[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you strong enough to beat up your dad?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 10

File: 1479820520895.gif (2MB, 356x286px) Image search: [Google]
1479820520895.gif
2MB, 356x286px
Are you strong enough to beat up your dad?
>>
No because my dad can still bench 600lbs, deadlift 600lbs, and squat 500lbs

He's also navy special forces, so no matter what I'd die
>>
Dad here. I've worked long and hard to get my kids fit enough to kick my ass, as well as almost anybody else's ass.

True pride is seeing the next generation do better than you.
>>
>>39789224
My dad has cancer. So I could probably kill him pretty easily.
>>
My dad has tried working out in the past. He always bulks and puts on some good size but ruins it all when he goes off of his bulk and ruins all of his muscle mass by skipping breakfast every day and drinking coffee all day instead of eating.

He keeps telling me that his body wont let him stay above 180 lbs.
>>
>>39789390
n-nice
>>
>>39789224
I'm no doubt stronger, but... My dad's Marine, even though he's disabled he completely rekt my brother in-law's world right up (who is also Marine but 30 years younger) I mean I kinda doubt it, but it could really go either way, I wouldn't bet on myself though.
>>
>autists who think lifting means you can fight
>>
>>39789224
Yeah, he's a fat manlet cripple, while I'm 6'5 250, would rek 1v1 irl desu senpai
>>
File: 1467053094812.png (26KB, 202x262px) Image search: [Google]
1467053094812.png
26KB, 202x262px
As a kid, i always liked fighting, did judo and kung fu, but then one day we had to move to another city, and my father couldn't afford me any classes.
Knowing i liked this stuff, he always got simple stuff and tricks from friends of his, who worked as bouncers, and then he would spare with me, and always win.
This become sort of some autist tradition of ours, like im gonna end 22 now, and we still sometimes start hitting each other out of nowhere for shit and giggles.
I started to realize that since my 18, which is when i started lifting, i started being able to win some of our spars, and been getting better at this game with him since.
The thing that worries me now, is that its getting easier to win, but im starting to realize, im not really getting much stronger, but he is now 56 years old, and the age is starting to affect his strentgh.
>>
File: male-face-aggression.png (474KB, 863x733px) Image search: [Google]
male-face-aggression.png
474KB, 863x733px
>>39789224
He's dead now but a while before his death I knew, and he knew, I could beat him up if I needed to.

Good feeling.

Dad if you're reading this, whatever things you did with your life, being a good father was not one of them.
>>
File: haha.jpg (138KB, 1075x603px) Image search: [Google]
haha.jpg
138KB, 1075x603px
>>39789365
>my dad can still bench 600lbs
are you 12 years old? how stupid do you have to be to believe that
>>
he used to lift and was pretty swolle so no

he told me a story about how he broke some fags ribs so he probably knew how to fight too

he died when I was 11 after staying in a coma. saddest thing was seeing his gains disappear while he aged decades in weeks
>>
>>39789550
maybe his dad is literally tank abbot.
>>
File: IMG_1206.jpg (53KB, 671x842px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1206.jpg
53KB, 671x842px
>>39789365
HAHAHAHAHA, HOW FUCKING RETARDED ARE YOU
>>
File: KingConan.png (542KB, 929x544px) Image search: [Google]
KingConan.png
542KB, 929x544px
>>39789224

Prime dad? Probably not, he was crazy as shit, and would've probably had enough to drink to be really dangerous.

Dad today is sufferring said previous lifestyle. No contest.
>>
>>39789224
No because my dad would fight dirty to stay on top
>>
>>39789390
damn dude your dad should be grateful that you don't *teleport behind him*
>>
>>39789495
>autist tradition
I'm jealous bro, I wish I did shit like that with my dad
>>
>>39789708
I barely ever see him. He could be dead for all I care.
>>
File: you_had_my_curiosity.gif (948KB, 500x212px) Image search: [Google]
you_had_my_curiosity.gif
948KB, 500x212px
>>39789473

