[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you cope with loss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: pepe-crying-gif.gif (759KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-crying-gif.gif
759KB, 400x388px
Husband of my grandmas sister just died.

I was close with him since i never had grandpa(he died a long time ago).

He learned me how to shoot, ride horses at ranch and went with me to woods often.

Teached me how to do pull ups, handstands, push ups...

He had 2 colege degrees but was tired of leading the company and people so he went back to cou tryside.

He didt have male grandsons so I was special to him.

Last time i have seen him was at hospital, didnt get to talk that much.

He died this night from flu, poor fool was on chemo and they realised.him but he didnt rest, conitnued doing some chores on farm.

I am crying fit, i am devastated.
>>
One time at woods when I was a lil kid he hid himself and told me to be a man and come home alone.

I was crying for first 30 mins thibking i was dead but somehow managed to get.home umkowingly he was following me.

Then I remember on a ranch we had to cross to orher side but there were tons of snakes(non poisom) so he told me to run and look on the sky plane would crash soon.

I somehow walled off near dozen snakes and never knew and saw one.

These see just somr.cool stories. Rip Marco
>>
>>39783393
>>39783408
He sounds like a total jeb, i prescribe 4 scoops and 2 weeks of brosplit.
>>
>>39783393
sorry for ur loss anon
>>
>>39783393
F

This sort of connection will die out in a feminized society we are becomming. Will you give it to your future son?
>>
>>39783745
Oh he'll give it to his future son.
>>
>>39783393
F.
>>
>>39783393
Time, family/friends, and alcohol (in order of effectiveness). You'll have some tough days ahead of you but most adults you see walking around have experienced loss and they still manage to rebound back to a normal existence.

When i lost my grandpa i was devastated. Mostly now i look back on him and smile, he was an incredible person. I still miss him dearly but that's life.
>>
>>39783408
>>39783393
Shame he didn't learn you to type more gooder. You sound fucking retarded.

But sorry for your loss and shit. Now go read a book and work on your mental gains before your IQ drops any further.
>>
>He didt have male grandsons so I was special to him.
did he have female grandsons?
>>
File: 1335470368596867.jpg (32KB, 312x247px) Image search: [Google]
1335470368596867.jpg
32KB, 312x247px
grandma just died

she lived in another country quite far away

now I have to pay my fathers plain tickets to the funeral because parents are pretty poor, but it's all good I'll gladly pay it after all the good they have done for me
>>
>>39783963
He's clearly not american you stupid fucking faggot.
>>
>>39783966
Lol just throwing good money after bad she's already dead mate. Buy yourself some new lifting shoes instead.
>>
>>39784009
funny that you say that, because that was exactly what I was going to do with my money before she died

but yeah it's for my dad, not for my grandma
>>
>>39783998
But you clearly are
>>
>>39783393

cry man, mourn his death until you can't.
When you feel you have done it enough do something to honour his life: lift more, study more, work harder, anything that he and you both believed in.

And as years go by, teach your kid and as many poeple as possible the values he taught you. Then you will be able to live happy and proudly see him again when you both meet at the end of the road.

We are all sorry for your loss man.
>>
File: HRmQ9FT.jpg (89KB, 644x781px) Image search: [Google]
HRmQ9FT.jpg
89KB, 644x781px
>>39784791

Thanks man, what is biggest hit on me is, whenever we visited them he would always tell I was a different as a young kid, fearless, talkative, full of life and now I am shy, don't talk to much, too much shut in, read autismo.

I kinda feel I let him down.
>>
>>39783998
>clearly not american

In what way? He talks about guns, horses, hunting, college degrees, ranching. That's about it but that pretty much suggests America to me, or at least it certainly doesn't rule out America.

Either way, he sounds retarded.
>>
>>39783393
That's called a great uncle anon. Also cherish the skills he taught you and pass them on to the worthy. That way his purpose, his ideals live on through you and others.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.