Homegym masterrace
>>
File: blank.jpg (56KB, 421x387px) Image search: [Google]
blank.jpg
56KB, 421x387px
>>39795281
You are have a sharp eyes to see that I am to do both replies.

Sharp nipple eyes.
>>
Gym closed yesterday today and tommorow
>>
>tfw started studying engineering
>little sleep
>little food
>skipping gym days
>losing muscle
>getting soft
>growing belly from trying to hit calorie goals with mcdonalds
>not even doing that well in uni either
>>
>>39794942
My gym closed on Friday and will reopen on Wednesday only to be closed for several days around New Year's.

'Straya, cunt. Oi, crikey!
>>
>>39795358
its because you need body-mind-soul balance

if you hit the gym youd be performing better in uni

FIND THE TIME
>>
>>39795349
why would it be closed tomorrow thats bullshit
>>
>>39795370
it's for this exact reason I'm really tempted to get a zap or anytime fitness membership

fuck this shit honestly
>>
File: 1459541376484.png (122KB, 398x309px) Image search: [Google]
1459541376484.png
122KB, 398x309px
Not depressed but I'm incredibly autistic about daily schedules and lifting has become such a habit that it ruins my whole fucking day if I miss the gym.
>>
>>39795392
lifting is the only discipline i have in my life
>>
>>39794942
No, my gym is open 24/7 and and I can walk there

>tfw home gym KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEK
>>
File: julius.gif (1MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
julius.gif
1MB, 250x250px
>>39795370
>>39795391
What? My gym isn't a 24/7 one, but it's open Boxing Day through to NYE. Only ever closes on Christmas, NYD and Good Friday. Anzac day might as well be closed since it's open 1PM-4PM only.
>>
>>39795506
I know this feel
>>
>>39795391
My 24/7 gym is closed today bruh.
>>
>>39795391
I have an anytime fitness membership. I could literally go right now.
>>
>>39796965
>>39795601
Anytime fitness gives you a key fob and you just swipe it at the door. You can go any day, any time. Nobody has to be working.
>>
>>39796995
Holy shit, I didn't know that. There's an anytime fitness but it's 35 minutes away, might get me a membership for the upcoming holidays haha. I go to a 24 hour fitness
>>
feel to this on spiritual level

Ran on my home treadmill for 30 min just to get in some form of workout
>>
>>39796995
Noice. How's the equipment though? I go to pesky FF Platinum because they have proper Olympic platforms with coloured weights and shit.
>>
Yeah I couldn't stand not being able to go today
>>
>>39797068
Every AF I've gone to has at least one squat rack, but that's usually it. They're much smaller than most gyms and they're usually in unassuming strip malls.

They don't have proper benches so most people use the squat rack, which can be annoying since there's usually only one.

But you can get a proper workout in one and I like that they're small. I used to have Lifetime and I found that it seemed like it took me 15-20 minutes just to walk inside from their gigantic parking lot, check in at the front desk, find a locker, change, and then walk upstairs to the weights.

Sometimes I miss having stuff like a pool and a sauna, but the efficiency of a small space makes up for it.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.