This

Pops had open heart surgery 2 years ago from a heart murmur as a kid, currently 55, and wrestled. Doc said it's good if I horse around with him as long as I don't strain him too much. He's still shockingly fast but I'm stronger with more endurance. Currently taking karate and BJJ. I'm never going to fist fight him so we only wrestle, but the hard ass grew up on his parents farm and can still pack a punch

>Dad is 30+ years my senior
>Hasn't done any serious physical exercise outside of routine farm/house work in atleast 10 years
>Can still put up a fight and win
>ProudBlubberingManTears.jpg

Fuck you, dad, you son of a bitch
>>
Definitely could, he's a skeleton, because he's dead.
>>
>>39789224
I actually just had this realization the other day. "I'm stronger than my father", it is a complex feeling.
>>
I had to knock him down once to stop him screaming at my younger sibling...
I started training to be stronger than him, but he's an old man now and I don't feel triumphant.>>39789592
>>
>>39789817
Didn't mean to link, oops
>>
Yeah I could. This evening I squated down to attend to a dog and he said to my uncle that it would fuck his knees up if he tried to do that or some shit.

I'm pretty sure I'm the undisputed heavyweight champion of Christmas. I have one cousin who is a giant who might be able to take me still. Now I kind of want to fight him just to know who would win.
>>
>>39789224
>Skinny
>Diabetic
>In his 60's
>Jehovas Witness

Yeah, but hes still kind of strong somehow.
>>
ez pz

I could beat up all of your dads too, dweebs.
>>
>>39789803
I'm slowly overtaking my father. Within a few years I'll be there. Mostly because he's getting older, rather than me getting stronger.

Feels bad man, i love my dad, stay strong please.
>>
>>39789915
Is it normal to think your parents are superhuman or something when you're a kid? I always thought my parents sucked in comparison to others.
>>
>>39789931
>Is it normal to think your parents are superhuman
>think your parents are superhuman
>think
I know my dad's super human.

I want to get strong, and get a girlfriend, and make some money so he is proud of me, as that would make him happy. I want to buy him a nice car and send my parents on holiday, and give them enough money to live so my dad doesn't have to do manual labour into his 60s. Fuck. Why can't I have more patience. I quit uni and quit jobs because I get bored and depressed after a year.

>I always thought my parents sucked in comparison to others.
What made you think this?
>>
>>39789952
>What made you think this?
My parents were younger than most when they had me. I didnt see them as mature authority figures as much as other parents that were older I guess.
>>
No, he has dad bod but still can overtake me and lift more than me. I've never fist fought him but I'm sure he'd win
>>
>>39789971
I remember having those "My dad's older than your dad," arguments in primary school. I guess i would have always lost if my parents were noticeably a decade younger than the other parents.
>>
>>39789984
My parents had me at 19, they always seemed so much younger and immature than other parents to me.
I can't really see my dad as a positive male role model, look to other dad's to make sure I'm a better father than him.
>>
He still works out a lot, and used to box in the army but he has a shoulder injury so I would probably wreck him in a fight.

Against him in his prime it would probably be an even fight. I still think I would win though because I'm taller, heavier and stronger than he was.

It will take a while before I beat him in financial gains tho
>>
>>39790324
same fuckin' feel bro...
>>
>>39789494
Milkman genetics
>>
>>39789952
Face tattoo in the future detected
>>
>>39789537
>he's dead
>if you're reading this

what the fuck
>>
My dad is like 5'6-5'8 and fat, zero muscle, his work is sedentary. Im 6'0 170. I'd wipe floor with him if I want to
>>
My dad is short, does little exercise but he was a football hooligan and a teddy boy, so he's probably scrappy.
>>
>>39789224
No he's got a black belt in karate and I don't do any martial art
>>
>>39789224
Doubt it he's getting older. His forearms are strong as fuck though still.

