[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

liquor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: liquor-banner-120.jpg (183KB, 1682x875px) Image search: [Google]
liquor-banner-120.jpg
183KB, 1682x875px
hoping there are some health gurus who can help me out with this

if you are going to drink alcohol, is stronger or weak liquor better for you?

I find myself gravitating steadily towards very hard liquor (vodka, card cider, baijui,palinka) and people have told me it's worse for me than a comparative amount of beer
is it true?
>>
Pretty much equal yeah. A shot of vodka is 95kcal and a beer is 100-200 depending on alcohol content, and with a lot of craft beers (tending near the 200kcal) they have the same amount of alcohol as two shots. There's no cheating the system, anon.
>>
>>39791520
it's not so much the ethanol, but the other things in the drink that I'm interested in

there can be a lot more carbs in beer in particular if you compare by alcohol content

maybe there are additives as well, I wouldn't know
>>
Www.getdrunknotfat.com
Huge list of calorie to alcohol ratios
>>
>>39791543
I mean not usually. And beer/wine sometimes has the added benefits of antioxidants whereas vodka et al. is pretty much straight up ethyl alcohol and water plus whatever flavor from the aging process. Its all bad for you, so just pick what tastes better and/or how often you want to piss.
>>
>>39791562
And you would never guess what the top beer is. Natty motherfucking ICE.
>>
>>39791568
that's what I thought, but I couldn't say I knew
>>
>>39791456
Vodka is always the drink of choice if your aim is to get drunk with the least side effects. It's probably harder on the stomach and esophagus than beer, but unless you're getting drunk every day it really doesn't matter.
>>
>>39791456
>if you are going to drink alcohol, is stronger or weak liquor better for you?
If you want to be truly fit, /fit/, and healthy, you should LIMIT your alcohol consumption to only a few times per month, and the overall VOLUME that you drink (the actual ethanol itself, not any particular beverage) should also be limited to a small amount. So 2 or 3 beers (depending on your bodyweight) or 1 hard alcohol drink, or 1 glass of wine (6 ounces) per week is fine. However if you're going out every weekend on Friday and Saturday nights and getting blasted, then I don't care what you're drinking, it's too much, and you're sabotaging yourself.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.