[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bad Genetic general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1474494182244.png (81KB, 533x468px) Image search: [Google]
1474494182244.png
81KB, 533x468px
Klinefelterfag here, what's the point of anything
>>
>>39787454
Even though you will never achieve true aesthetics. You can bring happiness and joy to many people on this earth and have a fulfilling life. I wish the best for you brother. We are all going to make it.
>>
>>39787494
Yeah by having someone to laugh at
>>
>>39787454
So many traps would kill for your body. Embrace it and swing your hips towards greatness.
>>
>>39787454
1.70m

dick is like 12cm or so

mitral valve regurgitation, which means my heart works at like half the efficiency of a healthy heart, have very low endurance because of this will probably have a heart attack before 50
>>
>>39787454
>5'10
>6.5 x 5
>low T im pretty sure, leads to storing all fat on ass and thighs

could be worse I guess but I want to be perfect
>>
I swear to god If anyone dares whine about shit genetic Ill have you shot.
>born with a popped lung, autism, asthma, bad hay fever (blood would come out my eyes), and incredibly weak abdominals
>went my whole life blaming my failings on my genetics
>never washed, had long greasy hair, spent my time watching tv and feeling sorry for myself
>was a full white knight liberal fuck tard too
>realised a few years back the world wouldn't change for me
>started lifting
>made mad social gains (was real fucking hard bc literal autism)
>tried hard in school
and guess what that little faggot with no lung capacity can now run 4 min miles, goes to parties, has fuck tons of friends who will jump if he says jump and gets bitches drooling over him on the reg

what im saying is no matter what your genetics you can make it, hell I've seen ugly fat guys with worse bodys than klineies make it so you fags can too
>>
Pectus excavatumfag here. Would building my chest muscle make it look better or worse?
>>
>>39787592
Depends on the deepness
>>
>>39787454
>not trapping with klinefelter

Transition dude. You have the perfect trap genetics.
>>
>>39787454

Don't you get put on Testosterone anyway? If women can take test and have aesthethic as fuck bodies that look manly, why can't you?
>>
>>39787592
I used to make fun of a fag with that. One day he lost it and tried to fight me. I really never realized how insecure people are about stuff like that.
>>
>>39787666
>>39787539

>>39787454

Ignore those guys OP, we don't need more mentally insane people.
>>
>>39787654
It's not that sever I think. If I put mu thumb in, it goes to the level of first knuckle (joint or whathever you call this bendy part. English isn't my first language).

>>39787677
I think it depends on a person. I never really had a problem with it. There was a girl that had crush on me and she sometimes put her hend isnside the chest hole to playfuly make me angry.
>>
>rapidly balding at 22
>flared ribcage
>feet so flat they thought there was something wrong with the foot scanner machine
>bad skin. Not even acne, just rough and splotchy and red even though I'm very hygienic. Big pores too.
>long history of psychotic disorders on mom's side that I probably inherited (I have nasty sleep paralysis issues)

I don't even work out because I have hope.

It just gives me a way to burn time before I die.
>>
>>39787576
>5'10
>6.5 x 5

I hope you're trolling, because both of those are above average.
>>
>>39787710
>I think it depends on a person
Yeah dude I wouldnt worry about it much. I think you make it a way bigger deal than it really is. I never thought less of the guy for it and didnt ever consider it as being something negative.
>>
>>39787566

As short as you are I highly doubt your mvr is bad enough to actually cause any real health problems you big baby
>>
>>39787862
>Yeah dude I wouldnt worry about it much.
I don't care that much, I had it my whole life and the worst thing that happed so far was conversations like "Huh, you have a hole in the chest", "Yeah", "Cool, OK." No one really cares.
I was just curious if growing big meaty manboobs would improve it looks or make it visually bigger.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.