[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is SS optimal for straight up strength? I'm looking to enlist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: screen 2.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
screen 2.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
Is SS optimal for straight up strength? I'm looking to enlist sometime next year so gaining mass/aesthetics is low on my list compared to have cardiovascular efficiency.

I run x2 week, swim once, and bike 5 miles to school and am worried SS might be too much.
>>
>fitness
>>
Cut out running and swimming and eat well and you'll be good
I would do Presses 4x8 though, they respond better and plateau later with higher volume imo
>>
>>39793451
> I'm looking to enlist
>Cut out running and swimming
Why would I cut out the running and swimming?
>>
File: 1380998931767.jpg (17KB, 400x449px) Image search: [Google]
1380998931767.jpg
17KB, 400x449px
>tfw no one responds to your thread cause they're too busy posting in manlet threads
>>
SS is optimal for a beginner looking to gain strength and muscle mass provided the beginner is 16-30 years old and is willing to actually bulk later on.

Do SS, keep doing cardio, eat a lot.
>>
>>39793686
SS would be wise to add onto your cardio you already do. As you're enlisting, don't bother "bulking" to add mass. Just become stronger and lean and enduring cardio-wise. If you did add a bunch of mass, you'd just lose it at basic anyway.
>>
>>39794168
Would you recommend the same for someone trying to get airborne/rangers in their contract?
>>
>>39794303
It's all about endurance and mental fortitude. You don't need to be yoked, just be prepared and athletic. Rangers is mostly a mental game. Yes, you need to be fit, but how many rangers so you k ow are jacked? It's not optimal. Get strong, becoming athletic, and most of all remember that YOU are the only thing that can make you quit.

Good luck bro
>>
>>39794359
Word, thanks bro
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.