[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aggresion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (44KB, 640x390px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 640x390px
Whenever I'm really angry or in an intense situation eg. Around police or driving fast it's like my brain completely turns off and I become someone else that's absolutely fearless and heartless

>At party full of dyels and I'm drunk and stoned
>talking to my mate about politics/trump/ukip
>a few people overhear and start listening including this girl I'm quite good friends with
>later I go up to my mate and ask him for a fag
>same girl jokingly says nazis don't smoke
>I'm not a nazi
>she keeps running her mouth so I cover it with my hand
>this is completely fine and I know her well enough for this to not be weird
>she bites my hand softly
>I think it's a joke
>she bites harder
>'femanon pls stop'
>she bites harder
>I can't take it any more and I swiftly grip her jaw to force her to let go
>there's a small cut and blood
>'hahaha ow my jaw'
>feel the rage build up
>slap that bitch on the back of her head (not very hard about as hard as you would smack a misbehaving child)
>everyone loses their shit
>immediately regret it
>luckily room is full of pussy dyels and when I shout them back down they shut up
>feel weird rest of the party

Did I fuck up /fit/ , does this feeling of pure rage ever overtake you and make you do things you regret, what would you have done?
>>
>>39786592
If you are such a pussy that you have to retaliate physically to the shitty insults of a chick (covering her mouth) then you deserve to get bitten

But now, if you decide to answer to that with a more severe physical aggression then you are either stupid in the chromosomes or have a psychological problem.

You stupid nazi idiot hahaha i hope she reports you for rape and you get your ass enlarged for free by the sisters
>>
This is how chad is he does not think he simply does where you went wrong is not apologizing and fucking her afterwards
>>
>>39786592

No you did the right thing.
>>
File: 1469309037187.jpg (40KB, 427x427px) Image search: [Google]
1469309037187.jpg
40KB, 427x427px
what's the problem?
>>
Someone got tested.

All you had to do to win was say:

>Don't test me bro

and everything would have been okay.
>>
>>39786841
>that pic
Don't misquote me or my wife's son ever again.
>>
>>39786592
ye m8 I started having temperament issues after I started lifting (still natty)

probably has more to do with the /pol/ in me tho
>>
File: 1482542185031.jpg (83KB, 1024x695px) Image search: [Google]
1482542185031.jpg
83KB, 1024x695px
LMAO a woman made you look and feel small in front a bunch of people just kys already
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.