[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Irregular blood sample

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (8KB, 283x178px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 283x178px
Guys, I went to a regular blood sample test, because I didn't have any before.
Turns out that my Cpk levels are over the roof and not a normal of 150 but 3900. They said it might be liver related, but maybe just because I lift there is this irregular level.
Any personal experience with this?
Also irregular parameters for lifters thread.
>>
maybe do you take creatine and it makes it go up?
>>
Nothing not even any supplements, my Cpk levels are that of a 95 year old, who got beaten up and had a heart attack.
>>
That's all they did? Tell you that you have cpk levels of a 95 year old and that "maybe" lifting caused it?

Sounds like you live in a third world shithole.
>>
The problem is, that I don't have any symptom and nothing irregular except this.
I will go back to Controll in days.
>>
>>39783138
>They said it might be liver related, but maybe just because I lift there is this irregular level.

"When the total CPK level is very high, it most often means there has been injury or stress to muscle tissue, the heart, or the brain.
"

Unless you had a stroke or hearth attack recently, they are right. Lifting is mainly tearing apart your muscles.

t. Medfag
>>
>>39783542
Thanks for the input. If anyone is interested.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2595821/?page=5
>>
>>39783138
Hey, I have the exact same and they have been examining it for one year now but no doctor found any reason behind it yet
>>
>>39783146
>maybe do you take creatine and it makes it go up?

Taking creaitne has nothing to do with this.

>>39783138
Did you lift before?
>>
>>39783841
Im lifting 2 times and playing volleyball three times a week
>>
>>39783829
Im completely healthy too that's why it was surprising for the labor to call me and say I should go to a hospital asap
>>
Stop lifting and go in for a second blood test in a week or so. It makes sense if you're doing some heavy lifting but I can't really tell you if that high of an increase is just related to banging weight.
>>
>>39783894
Yes same here mate.
Had been to the hospital too and they did various tests but still they could not find anything that causes it.
Even stopped lifting for a while but the value still rose nonetheless.
>>
>>39783138
Take 2 days of off lifting and retake the test, CK is in your muscles and lifting weights raises your serum CK.

Also CK is tested on a green or yellow tube you retard
>>
Thanks for the input guys.
>>
>>39783972
It takes a while to go down, after 2 days its probably still pretty high
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.