[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok faggots now tell me why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Skinny-Fat-Male.png (46KB, 333x503px) Image search: [Google]
Skinny-Fat-Male.png
46KB, 333x503px
> be me
> be skinny fat garbage with girl wrists like in the pic. 5'9 130p (176cm 58kg)
> go to the gym 3x week for 1 year focusing in fundamentals (barbells, dumbells, squat, bench etc)
> eat healthy food and protein shakes
> strength doesn't increase. quickly stalling at 120p bench after like 2 months. can't increase.
> muscle mass doesn't increase
> get even more skinny fattish because of ipercaloric diet and belly fat
> 10 pounds of fat gained (6kg)
> get pissed off and lose belly fat
> find yourself at the starting point
> repeat next year
> repeat next year
> start thinking you have low test and give up
> next year get your test measured and it's through the roof: 800 ng/dl [230 - 830] norm range
> get even more pissed
> still can't build a gram of muscle tissue, but only fat.

WTF is wrong kill me.
>>
>>39786294
>58 kg

Are you a boy, anon?
>>
>>39786315

Yes Sir
>>
>>39786294
Routine?
>>
>>39786294
you didn't try hard enough. progress doesn't happen where you feel comfortable. just stepping away from the computer and going to a gym isn't enough.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
>>39786294
Why the fuck do you think? GENETICS!

/fit/ CONSTANTLY lies to themselves about how "hard work" is what gets people results, when the brutal reality is that male aesthetics are pretty much determined entirely by genetics. Genetics are fucking everything.

This guy clean and jerks 246kg.

The guy on the left.

Just fucking lol. You'd have to be literally PSYCHOTIC to deny that it's all genetics after seeing this shit. He'ss one of the strongest lifters IN THE FUCKING UNIVERSE, yet he has the physique of an average 50 year old sedentary office worker.

Face it, it's fucking genetics that matter. Not routine, not protein intake, not even progressive overload. Yeah, sounds like some tumblr landwhale whining, but it's so fucking obviously true that it just blows my mind that /fit/ can't accept it.

We are literally insects compared to Chad.
>>
You described me perfect... I'm the same God damn way. And honestly, it makes me want to kill myself.

I'm 25 god damn years old and look 18. I eat healthy and consume a lot of protein and follow a weight lifting workout plan and barely gained anything from it. and like you described. I'm capped at 100lbs dumbell press
>>
>>39786489

Trust me, I tried very hard.
>>
>>39786294
wtf lad.. im at the gym for 5 months now and when I started I was 58kg.. after 5 months I gained 6kg... I take proteins after workout,or everyday I don't work.

I go 3 times a week too and I usually stay there 2 hours... I'm slowly moving out of skelly and I did gain mainly muscle
>>
>>39786546
except 100 lb dumbell press is pretty good
>>
>>39786602

Obviously not

Daily reminder that nobody has a magic biology that defies all science, if you consume a surplus, have ample protein and lift you will put on muscle mass

The *only* possible explanation is you didn't try hard in the gym. Or you're completely full of shit and went for one week and wonder why you don't look like Arnie yet
>>
>>39786651
It's just a bait thread made by some /r9k/ cuckold who wants to infect everyone with his own self loathing.
>>
>>39786602
>It is ok son come eat some pizza and watch tv with me and your dad, chad eats pizza you know.
(You) tried very hard annon
>>
>be super skelly
>drink a smoothie every night for the past like 3 months to get more calories in (just fruit, milk, yogurt, peanut butter, oats)
>do some lifting with dumbbells I have at home
>bike 10 miles a day to and from work
>start getting a bit of a gut even though I'm only 135-140 pounds
>>
I'm a skelly rn at 180cm, 61 kg. But I weight myself every morning, average the weeks out and make sure I gain no more than ~800 grams a month so I don't get fat.
>>
>>39786642

What how's that?

You do realize I'm talking about just 2 50lbs dumbells right?
>>
I had similar issues, started off at 58kg and 178cm. Got up to about 62kg quite quickly with mass gainer, eating more, and lifting for about 15-20 minutes every day (also have a manual labour job for 4 hours a day and cycle to and from work).

Progress seemed to stall so I gave up for a short time, got back into it and went up to 66kg and stalled again, at this point I was about 6 months in so I quit the mass gainer and lifted less frequently. Few months later I was back down to 64kg, started back on the mass gainer and more lifting and I'm now close to the 66kg mark again after maybe a month (more muscle than when I was last at this weight) and I'm gonna try and stick with it this time and hopefully hit the low 70's.

Really wish I knew what made me stop progressing, really killed my motivation.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.