[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Supplements

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: turtlepower.jpg (89KB, 600x738px) Image search: [Google]
turtlepower.jpg
89KB, 600x738px
What supplements are you on /fit/? I'm curious about what you take and if you have had any results. I'm starting with a multuvitamin just to keep things in check and I want to take zinc because there seems to be a lot of positive benefits. Anyone have experience with zinc?

But also just share what you take, why, and how it has helped or hurt your progress.
>>
Just started Zink and 5-htp so i've no input so far but will follow this thread if it gets anywhere
>>
>>39793048
An excellent multivitamin, beta alanine, and n-acetyl-tyrosine. Beet juice concentrate shot before going to the gym.
>>
File: cHzoPOI.png (621KB, 796x960px) Image search: [Google]
cHzoPOI.png
621KB, 796x960px
>>39793065
Isn't that the recipe for big cums?
>>
>>39793048
I take a lot of supplements, but something I will tell you after doing research is multivitamins are pointless.

If you are serious about fitness, you should already have a proper diet, so you shouldn't need a multivitamin. Most of your multivitamin is pissed out anyway. So not only are you taking something you don't need, you aren't even making use of it - like buying groceries that just expire and get thrown out.

Supplement anything in a multivitamin but a multivitamin itself is pointless. No way are you deficient in everything it has if you were ever serious about fitness and diet.

Now everyone tell me how I'm wrong and keep wasting your money.
>>
>>39793114
I'm sure you're not wrong, but wouldn't taking one just in case you are missing some of these worth it? Seems harmless to take them and they might help. So why not? If they don't work, they don't work. If they do, then at least you're getting those benefits as opposed to just not taking them. Even if those benefits are very minimal.

It's like saying "why lift when it's all about the face, and height?" Because by doing it you have a chance of improving yourself in some way. Better than sitting at home, even if you can't get taller.
>>
Daily
Myoplex Protein
Creatine
Multi+testosterone support

I take these a few times a week before lifting not everyday
Niacin
Iodine(for health not fitness)
DHEA
Zinc
>>
>>39793048
- Whey Protein
- BCAA
- Multivitamin
- Lutein
- Fish Oil
>>
>>39793147

Why niacin?
>>
>>39793697
It spikes HGH or something like that.
>>
>>39793847
Crazy pumps too
>>
>>39793048

D3 and Whey are the only sups I use.
>>
>>39793146
That's not a great analogy. There are massive differences between working out/having a decent face, whatever, to puck up chicks and multivitamins making no difference on your body. I took them for years. They are pointless. I'm healthier now than ever, with no multivitamin. I'm in the military and get blood work/physicals every year as routine checkuos - I am literally, biologically healthier now than when I took multivitamins. My run time is faster, my heart rate is lower, my blood pressure is better and my testosterone is higher. The multivitamin is pointless. One could argue it makes you less healthy over time knowing your kidneys are working so hard to filter that shit out every day, on top of what you already eat.

Again, just do the researxh. Stop listening to me and just google it. You piss most of it out because your body can't even absorb so much at once. Why do you think they make your piss darker? Because it ain't even getting absorbed by your body.
>>
>>39794400
So they cause more harm than good?

What about just zinc for the t boost?
>>
File: tmp_979-14815162272352056022073.jpg (113KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_979-14815162272352056022073.jpg
113KB, 960x960px
> brewers yeast
bcaa, minerals (zinc, iron, calcium chromium, selenium etc), B complex vitamins, protein, cheap as fuck

> creatine
it works
>>
File: centrum-for-men60s.jpg (655KB, 2598x2199px) Image search: [Google]
centrum-for-men60s.jpg
655KB, 2598x2199px
>>39793048
good or bad?
>>
>>39793048
don't take zinc unless you're taking copper too or else you'll fuck up your blood flow. I take a multivit, fish oil, and ashwagandha
>>
File: 81DYQiWJfjL._SL1500_.jpg (468KB, 1263x1500px) Image search: [Google]
81DYQiWJfjL._SL1500_.jpg
468KB, 1263x1500px
>>39794492
>>
File: 20161225_172258.jpg (1MB, 1263x1500px) Image search: [Google]
20161225_172258.jpg
1MB, 1263x1500px
>>39794523
Good
>>
>>39793048
I'm on DNP.
>>
>fish oil
>creatine
>Vitamin D supp
>Daily multivitamin
>>
>>39793048
vit A&E when my skin/hair/nails are weak
vit C when sick
vit D during winter and not eating dairy
fish oil when dry eyes

basically i havent eaten any supplement in last 2 years
>>
Whey
Creatine
Preworkout
Dexoamphetamine to keep hunger in check
Atenolol to keep the heart rate from spiking due to the dexamphetamine.

This cut diet let's me lose 2 kg a week and keep my gains
>>
>>39793697
Great pumps at gym even though pre has tons of it it adds a extra boost .. but I turn into red lobster

Also the tingly feeling is euphoric..but honestly I use it for heart health mainly
>>
>>39793048
IF you eat eggs and drink milk, then you dont need multivitamin.

Creatine
whey
and maybe ZMA

Thats all you need.
>>
What is that supplement that actually helps in burning fat
Also whats the one that actually boosts test besides SMV?
>>
>>39793114
Taking multivitamins is better than eating leafy greens
>>
zinc b
magnesium
d3
fish oil
>>
>>39794451
enjoy all that water puffy gains faggot
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.