I'd never have beaten him in his prime, though. Dad was violent and strong as fuck.
>>
>>39789224
Got into a fight with my dad once, knocked me out with a steel pipe. When he slapped me awake and made sure I didn't have a concussion he said, "Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill every time, remember that son."
>>
>>39789224
Are you bad enough of a dude to save the president?
>>
I could beat mine up, he's getting old

My gfs dad however is a semi famous gypsy bare knuckle boxer. I have wrestled him before for a laugh and he choked me out in about 20 seconds.
>>
My dad in his prime was strong and fit from alot of swimming, cycling and a shit tonnes of manual labour. He still has massive biceps despite not lifting but I think he could still kill me with a good punch in his old age.
>>
File: 20161218_212314.jpg (2MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20161218_212314.jpg
2MB, 4128x2322px
>>39789224
Probley not he is 6'2 and always did manual labor and im just a 5'10 manlet that just started lifting
>>
>>39789224
Yes but my dad's a pussy I aim to best men much stronger than that
>>
>>39789224
yes but Id never do that

my dad is my only relative I like
>>
File: image.jpg (169KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
169KB, 1440x810px
>>39789224
Yes. But more importantly in technical enough to beat up anyone in my family (not that i ever would of course.) BJJ + Judo fag here.
>>
Only talked to my dad twice in the past year because he does coke, always lies to me, and only cares about drugs. First Christmas ever this year that I won't be spending it with him. Feels pretty bad lads
>>
>>39789384
This
That's why I am looking for someone with god like genetics to pass on my children
>>
I'm not so sure. I'm probably much faster but I think he's still more experienced and stronger. We've both had our share of streetfights, but I've only been lifting for a year. Maybe in another couple of years I'll be above his level
>>
>>39789898
you and me.
outside.
now.
faggot.
>>
>>39791461
your dad is a try hard faggot.
>>
>>39791481
wtf,are you a pikey in Snatch?
>>
>>39789224
I stabbed my dad once. Three times in the ribs, left side.
>>
>>39791461
gr8 wisdom ty anon
>>
>>39790953
They might have 4chan in heaven who knows.
>>
When I was a kid my dad was like this distant demigod, I was afraid of him and wanted desperately to be just like him.

It was really weird when I realized he was just a dude. He's a really good dude, and did scary shit when he was in the army, but he's still just a regular guy.

Now he's an old man, 75 years, and he asks me for help with stuff. He's small, forgetful, physically weak, gets tired easily, but still gets up for work every day.

I still wish I could have been half the man he was in his prime, and try to do what I think he would do. I wish I could have been the father to my sons that my dad was to me, and I try to keep going like he's done.

He's just a dude, an old old man. But he's still a hero to me. What's the point of being able to beat him uo if i can't be as good at everything else?
>>
File: download%20(6).jpg (13KB, 216x233px) Image search: [Google]
download%20(6).jpg
13KB, 216x233px
>>39795315
>tfw absent dad
>tfw wanna be the opposite of him and be the world's greatest dad instead
>tfw no dad that taught you to do things and consequently have an easier life as an adult

>tfw no dad
>>
>>39795244
>once
>three times
>>
Prime? Nah, he used to be in the russian navy back in the 70s

Now? He's 67 but I'm pretty sure that he could still land a good hit on me but I'd probably win because he got me and my half brother into karate ever since we were kids and we stuck with it for like 10+ years

>typing this brings back the memories of me being like 5-6 and all the times when he tried to hit me when he was drunk

dude's still an alpha nonetheless and we became best friends after my mother took all his money and ditched. couldve left him and went to live with her but i stayed even though we had no food

fuck i love my dad
>>
Probably, because his back is fused from his first vertebra to his ribcage, but before that I'm kind of glad he was always the bigger man when I wanted to fight him all the time as a teenager
>>
>>39795315
this

even if he looks so small to me now, he used to be a giant for me

he taught me all about responsibility and shit
>>
>>39789473
It doesn't mean you can fight but it certainly helps fuckface
>>
My dad is doing fucking amazing at his age. Late 50s, 100-250 pull-ups/day, 5km runs each day, plays soccer weekly and tennis 3xs/week. Maybe more, I only visited today for the first time in 2 months.
>>
>>39789365
>navy special forces
>navy seal
>>
>>39789224
Probably not, I grew up in freedom without much need to actually be strong. I did some weight training but he as manual laborer could probably beat me up.
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.