[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is there a lazy way to stay fit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

is there a lazy way to stay fit?
>>
low reps
high weight
>>
>>39793514
Fit - no
slim - yes. You just have to not do a thing instead of doing it.
>>
>>39793526

10/10 guaranteed replies
>>
Yes, but you gotta do the cooking by the book.
>>
>>39793514
Holy shit I never realised how sexy she was.
>>
>>39793514
>is there a lazy way to stay fit?
>http://tosh.cc.com/video-clips/k3ipzr/web-chat---bedroom-weightlifter?fb_comment_id=428157333926449_3394145
>>
>>39793619
He*
>>
>>39793650
He definitely posts here
>>
>>39793619

>being this much of a cuck

nigger everyone watched the show simply cause of how hot stephanie is
>>
>>39793514
Fuk I wonder if Sportacus could 2/3/4/5.
>>
hes right you know
>>39793526
>>39793531
>>
File: 1482215580110.jpg (51KB, 702x960px) Image search: [Google]
1482215580110.jpg
51KB, 702x960px
>>39793744
can't do that right now
>>
>>39793514
Depends on what you mean with fit.

If you mean real fitness because then the answer is no. Regular cardio coupled with bodyweight or freeweight movements is the only way to have a fit body and it takes time and dedication.

If you mean being bigger and stronger and leaner, yes. Just do the main 4 with 3x5 3-5 minutes of rest and some assistance for aesthetics 2-3 times a week and you're set. Also eat at a slight caloric deficit.
>>
>>39793514

If by fit you mean healthy, all you ever need to do is some light activity each day, and eating well. A daily walk, avoiding processed foods, and minding your portions, will cover all that.

If by fit you mean muscles and good stamina, then no. You get what you put in.
>>
Yeah it's called lifting
>>
>>39793514

>What is cardio
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.